Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
Like Tree5Likes

Best of the Private Servers? (Wondering)

This is a discussion on Best of the Private Servers? (Wondering) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO Plus seems like another myko server to me.People are like level 60 also their items doesn't fit for a ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    470

    Default

    KO Plus seems like another myko server to me.People are like level 60 also their items doesn't fit for a pk server.
    ChillKO is cool light farm/ PK server otherwise.

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Yeah well I don't like ChillKO. It's laggy as fuck for me, it must be based in like Japan or some shit cause it hasn't worked once for me yet so I uninstalled.

  3. #33
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EPAR View Post
    Yeah well I don't like ChillKO. It's laggy as fuck for me, it must be based in like Japan or some shit cause it hasn't worked once for me yet so I uninstalled.
    Cool story bro, but that one failed.

    Here is our server speed, its obviously on your end w/e is happening ^_^

  4. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Cool story bro, but that one failed.

    Here is our server speed, its obviously on your end w/e is happening ^_^
    Sorry that you failed, because I don't live in the same country as you so I'm pretty sure your connection is better off than mine.
    Regardless, the server looked like shit to me anyway sooooooooo I don't care(:
    Santa Claus likes this.

  5. #35
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    id have the to say that the most popular server right now would be oldschool ko , around 350 people on everytime i check "who is online"

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Cool story bro, but that one failed.

    Here is our server speed, its obviously on your end w/e is happening ^_^
    You're going to need a little bit better connection then that to accommodate everyones needs

  7. #37
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You're going to need a little bit better connection then that to accommodate everyones needs
    Maybe in the future , but for a start it is pretty good

  8. #38
    RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    184

    Default

    imo wont be a good server for a while prolly a loooooong while some sorta stupid shit going around that people think they need to make farm servers that last less than a day

  9. #39
    Senior Member nightmare67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You're going to need a little bit better connection then that to accommodate everyones needs
    Irony redefined...

    Look at your laggy ass server first then give advice to others oke ? bb

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Looks like i got myself a fanboy

  11. #41
    Senior Member Lert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Who the fuck gives a shit? Look at each-others servers - around 30 people online and there are no big chances it will go higher. People don't want farm servers now, neither gang-bang pk server where vs between doesn't last longer than 2 skillbars.

  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denver,Colorado
    Posts
    140

    Default

    We will play on Yourko Maiza.. That's really fun to play there. It reminds me old days of Ares. All slots are full both in CZ and EMC Lufer.

  13. #43
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lert View Post
    Who the fuck gives a shit? Look at each-others servers - around 30 people online and there are no big chances it will go higher. People don't want farm servers now, neither gang-bang pk server where vs between doesn't last longer than 2 skillbars.
    What the hell do you want then? Sadly thats all there is in KO now adays so you must be looking for a new game.

  14. #44
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    What the hell do you want then? Sadly thats all there is in KO now adays so you must be looking for a new game.
    Actually people are trying to have fun in KO cuz they are still addicted to it. Nowadays more ppl realized KO kinda sucks balls though so neither version of KO satisfies them, so they keep on jumping from server to server.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

  15. #45
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Actually people are trying to have fun in KO cuz they are still addicted to it. Nowadays more ppl realized KO kinda sucks balls though so neither version of KO satisfies them, so they keep on jumping from server to server.
    KO is dead, both the private server section and the official server section are dead, you can simply check the numbers on USKO on KOK to see that it's completely dead (most 2nd servers don't even pass 100 users online), and private servers... meh, they're simply empty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is the best private server for wow with more updates
    By ManuelZ in forum World Of Warcraft
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:34 AM
  2. What is the best private server??
    By WIFI in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:32 AM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 04:47 PM
  4. Whats The best Private Server
    By tommmay in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •