Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Best server in 2014?

This is a discussion on Best server in 2014? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A topic regarding which is the best server for casual players in 2014, and why is the best, to show ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default Best server in 2014?

A topic regarding which is the best server for casual players in 2014, and why is the best, to show positive and negative things about the servers being discussed.

I believe everyone would like to hear more about servers on scene to make him easier to choose, and also those who own servers please be fair with your opinions.

Greetings.

EDIT : I wanted to create a poll and add list of the servers so people can vote, but seems like I'm not able to do it, so I would appreciate if you send me a PM how to create a poll(votes).

Little archer Senior Member

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what a fuking creative signature lmao haha

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Depends what you're looking for. Easier to get stuff (more pk oriented), harder to get stuff on server ? English owners? Or it doesn't matter to you who owns it ? Are you looking for many english players inside the community? There's a small ocean of private servers you need to give us some filters bro
    Anyway probably enjoyable farm server at the moment would be Royal KE, OSKO is opening 6th of september freshly aswell, OSKO is going to be really active about 1600+ users online.

Banned

Sheldy, you're right for some people..
    But like Best server in 2014 = OSKO? They failed with vulcano big time, and most likely they will fail another time untill they fully fix the 18xx version and by the time people will recognize that it's no use to play at their service anymore.

Bazinga KO is better server than OSKO in 2014 Year. Osko was best server of 2012 but definetly not 2014

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    OSKO is opening 6th of september freshly aswell, OSKO is going to be really active about 1600+ users online.
    doubt they will fix it fully, not now not ever. They see people are willing to pay pretty much anything as long as it stand as higher version than 15 and it had success launch with 1.298 so people had faith in it. In the end by the look of it the launch was rushed just to double or even triple profit at the current time. They don't even bother login themselves instead they let people play beta and report stuff which is stupid , because the glitch could be something they don't see or understand.
    Undef likes this.

I'll explain something here,the best server is the server you have fun on,with your friends. I'll give you an example:
    Professionalko - Server that has pretty much everything that you need to have fun,you can see a lot of work has been put into it but the population wasn't that great thats why people started leaving.
    Bazingako - Is build as a simple server (Don't get me wrong effort has been put into it as well),but there is no Border Defence War,DeathMatch and such but people still have fun with their custom made Wars.
    I noticed i don't even care anymore what kind of a server i play,you just have to have a great team with you chatting on TeamSpeak or Skype and having a blast ingame.

I won't be commenting OSKO cause i personally dislike it,but A LOT of people like it - if you're looking for a huge player base that is where you should go.
    PotHead, Moraxuz and Stifa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    I'll explain something here,the best server is the server you have fun on,with your friends. I'll give you an example:
    Professionalko - Server that has pretty much everything that you need to have fun,you can see a lot of work has been put into it but the population wasn't that great thats why people started leaving.
    Bazingako - Is build as a simple server (Don't get me wrong effort has been put into it as well),but there is no Border Defence War,DeathMatch and such but people still have fun with their custom made Wars.
    I noticed i don't even care anymore what kind of a server i play,you just have to have a great team with you chatting on TeamSpeak or Skype and having a blast ingame.

I won't be commenting OSKO cause i personally dislike it,but A LOT of people like it - if you're looking for a huge player base that is where you should go.
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace

westeren ko is in my opinion the best server around, definitely not for kids that looks to rage
    what I love about westeren ko community is how friendly they are! it's like every person over there is your family, I just love it! looking forward for the 7th of september

I didn't try WesterenKO yet, but OldSchoolKO gave me a blast when I last played it. Sadly the latest OSKO didn't satisfy me, hopefully they will make the server better in future.

Any words on PK Servers?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    zuka and ExclusiveBastard like this.

Kinda difficult naming any one particular server for overall best, since they all have their little quirks. I would have to say KillingZone KO would be my choice, especially since I own it. There was a previous owner, I purchased it from him a few years ago. http://www.killingzones.com/

Its a "By Invitation Only" server. Its been around 7+ years now.

I remember killingzones, didn't know it's still around.
    Last edited by Homework; 09-23-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Best server was YourKO Maiza in febuary 2014 if i'm not wrong without shity craps in pus and so balanced hardcore farm/exp rate and skill balance and biggest population close to 1450 users online, since this time here wasnt any other worth playing more than 2-3months server around.
    new YourKO with their exp premium exchange for dc premium after up to 60lv+ 25% nps scroll is pay to win!
    osko also turned with this idea by addeding shity usko dc/war premiums into pus to destroy whole pk ranking nps idea
    by this way mages/archers pt which always was OP in the begining of such servers and did always 2-3k more nps than any mele organized pt, right now can do not 2-3k more but 10-15k more and this is retarded.
    both of this servers are dollars whores nowadays, opened only for profit and cared only about donations.

next server with not so bad hardcore exp/drop rate was internationalko aka my-ko.net.
    server was set up so good, almost like old yourko maiza or old osko adonis.
    too bad admin of this server is also dollar whore and reopening his both servers every 1-2week to get maximum profit and then wipe it

servers which wasnt so bad at all but failed becouse of some wrong ideas/low population or other things.

-professionalko, some good work puted there for sure, but failed with population in first day and should be wiped in 2nd day to get this 300/400 people population and not 40 like it was in first day, nikos didn't want to give up and didnt wanted to admit that server needed wipe so fast becouse he lost few months to set up and patch code his server so he continue this low population server since today and trying to tell everyone around that his server is any success becouse it's up by 3 months and still someone login there to kill bosses.

-westerenko, dont care who owning this server and what he did, server is set up close to old Knight Imperia style with free 1500/300/ap/sw/lion scroll and not so easy not so hard exp/farm.
    server isnt bad, it comunity which jumping every week from server to server killing such servers as his,( same about pko)

-bazzinga exp/farm, sorry sheldon but your exp/farm bazzinga was way better than this pvp and your exp/farm server was one from better opened in 2014 even without such feateres as bdw

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    Best server was YourKO Maiza in febuary 2014 if i'm not wrong without shity craps in pus and so balanced hardcore farm/exp rate and skill balance and biggest population close to 1450 users online, since this time here wasnt any other worth playing more than 2-3months server around.
    new YourKO with their exp premium exchange for dc premium after up to 60lv+ 25% nps scroll is pay to win!
    osko also turned with this idea by addeding shity usko dc/war premiums into pus to destroy whole pk ranking nps idea
    by this way mages/archers pt which always was OP in the begining of such servers and did always 2-3k more nps than any mele organized pt, right now can do not 2-3k more but 10-15k more and this is retarded.
    both of this servers are dollars whores nowadays, opened only for profit and cared only about donations.

next server with not so bad hardcore exp/drop rate was internationalko aka my-ko.net.
    server was set up so good, almost like old yourko maiza or old osko adonis.
    too bad admin of this server is also dollar whore and reopening his both servers every 1-2week to get maximum profit and then wipe it

servers which wasnt so bad at all but failed becouse of some wrong ideas/low population or other things.

-professionalko, some good work puted there for sure, but failed with population in first day and should be wiped in 2nd day to get this 300/400 people population and not 40 like it was in first day, nikos didn't want to give up and didnt wanted to admit that server needed wipe so fast becouse he lost few months to set up and patch code his server so he continue this low population server since today and trying to tell everyone around that his server is any success becouse it's up by 3 months and still someone login there to kill bosses.

-westerenko, dont care who owning this server and what he did, server is set up close to old Knight Imperia style with free 1500/300/ap/sw/lion scroll and not so easy not so hard exp/farm.
    server isnt bad, it comunity which jumping every week from server to server killing such servers as his,( same about pko)

-bazzinga exp/farm, sorry sheldon but your exp/farm bazzinga was way better than this pvp and your exp/farm server was one from better opened in 2014 even without such feateres as bdw
    You miss 1 part though :P
    yourko, osko, internationalko and such servers lost/are losing population(& donations) too. That's why they wipe every 1-6 months too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast