Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Best of the Private Servers? (Wondering)

This is a discussion on Best of the Private Servers? (Wondering) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yatagan Online pk server with +8 items on start and all accesory +0 like sexyko , fast exp to 80 ...
Page: 4

Banned Member

Yatagan Online pk server with +8 items on start and all accesory +0 like sexyko , fast exp to 80 max 45min in zombie etc , much ppl on , good luck 1886 server version with PUS

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    What the hell do you want then? Sadly thats all there is in KO now adays so you must be looking for a new game.
    Actually I do play Guild Wars 2.

All I'm saying is my personal opinion and there is nothing you can do about it. I found it weird that people make shitty servers and are surprised that they can't even reach 50 players. Like ''wtf, i made super mega hardcore farm server - same like 1232159952 others now, why people don't want to try it?!'' - Cause nobody gives a shit about some server which is like every other where all you can do is farming for months.
    Neither nobody likes gang-bang servers. Partly you can count in it SexyKO due to amount of mages and decreasing population. I mean what's the idea where you got +10/+3 or +10/+1. Where deff doesn't change that much, but you got 40% more attack than mega maxed people would have on usko.
    More to it. I tried your server months ago. It was playable only cause there was nothing else (screwing the fact that you made donators OP cause of 200deff, 100attack and 50resistances). But i would count it to the second group of servers i wrote above. VSes there were damn fast. PK even faster which is what people don't like - 2 sins on you and 5sec after - dead.

I, like many other players, would like to play once a time on some decent KO private. The only really great server I played on was KO4U around half of year ago. Bhoa, that was server where skills of players actually count, not the items and amount of priest you have in party.

Wow, you guys really got into this, huh?
    As I said. This was a thread for a good private server, not a flame war area..
    but I don't care. I've figured I'll just keep trying them out until I find one worth playing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234