Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

[Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HariMataHari Loads of people including you been saying that turkish shit is bad,i'm assuming you using pvphosting ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by HariMataHari View Post
    Loads of people including you been saying that turkish shit is bad,i'm assuming you using pvphosting where you got free panels,anticheat and those events which won't be fully functionalling unless you spend a lot of time developing it.

Definetly worth to play more than others kindergarden server.
    *sniff* Hmm. You smell.
    nickos3 likes this.

Looks Good ^^

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    This is a brand new server by myself, and a friend of mine. This server has been in production since "Knights Revelations" went down and has taken quite a bit of my time lately. Firstly, I want everyone to know, I will not be the main owner or administrator, I will be on the back-end of the server and making sure things are getting fixed. My friend will be doing all the hosting, management, and so on. I believe I got security locked down a lot better this time, and I won't say "MOST SECURE SERVER EVAR" as I know it just provokes someone in this community to be a try-hard. But I am close with the people hosting my server, and it only takes one Skype message to fix whatever vulnerability is being abused.. whether it be DDoS or some cheating of some kind in-game. So, with all this information! Onto the server.

-Iamcoolz
    Could we know who is the owner of the server? The server looks nice i might play it, i just hope it's not the same owner as on Helios,Kronos,Olympus Knight Onlines. If you hosting a server it has to be your job and not just hobby, a hobby is something you don't care for and just do for fun when you have time.

~Server Information~
    We are fully protected by ACME's most up-to-date anti-cheat and will continue to get updates by them for whatever it takes to get the maximum user count on. We will be advertising extremely heavily as official comes closer on KO-Cuce, PVP-Fox, and PVP-Kenti. I got some close friends over there and they will be able to get us on their index page for a couple days. Screw the topic pinning.

If you need any other information regarding this server, just reply below and I will gladly answer it for you whenever I can. I should have the forum up and running today, assuming everything goes swell.

-Iamcoolz
    What exactly is a fully protected Most up to date ACME? Isn't it the same as any other ACME versions? How are you going to get a ko-cuce advertisement, i assume it's just a preopening prophaganda.
    Also who are your close friends on cuce,fox,kenti? Are you getting a free index page on ko-fox for few days? ;p

Thanks for your answer.

Regards

Banned Senior Member

I work closely with the creator of ACME - Sevki. I can get any updates or fixes I need within a click of a second. I am going to get ko-cuce and everything else, by buying it like everyone else, I have them all on my skype and they are just awaiting the day for me to launch. The owner of this server is the guy Jackcrosa, who posted the Facebook link. West is not involved with my server in anyway. He is busy working on his own.

I will do my best to be a good admin , also I will be online for 6-12 hours a day. I will support anyone who needs help .

Banned Senior Member

We are not too far away from our beta. We are finishing up some last minute touches heres an update:

Newer UI Implemented.
    USKO Capes being worked on.
    Warrior skills balanced again.
    Armor and Enchant scrolls added in.
    Panel optimized to run a bit faster.
    Gem System is now working like it should.
    Voting sites created and voting system being implemented slowly.

Screenshots:

Do you guys prefair characters with pathos or without ?

Quote Originally Posted by jackcrosa View Post
    Do you guys prefair characters with pathos or without ?
    Withoutttttt

Banned Senior Member

Update, hooray.

We are getting closer and closer to our beta. As we roll around closer, I will most likely need two teams off eight to help me test some events. The reason for the eight vs eight is because Juraid and BDW won't actually work properly without having the minimum registered. We just renewed our host for another month! Hooray.

Updates:
    Premium systems implemented.
    Bosses in bowl spawned.
    Chaos Stone implemented.
    Textures that originally were not working in some zones, now work.
    BDW, Juraid, FT, Wars, and CSW now auto scheduled.
    Notices are now translated to English. (pew)
    Newer sky implemented.

Screenshots:

Thanks for all your patience, I promise, beta will be ready before ya know it!

Seems very gg

Banned Senior Member

Alright so time for an update as I have now drifted to the second page of KO4LIFE lol.

So, I worked all night to get a new system up. This is a Legendary Gem Chest, these can be obtained by hard mobs like Isiloon or Felankor, and you basically bring them to the "Legendary Generator" and it will either give you a Gem of Bravery 100 200 300 or 500. You then take those to the Gem System NPC, exchange them out for the proper gems! Then booya. This adds a bit of luck to the game, as the game progresses, more and more will be added into the Gem System. I got King system working like it should! Hooray for that. I fixed the Felankor and Ultima skins, and made them actually not be invisible. Fixed up ze chaos stone, and ardream monument! Hooray. We hope to have beta extremely soon, and unfortunately it keeps getting pushed back, as the other owner is a perfectionist lol and everything has to be legit PERFECT before beta. So, I am not even sure why we would need a beta except for some event testing. But anywhore.. onto ze pictures!

Bar

looks good

Banned Senior Member

Thank ya bar!

Banned Senior Member

Finally, we are done and have a date for our beta! After literally a full month or more of some rather hard bugs to fix, I have finally fixed every single bug, that we both know of. JackRosa did all the testing and he has literally aimed for nothing but perfection! The beta is really just for us to test BDW, Juraid, and so on. We need a minimum of 16 players on our beta, to do some 8vs8's. So basically, just need some clans to step forward. The beta will start out like the server is and you will be able to get a first look at it, we won't begin advertising on Turkish forums until the date of official, which will be decided after Beta is launched (hopefully). You have seen the screenshots, the updates, so you know somewhat to expect. JackRosa still has $1,100 for the advertising, and we will still be buying the index pages, we are expecting 100+ users and if our server begins to lag for ANY reason, it will be upgraded immediately. ACME will also be there on opening day to assist me with connection problems and so on! We plan to move to SOACS eventually, we just haven't got the clearance to do so. Still awaiting setup. Hopefully SOACS is implemented before our official launch, but if not, ACME will do for now. For participating in the beta and being in the top 16 of the user counts, you will receive a "Legendary Gem Chest" which could contain 100,200,300, or 500 GEMS to be exchanged for various buff scrolls, rice cakes, and trinas.

Just so you are all aware about how this server is ran, I am simply just the developer for it and will be assisting JackRosa with any issues he may have. He is brand new to the scene, he is a USKO player, and came to me for guidance on a PSKO server, he is truthfully a wonderful guy and is extremely generous. He is active as he just recently graduated and has more time on his hands than any man should ever have :P. He has my cell-phone number and will be able to reach me at any time during the day, I always have my tablet with me that allows me to remotely connect to the server at any given time. I do not promise a perfect server, nor will I say, my server is the best. One, while it's a-okay to be confident in your work, someone will always try harder to find those few flaws it has. Two, I do not promise a solid 100% launch on official, however, if you played Knights Revelations, I kept you all updated constantly, and never once logged off the forum to fill you in. I literally made topic after topic every hour for you guys to know and the same for here. Three, I am not a perfect human being, and nor is the other owner, so don't expect perfection out of us daily, we both have lives outside of this, and if family calls, I will go in a heart beat just as anyone should. However here are my promises to you, and they are the same promises I promised on Knights Rev, I promise you 100% support, I will always try to answer questions in the fastest and most time efficient manner I possibly can. I promise you updates on the server, I won't up it, and then not add new content, it will come! Trust me.

The beta launch date is August 15, 2014. I will not specify a time, just be on the forum or reading here on KO4LIFE and we will announce, ONE HOUR in ahead of time, client DL will be up earlier that day for you all to early download and register.

I hope to see some friendly faces here, and I am more than open to suggestions.

Thank you all,
    Legendary Staff.

As Two put it...

It's gonna be LEGEN--WAIT FOR IT--DARY!

As Two put it...

It's gonna be LEGEN--WAIT FOR IT--DARY!
    *Barney

10 chars

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast