Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Best private server - Rising4Chaos - Join now

This is a discussion on Best private server - Rising4Chaos - Join now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server isn't that bad,i used play there with a rogue name Zangetsu,but last time i logged in my all items ...
Page: 4

Server isn't that bad,i used play there with a rogue name Zangetsu,but last time i logged in my all items were gone.I sent a ticket about it and Rising just closed the ticket.

7Uper

they say they close ticket if u dont explain problem right

Nah,i've explained them everything,they just won't restore your items.

this server is a big shit

mods dont respect players and will treat u like a shit if u played there
    only donaters get a care in there

they wiped all 16/3 jewels by mistake from all server and they didnt even admit it and i got banned there just for ask why they did it
    and there they clime that its non cheating server while u can see spead hackers and dupers bypass their anti system and dont get banned at all!!

all true also found out Donating means /no ban

7Uper

they did ban donators before wipe so thats bs i got banned too and i donated before wipe :P ironneck rename ur name to tard after this they deleted it because its 1st 1310 server with compound bug fixed they removed 16/3 18/3 things that were compound bugged and there is no made 1310 hacking program tbls cant open for edit so where is the anti cheat? :S:S:S:S

Quote Originally Posted by n3n4dw4r View Post
    Nah,i've explained them everything,they just won't restore your items.
    this server sux , and they GM's with full +9 items on pk char , and edited skills like warrior with cure curse w/ 0 seconds on cooldown really pissed to fair ppl .
    if you killed they pk chars your award is a huge kick ass like mute/ban from forums/ban from game.

i hear "rising" owner is a straight and his Gm called Martin is a bf.

personally i respect these guys life style but , they just go so far with disrespect and abuse powa on a game.

Maybe rising server wants "warheart / warmonger"s visit again .

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

tis a shit server, gms are kinda gay, nubs are even gayer

if you can get over that, enjoy

7Uper

enk there isnt a strong 9 thing ingame. ever think you just got pwted by a better player gms dont have character they not even that active ingame rofl and to make u look stupid u cant edit tbls like u jut said so yeah.

dont listen to anzac rofl hes the 1 that thinks maxko is a good server :lol:

the main things ppl look for in a server this server has all of them and more its a farm server not on pvp sever so ur not killing the same guy for 20 mins. if u didnt alrdy no u cant cheat on this server they have things other server dont have and were 1st server to unlock usko maps before all other stole it which is what the 1s that been ptwed there fail to mention it not been num1 on vote links for the past yr for nothing.
    Last edited by 7Uper; 01-12-2010 at 02:56 AM. Reason: edit for spell

Quote Originally Posted by 7Uper View Post
    enk there isnt a strong 9 thing ingame. ever think you just got pwted by a better player gms dont have character they not even that active ingame rofl and to make u look stupid u cant edit tbls like u jut said so yeah.

the main things ppl look for in a server this server has all of them and more its a farm server not on pvp sever so ur not killing the same guy for 20 mins. if u didnt alrdy no u cant cheat on this server they have things other server dont have and were 1st server to unlock usko maps before all other stole it which is what the 1s that been ptwed there fail to mention it not been num1 on vote links for the past yr for nothing.
    @maps: heared they just leeched it from some1
    @vote: when i was playing at rhea i had to vote every 12 hour to get sc... ofc they were top1 on votelist lol

they did ban donators before wipe so thats bs i got banned too and i donated before wipe :P ironneck rename ur name to tard after this they deleted it because its 1st 1310 server with compound bug fixed they removed 16/3 18/3 things that were compound bugged and there is no made 1310 hacking program tbls cant open for edit so where is the anti cheat? :S:S:S:S
    wat my name got to do with this??
    go look at ur name first .. 7uper?!

and they didnt fix any compound bug they just wiped all +3 uniques which mean 16/3 got wiped all even legit ones

and the compund bugged items that r +2/1 still there

and gms disrespect players there kalop can tell u that any old rising player can tell u that

its still the server with most balance but gms r fukking morons

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Personally i think this server is the most balanced, and could be the best if it where managed properly, but it aint, as for MAXKO ive played on there once, didnt like it much, they have the population but not much else, I spose its what ure after more then anything. KOAS is good if u wanna run around all glowie like

7Uper , i was playing this server from the first day at official launch , my ign was Xiao Bp , i was baned only cuz i was the only one to kick 'em on cz and im not lying about that +9 items man. so when i catched Martin's warrior with cure curse w/o cooldown on fraps they just BANNED me.

Ask to ppl what happened on december 27 2008 , well i guess they just pissed some hacker and he did public list with login ID/Pass , and he taked some SS from Martin's char (same IP on GM and Warrior) uniques jewels +3 geared at max ; i know u want to know how i killed him well i was full plate debuffer . Full subside ,malice and parasite .
    btw before to play with Xiao on my home ,i was playing on cibercafe (i was the only person playing that server) and i was baned only for play on cafe , they complain me turkish player, duper , etc rolf im peruvian and rising (straight guy) unbaned my char with his apologize for martin's "mistake" ... what a shame .

some good players like blacklustersoldier,jeday,xanac and someone from germany were baned only for fun.

To gain more votes they just ban you , then if you want apeal ; you should VOTE first .
    isnt a secret how to get votes .

if you still playing there ask to older players who was Xiao.
    Last edited by Enkidu; 01-13-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    7Uper , i was playing this server from the first day at official launch , my ign was Xiao Bp , i was baned only cuz i was the only one to kick 'em on cz and im not lying about that +9 items man. so when i catched Martin's warrior with cure curse w/o cooldown on fraps they just BANNED me.

Ask to ppl what happened on december 27 2008 , well i guess they just pissed some hacker and he did public list with login ID/Pass , and he taked some SS from Martin's char (same IP on GM and Warrior) uniques jewels +3 geared at max ; i know u want to know how i killed him well i was full plate debuffer . Full subside ,malice and parasite .
    btw before to play with Xiao on my home ,i was playing on cibercafe (i was the only person playing that server) and i was baned only for play on cafe , they complain me turkish player, duper , etc rolf im peruvian and rising (straight guy) unbaned my char with his apologize for martin's "mistake" ... what a shame .

some good players like blacklustersoldier,jeday,xanac and someone from germany were baned only for fun.

To gain more votes they just ban you , then if you want apeal ; you should VOTE first .
    isnt a secret how to get votes .

if you still playing there ask to older players who was Xiao.
    100% true , After the big drama over the Martin's warrior , one mage pop up "WoWYouSuckWoW" he was even in our clan Hospital he was pimped up whit the top items , and when the DP was hacked we compared the Warriors ID and the Mage ID and it was the same , bouth acounts ware deleted from the DB - the only case that this was done .

There was only 1 guy that allmoust ( by allmoust i mean leaving Martin to 1-2k hp ) killed Martin in VS and later on that guy ( ALlittleGirl ) was reported for TBL edint + MyKoHack and defended by the moust popular clan Revelation . After few mouths the guy just left and made a post in OffTopic admitting that he was using every hack / tbl edit pousuble and he was laughing to the Admins and all the sheeps that ware defending him . There are so many dirt shit in this server that i cant even understand why people are so blind to see it .

You dont know about FP DD +10 ? , you dont know about Lycoan hammer +10 whit no req , You dont know about many many stuff that only a old player can know . But many will say that is ancient history couse it was before the wipe .

So let me speak after it , donators whit Exc Set vs people whit shells +7/8 GG.
    Compound bug which lead to deletion of all 16/3 and 18/5 jewels but as mentioned above the +1/+2 Uniques remains , not to mention there is another way to compound bug which is NOT disabled .
    The so called encrypting is whit one of the weakest in my oppinions algorythms not to mention that RISING didnt configure his exe and DB and now there are NO resistances ingame , and if you post a topic about it you will get " Its all working / CLOSED " - K2 support reborn , good luck whit this shithole .

SasukeUchiha leader of BananaPankes ( N1 clan in server before wipe )
    Messembria leader of DayDreamers ( N3 orc clan / N5 clan in server after wipe )

7Uper

editted post not gonna flame.

whatever happened before wipe who cares. 12 months ago? credit for it being up that long
    donators should get a benifit if they have paid cash. dont h8 them
    resis works fine go tower and use fr pot wham-me.

to ironnec
    i did not make fun of ur name read again pls.
    they removed the bugged things and compound is fixed. go try before posting.

Nat
    rising were 1st ot get those maps i remember their post clearly
    and btw ur voting reason is wrong all server have things in forum if u want nt or name change or class change u need to vote so rising vote reward wouldnt get as much votes as the nts etc
    Last edited by 7Uper; 01-14-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast