Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

[Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think there is a server called LegendsKO and your LegendKO, but some people wouldn't know xD Might be some ...
Page: 2

I think there is a server called LegendsKO and your LegendKO, but some people wouldn't know xD
    Might be some bad reputation about LegendsKO and people will tough its a same server with this one .

Banned Senior Member

Damn.. well another name I suppose will have to come lol.

Banned Senior Member

Updates:
    Guard Tower range issues fixed.
    Website now auto-refreshes every 3 minutes.
    Question Event is now implemented.
    Exchange Scroll NPC and NP Quests are done for now.
    Starter items to begin being edited for balance issues with testing.

Banned Senior Member

Updates:
    Level 57 skill fixed for Warriors.
    Monument Spawn Time - Set.
    Compound Accessories fixed. +0 is now max.
    Guard Towers fully functional - Thank you Twoey.
    Starting items changed and updated. (Screenshots to come)
    Users will receive 50 NP for being online for a full hour.
    Classes are now fully tested, and equal.
    DD added to Int Priests only.
    Website now fully translated, login form box fixed up - Thanks LBHO!

Screenshots -

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Website now fully translated, login form box fixed up - Thanks LBHO!
    Lol... took me 2 mins to fix that box. It was bugging me that the HTML was using javascript to detect if a person is clicked in or not and it wasn't even working properly. Just added in a quick "placeholder" attribute to it and done.

Banned Senior Member

I just gyft the credits where it's due.

Banned Senior Member

Suppose some new updates are required.

Currently we are in the process of implementing the new USKO skill effects and everything is going smoothly. We are expecting a beta soon, this beta will help us to ensure the game is the way it should be, and it will allow you, the players, to update us on gameplay changes or maybe anything else.

We got over $1100 set aside for advertisement, and we will be on the index pages of both PVP-Kenti, KO-Fox, and will be speaking with KO-Cuce also. But, for sure on pvp-kenti and ko-fox. We are expecting close to 300 players and possibly more. However, I won't promise a set user count, but with us having the index pages for every single popular Turkish site, we are sure to bring in quite a bit. We know the $1,100 dollars won't be spent completely on advertisement, and will be factored into whatever else we need, I work extremely close with ACME and their creators, and it will only take a quick PM from me to them, to get errors fixed. I currently have the owner of ACME working on the login issues for us that it seems some players run into.

Currently, the server will play out something like this. You will start at level 59, with the max items allowed, bosses inside the bowl will drop trinas and premium scrolls at a low rate, however, if you do get a trina it is 100% to 8, and that is the only way you can make +8 inside the server. As the server progresses, we will release newer items, such as chitin and so on. We don't plan to raise the level cap, however, if people want and it is needed, we will. We will have events auto scheduled and so on, to best fit both the hemispheres. When the new armors are released, chitin let's say, you will start with chitin 7, trinas once again will drop low rate, farm again to 8. As the server goes on, we will keep incorporating newer and newer items. This will be the fullest PK we can get too, and this will allow users like myself who don't have a lot of time, allows them to keep with the best players. Classes have been tested, and been balanced to the max it can be. However, I am in no way claiming the server will be bug free, and it will be 100% perfect as that is just impossible, and no way am I going to lie. Just know, the server has been in production for roughly a month, and I have spent countless hours on it. We have spent a total of about 700$ or so on certain things, and still have 1100$ or so to spend. I can promise you one thing however, the server will not go down to DDoS like my others, I truthfully have spoke with my server provider and have bought the best DDoS protection money can buy.

Thank you all, and I will have a beta release date as soon as I fix up some more major bugs.

the long capes look buggy.. possible to fix it?

Banned Senior Member

Those have been removed :P, I will work on that cape patch another time. We got the standard ones in now.

Banned Senior Member

Keep up the good work brother this server looks really promising tbh, and I think it's awesome that the max upgrade will be +7 in the beginning, that's unique and def. a game changer as far as keeping classes balanced goes, I like that ^

Banned Senior Member

Thanks brah ♡

will you put chaotic/scorching staff and dd15 crimson for mages also? it would make it usko -like and more balanced i guess. server looks fun i hope that imir/flame rings shio tears do work to increase dmg too!

Banned Senior Member

Those staffs will not be added until later on in the game. We want to release new tiers of weapons all at the same time to ensure balance.

Banned Senior Member

Time for some updates!

PUS Implemented - Credits to Twostars.
    /town fixed for moradon, no need to walk up stairs.
    Party bar HP updated and fixed in ACME
    Gem System implemented
    Kill a user and get Gem of Bravery, these can then be exchanged for certain PUS items.
    Graphics finished and added - Thank you DevilMody
    ACME now on standby for login issues.

Onto the screenshots!

This image below will be posted on every single main turkish site index page prior to launch.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Looks good so far

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast