Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

[Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces I can get any updates or fixes I need within a click of a second. Tell ...
Page: 5

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I can get any updates or fixes I need within a click of a second.
    Tell him to fix the sound and compatibility issues then so I can go back to acme xD

Banned Senior Member

I will tell him for sure.

Banned Member

JackRosa still has $1,100 for the advertising, and we will still be buying the index pages, we are expecting 100+ users and if our server begins to lag for ANY reason, it will be upgraded immediately. ACME will also be there on opening day to assist me with connection problems and so on! We plan to move to SOACS eventually, we just haven't got the clearance to do so. Still awaiting setup. Hopefully SOACS is implemented before our official launch, but if not, ACME will do for now.

Just so you are all aware about how this server is ran, I am simply just the developer for it and will be assisting JackRosa with any issues he may have. He is brand new to the scene, he is a USKO player, and came to me for guidance on a

As Two put it...
    It's gonna be LEGEN--WAIT FOR IT--DARY!
    Not sure why would you move to SOACS, if you are working closely with l0nghorn and freeman.
    Hopefully you will implent SOACS before your launch? The events you got free with ACME won't come with soacs version, you could already buy soacs with your 1.100 budget,but seriosuly why are you keeping mentioning 1.100$? What's with that? So far you have spend not even 100$ to the server lol..

Quote Originally Posted by HariMataHari View Post
    why are you keeping mentioning 1.100$? What's with that? So far you have spend not even 100$ to the server lol..
    why you bring it up all the time? as if no one else never were lying about their budget on server. I doubt they used the amount, but that's not really up to you to decide. I don't even understand why people purchase dedicated just for hosting KO , I for one still owning same dedicated after 4 years.

Banned Senior Member

Don't believe anyone is lying about any type of budget. Grobar.. just leave.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HariMataHari View Post
    Not sure why would you move to SOACS, if you are working closely with l0nghorn and freeman.
    Hopefully you will implent SOACS before your launch? The events you got free with ACME won't come with soacs version, you could already buy soacs with your 1.100 budget,but seriosuly why are you keeping mentioning 1.100$? What's with that? So far you have spend not even 100$ to the server lol..
    ye you used scammed money as budget , so ima say viva 100$ Grobarina

https://www.mediafire.com/?4l49ci66x7ax8j1
    Here is the beta download link !
    Thank you for waiting !

Damn I might have to download and play even if it is only for the launch.

is it online? panel says its empty

Banned Senior Member

It is online. Just no one is on lol we had some users on earlier this morning.

cop

The ugliest panel I've seen.

cant even make a character there

Banned Senior Member

What is the error you're getting. The point of beta is to tell the administration bugs. So what error is it displaying?

You don't need an account to download to the client , also you can auto register when you login into the game , you don't need to be registered via panel .

What is the error you're getting. The point of beta is to tell the administration bugs. So what error is it displaying?
    "you cannot use that character name" or something like that (tried like 200 nicknames from Tobol to asaddfgfh)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast