Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 91

Best private server - Rising4Chaos - Join now

This is a discussion on Best private server - Rising4Chaos - Join now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Worst gm support ever >_<...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Worst gm support ever >_<

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    I didn get it ,What does this make the best?

    I played it, It was shit.

  3. #48
    Senior Member OmgWtfLol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    I didn get it ,What does this make the best?

    I played it, It was shit.
    it got alot better orcs are starting to come back and fight for stuff buh thay still ne gg players with skill.

    gear got alot better +9s are rare and no one is way too op it just needs more players

  4. #49
    Domin333
    Guest

    Default

    downloaded this game like a week ago but after i did some reasearch about the servers history i deleted the client right away lol

  5. #50
    Senior Member OmgWtfLol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domin333 View Post
    downloaded this game like a week ago but after i did some reasearch about the servers history i deleted the client right away lol
    if you read the posts above it says for the 100th time
    server has changed alot... some people realy dont know how to research.
    hahah

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176

    Default

    been waiting 3 days for my knight cash now (yes I submitted a ticket after I donated)

  7. #52
    saul
    Guest

    Default

    its pretty awful tbh

  8. #53
    Senior Member OmgWtfLol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    been waiting 3 days for my knight cash now (yes I submitted a ticket after I donated)
    gm is away till monday so you will have it by tomorrow

  9. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmgWtfLol View Post
    if you read the posts above it says for the 100th time
    server has changed alot... some people realy dont know how to research.
    hahah
    He said he deleted it because of the servers history.
    Wtf does it have to do with the recent changes? ... some people realy dont know how to read.
    hahah

    Ever noticed no one talks good about this server except you?

  10. #55
    Senior Member OmgWtfLol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    He said he deleted it because of the servers history.
    Wtf does it have to do with the recent changes? ... some people realy dont know how to read.
    hahah

    Ever noticed no one talks good about this server except you?
    notice your a nobody and idk about what you have to say?

    just leave the topic the topic went from 100 vews to 900 in a matter of a few days so ovb im doing what i need to do so just dont bother posting back.

  11. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Some cunt on the internet tells me iam a nobody? Aww thats cute.
    How does the topic view count represent the amount of people who actually now play the server?Looks like reasoning is nothing you can brag with

  12. #57
    Mr.Blue
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    Some cunt on the internet tells me iam a nobody? Aww thats cute.
    How does the topic view count represent the amount of people who actually now play the server?Looks like reasoning is nothing you can brag with
    Haha you better be sad about someone onthe internet telling you that you are a nobody !

    server is boring , knight imperia > this!

  13. #58
    Senior Member Trueloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    458

    Default

    To that guy omgwtflol...i give u 1 big respect
    Honestly i cant believe that some1 can say all that for rising server.
    I can just ask u have u ever tried any other server?Or have u found worse GM than Martin,yet?
    U said u cant donate for +9 items?Is it?I remember when Flicker donated for baal+8 and he was offer +9 as well,by Rising himself.Also flicker got his exceptional armor in 1st week of server rofl.
    And whats story about Dupewar?huh?He donated more than rest of server and he was allowed to use all types of hacks.Even ppl got him cheating,was making topic about that and?What happaned then ?Did he get a single ban ?No!Also some day he said he gonna wuit and passed his donated items to some of his friends,few days later he pmed Martin,claiming that he was hacket...those guys were banned permanent for nothing and he got his items back,thats an awsome work by an awsome GM Martin
    Some1 mentioned Rhea,ye that was much better server,pk and farm was fun,there were not donaters and then suddenly they merged servers and fuked us badly.I got the best items there and dragon ofc
    So my advice for u is to keep playing rising but dont lie ppl here that that server rocks or something,coz we both know its not a true

  14. #59
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmgWtfLol View Post
    notice your a nobody
    And you are? -.-
    your word (again, who you are?) against many many others... 900 views big deal, most of it was you and your bumps lol
    Server was good be4 they got greedy, now theres a lot better servers out there. Oh and not to mention they just buy all the fixes/patches from someone else cuz they cant make them themselves

  15. #60
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    delete 83 cap make it 62 cap, no more exc armor, only normal mythril (means no paper bp has more hp and ac than non donator int priest..)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •