Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Best private server - Rising4Chaos - Join now

This is a discussion on Best private server - Rising4Chaos - Join now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Trueloves To that guy omgwtflol...i give u 1 big respect Honestly i cant believe that some1 can ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    To that guy omgwtflol...i give u 1 big respect
    Honestly i cant believe that some1 can say all that for rising server.
    I can just ask u have u ever tried any other server?Or have u found worse GM than Martin,yet?
    U said u cant donate for +9 items?Is it?I remember when Flicker donated for baal+8 and he was offer +9 as well,by Rising himself.Also flicker got his exceptional armor in 1st week of server rofl.
    And whats story about Dupewar?huh?He donated more than rest of server and he was allowed to use all types of hacks.Even ppl got him cheating,was making topic about that and?What happaned then ?Did he get a single ban ?No!Also some day he said he gonna wuit and passed his donated items to some of his friends,few days later he pmed Martin,claiming that he was hacket...those guys were banned permanent for nothing and he got his items back,thats an awsome work by an awsome GM Martin
    Some1 mentioned Rhea,ye that was much better server,pk and farm was fun,there were not donaters and then suddenly they merged servers and fuked us badly.I got the best items there and dragon ofc
    So my advice for u is to keep playing rising but dont lie ppl here that that server rocks or something,coz we both know its not a true
    im briskkid in the server bro the one that dupewar got bann
    and dupewar was delt with he tryed 2 scam and martin fuked him royaly
    the server has gotten a little bit better. the gms do respond to help if you ask nicly and respond greatly im not telling you guys to come play im just trying 2 get a few more ppl to play theres lots of cool people and yes dupewar quit because he cant do waht ever he wants anymore. i spoke with rising and he told me that he is going to do waht he can to make more people have fun and join his server.
    its not that bad anymore there going to work on a new gm as are the users to recruit friends and this is my way of recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgWtfLol View Post
    the server has gotten a little bit better. the gms do respond to help if you ask nicly and respond greatly im not telling you guys to come play im just trying 2 get a few more ppl to play theres lots of cool people and yes dupewar quit because he cant do waht ever he wants anymore. i spoke with rising and he told me that he is going to do waht he can to make more people have fun and join his server.
    its not that bad anymore there going to work on a new gm as are the users to recruit friends and this is my way of recruiting.
    Lies , you didnt speak whit RISING . But never mind , the server is crap anyways , gl to whoever tags along .

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Lies , you didnt speak whit RISING . But never mind , the server is crap anyways , gl to whoever tags along .
    belive what you want.

As i said i give u respect for all ur efforts,still it wont change anything,believe me.
    U may attract some ppl but few days on that server they would realise how things r running there and quit.Dont be suprised if more ppl flame u coz they waste their time there.
    Once for all,that server exist much longer than u play it,believe me u dont know with who u deal or to who u believe.
    And also,i know dupewar well,as a matter of fact i brought him on server and i knew infos of all his characters.That story about rising cant pass by me,coz i now how Kyle descantis aka dupewar were speaking to him/them.They treat him like he was a God,so i dont blame Kyle,its simple economical thing,ask for the best for ur own money,Other problem is those Rising and Martin r the greediest persons i have ever met.Not to mention when flicker got exc dragon set in 1st week when others were trying to make shell+7 at anvil...

ill still try bump

[quote name='Martin' date='Apr 21 2010, 05:11 AM' post='60090']
    Some pics from upcoming updates for you -

Adjustable Chat/status/skill/hp bar and not the annoying EXP bar in the middle of screen on 1200x Resolve

Horse Commander with new skill / New look notice

New look Commander message

View whole maps and show current location incase lost by pressing \'M\' Key

Letter system along with USKO party system

More will be posted later,

Enjoy
    [/quote] wow new stuff comming soon

Hipatos

One thing can be said, it surely is not the best private server. And these new updates are just leeched from a public release on Snoxd, so yeah, doesn't look like their stuff is verry exclusive at all, he basicly used the exact same configurations in that test server as Tahsin had set, so really, this server is one big scam for donations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    One thing can be said, it surely is not the best private server. And these new updates are just leeched from a public release on Snoxd, so yeah, doesn't look like their stuff is verry exclusive at all, he basicly used the exact same configurations in that test server as Tahsin had set, so really, this server is one big scam for donations.
    +1 like i said, they just copy things from snoxd, or pay some skilled dev for their updates...

wuts new updates gonna help when the gms haven't even recruited any new gm for over like 1yr nor are EVER online them selfs,

Quote Originally Posted by aannoo View Post
    wuts new updates gonna help when the gms haven't even recruited any new gm for over like 1yr nor are EVER online them selfs,
    part of the new update is 2 new gms ^^

asdasdadassssssssss

I liked this server when they had 62 cap server. 83 cap servers are terrible for me. I'd rather play usko.

part of the new update is 2 new gms ^^
    Probably Martin gonna make 2 more Forum names , and act like different person . Nikole Ftw . hahaha

Well im still bumping

lat bump for good =)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast