Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

[Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a brand new server by myself, and a friend of mine. This server has been in production since ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default [Beta][August 15th]Legendary KO

This is a brand new server by myself, and a friend of mine. This server has been in production since "Knights Revelations" went down and has taken quite a bit of my time lately. Firstly, I want everyone to know, I will not be the main owner or administrator, I will be on the back-end of the server and making sure things are getting fixed. My friend will be doing all the hosting, management, and so on. I believe I got security locked down a lot better this time, and I won't say "MOST SECURE SERVER EVAR" as I know it just provokes someone in this community to be a try-hard. But I am close with the people hosting my server, and it only takes one Skype message to fix whatever vulnerability is being abused.. whether it be DDoS or some cheating of some kind in-game. So, with all this information! Onto the server.

Beta Release: TBA
    Official Release: TBA
    Panel / Forum
    ~Server Information~
    So instead of me just hitting a couple of points, I will explain it. This server is a level 59 capped Ardream FULL PK server, meaning I removed CZ and everything now takes place in Ardream. You will start with FP +7, and medium class weapons like (Mirage Daggers, Glaves, and so on) at +7 and that will be the max upgrade for now. You will also begin with +0 unique accessories, unique accessories like (Amulet of Dex, and so on). You're probably wondering, omg.. sin server, my mage will be molested. Incorrect, DD will be able to obtained, but only the paper armors. I currently have every single type of war currently working and have fully fixed them to the best they can be! Exciting! The wars will be auto-scheduled and set at specific times during the day. We are fully protected by ACME's most up-to-date anti-cheat and will continue to get updates by them for whatever it takes to get the maximum user count on. We will be advertising extremely heavily as official comes closer on KO-Cuce, PVP-Fox, and PVP-Kenti. I got some close friends over there and they will be able to get us on their index page for a couple days. Screw the topic pinning. Your clan will be auto G1, and we got a lot of capes implemented. We are using the standard MYKO UI and if you wish too use your own, you have the ability to do so. I, however, warn against this unless you know what you're doing as you can screw up the client.

~Expansions~
    This server will be going through expansions, we will eventually expand the items and levels to best fit our server, and with this? New starting items to allow new users to join in. The current players will then be asked to kill some easy mobs in moradon to gain their newest items and levels, allowing them to catch up and be set to go again. The level expansion chart will be like so - 59, 60, 62, 65, 70. We aren't sure if we will go past 70, but I guess only time will tell. We will also be expanding the armors, from FP to Chitin, to Chitin Shell and the weapons as well. As your items increase, so will the bosses HP and the better their drops will be. You're probably thinking, well what could they possibly drop on a PK server that will be useful? Buff scrolls will be dropped along with trinas, the max upgrade cap will be raised to 8 eventually, however, users won't be able to upgrade to 8, unless a trina is dropped or it is purchased. I have yet to decide on the PUS prices and would love to hear feedback regarding it.

~Events~
    We will have plenty of events, we will be using some type of Calendar application online to allow users to view it and look at upcoming events to allow them to know when it will be, what it will be, and how much planning they will have to do. We all know you have a busy schedule, and as do I. This is the main reason for the creation of this server, to just make it.. fun and relaxing. The events are as follows, wars, 1vs1, death match, BDW, and some other events as I get them fixed. Just know, that events will be set to auto schedule!

If you need any other information regarding this server, just reply below and I will gladly answer it for you whenever I can. I should have the forum up and running today, assuming everything goes swell.

-Iamcoolz
    Last edited by ReesesPieces; 08-13-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Forum is now up, still fixing somethings up.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Legend_KO/index/

goodluck mate

Banned Senior Member

Thank ya man!

Good luck man, When beta is up hit me up on skype ill come test it `!

Banned Senior Member

Sounds good! Thanks for ze bump ♡

Banned Senior Member

Oh Oscar.. my favorite Canadian.

Learn what a full pk server is please... These admins and owners throwing the word PK around like it has no meaning. Full pk means it is max 10min to get into cz with top items scrolls and everything. It is a light farm server as i see but u didnt really talk about the rates at all.

Banned Senior Member

My oh my, there is absolutely no farming aspect anywhere. You start with max gear.

Banned Senior Member

Starting items have now been added.

Starting Items:

Mage:
    Crystal Set 7
    Paper Set 7
    Viper Staff 7
    Wizard Staff 7
    Wood Staff 7
    2x Golden Earrings
    2x Crystal Earrings
    Amulet of Int
    Amulet of Health
    Belt of Int
    Belt of Health
    2x Crystal Rings

Rogue:
    2x EME
    Amulet of Dex
    Belt of Dex
    2x Kekuri Ring
    Amulet of Health
    Belt of Life
    Full Plate 7
    MD +7 2x
    Iron Crossbow 7

Warrior:
    2x Platinum Earring
    Amulet of Strength
    Belt of Strength
    2x Diamond Ring
    Amulet of Health
    Belt of Health
    Full Plate 7
    Glave 7
    Harpoon 7
    Graham 7
    Hoplon 7

Priest:
    2x Golden Earring
    Amulet of Int
    Belt of Int
    2x Crystal Rings
    Full Plate 7
    Paper Set 7
    Destroyer 7
    Priest Spike Club 7
    Hoplon 7
    Amulet of Strength
    Amulet of Health
    2x Platinum Earring
    Belt of Strength
    Belt of Health
    2x Diamond Rings

Definitely open to peoples opinions on what class needs a bit more, just reply below!

Banned Senior Member

Bumpity bump bump.

any idea on eta yet? not necesarily an exact eta but within the month next month etc?

Banned Senior Member

I would say, we are shooting for a beta this month. We have ran into some rather large bugs, so I am currently fixing these to make sure it operates like it should. Not too mention, our host put in a full turkish database, so I get the job of translating everything lol. So, that's another thing I am doing.

aight well goodluck haha lookin foward to trying this server out

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast