Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Best private server - Rising4Chaos - Join now

This is a discussion on Best private server - Rising4Chaos - Join now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This server would be kinda good if there wouldnt be so retarded mod named Martin. Martin dont see any difference ...
Page: 5

Rainey

This server would be kinda good if there wouldnt be so retarded mod named Martin. Martin dont see any difference when 1 mage use 1 aoe and other mage use 4 aoe at same time. That experienced is he.
    Last edited by Rainey; 01-16-2010 at 07:21 AM.

7Uper

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    This server would be kinda good if there wouldnt be so retarded mod named Martin. Martin dont see any difference when 1 mage use 1 aoe and other mage use 4 aoe at same time. That experienced is he.
    u cant cheat in this server if u saying a mage used 4 aoe at same time and i dont care how stupid the gm is as long as hes not corrupt like other servers and doesnt have a pk char

no martin lets those people cheat becuase they paid to have those abilities. Rising4chaos also has its share of babashopers. People who pay for special privileges/gear/items. It is just llike uSKO. A KO LOser will always remain the same.

_DoKtoR

I got perma dragon on rising, as far as i know gms dont got any pk chars atm.

There was suspicion about 2 mages that tanked unbeliavable amount of people, but they played rarely and only when cz was full.

Lately there are alot pk events etc. Id say try it out, but i might be biased, alrdy got my gear.

7Uper

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    no martin lets those people cheat becuase they paid to have those abilities. Rising4chaos also has its share of babashopers. People who pay for special privileges/gear/items. It is just llike uSKO. A KO LOser will always remain the same.
    yeah it had 70% babashppers before wipe but now there is barely any 9 high class item so to say there is babashoppers is stupid btw there is nothing wrong for donators to donate to a server otherwise servers close its their money to do what they want whats the prob there just as much as u go in a shop to buy clothes etc

sidhellfire

Donation is not a deal. Is a donation. You shouldn't expect anything because of donation. You can of course receive something in a return, but when you do donate only to take advantage, you're just buying, not donating. Would you expect Wikipedia donators to ie. write lies in historical articles?

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by 7Uper View Post
    u cant cheat in this server if u saying a mage used 4 aoe at same time and i dont care how stupid the gm is as long as hes not corrupt like other servers and doesnt have a pk char
    You must be really retard, when you want cheaters in server. Its so cool to get all novas in 1 sec :P Btw, this server look like its takeing hes last breths.

I dont even like the word "donation" specially in this server because the items prices are way to high , and the server dont cost that much , you can rent a server maybe for 200 usd a month , while their donations prices are in GBP , and the minimum spend is something like 25 pound for a single armor which is like 40 usd .

Also , GM's are greedy and try to be tricky to make u spend more money ..

e.g : when i was playing i donated 5 GBP and i wanted to change my barbarrier to female warrior , therefore i bought a gender change , but the only change i got was mini warrior...
    So i sent a ticket about it , and they answered me that it works like this : from barbarrier to mini warrior to female warrior . Then i sent another ticket , with definition of what is gender ( wikipedia ) , and they just changed my character from male to male . They answered that this is true only if you are orc ...

pff cant even make an account

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It has alot potential like K2 used to have. But they're money greedy bastards.
    I don't mean to flame but that's what I noticed when I played there. The PVP is completely owned by donators and there isn't much a new player can do there.
    Waste of time tbh.

only way for me to go back to rising would be making rhea back.. Rhea truly was a great server..

Ban4dupewar

Why play here when they don't punish nor ban hacker/NP transferring babashoped donating noobs?

noobs like 4dupewar
    [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2588288#post2588288[/ame]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345