Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

FreshKO Returns!

This is a discussion on FreshKO Returns! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As it has been a long long time coming, I have finally decided too do what I once had more ...
Page: 1

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Default FreshKO Returns!

As it has been a long long time coming, I have finally decided too do what I once had more love and passion for then anything in my life. All though a few things have changed now..
    For those of you who don't remember FreshKO and what we were all about... Here is a quick Review and as too why we call it "FreshKO"

We strive too be different, Excellent in customer service. NO LAG!!
    With all this being said your probably thinking this is all just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and knightsonline will never be like it once was back in the day right? YOU couldn't possibly be anymore wrong.
    I, Griml2eaper known for various things can guarantee it is my number one goal too keep players entertained without going too far off of Knightonlines original idea's that we have all come too love so much.
    I have some interesting ideas that have made there way threw many different notebooks the past couple of years.

Dedicated Server
    We will pay good money too make sure we are capable of keeping our gaming experiance running efficent.

Level 70 cap.
    We will Remain at level 70 for 60 days of the server, we will then open a vote and forum discussion as too what we should improve in order too keep FreshKO Entertaining.

FreshKO Armor
    As we once had it, there will be custom monsters in cz that you will have too farm and complete the quests in order too obtain the armor. I aim too require around 10hours of farming in order too obtain the FreshKO Armor and look. It will only be a few stats above +7 Chitin and +8's will be either equal or greater then the FreshKO Armor.

Donaters will not be OP
    Why even have donations possible? Because one, In order for us too Reach our goal with number 1 Customer service and having a very secure dedicated server isn't cheap.
    We also use our donations too give back too our players. FreshKO was the first server too ever start giving away Real life items.

Never before seen Methods too keep CZ/WAR Busy and entertaining without having a lot of actual online players.
    I Am going too save this one for the day the server opens, one reason being i don't need any other servers stealing the idea. I don't care if someone steals it after we open. What i care about is the gamers know FreshKO is the one who came up with it first.

Low upgrade rates.
    We will be holding up a beta for one week before the server opens in order too fully achieve what we are out too accomplish with our upgrade rates. This meaning we will be adding items into players inventories too have some fun testing there luck and in return helping FreshKO Adjust its upgrade rates too perfection.

Half Farm / Half PK (Can Still have a life, meaning wont require hours apon hours of playing)
    The Last thing FreshKO wants is you spending all of your time playing our game every single day of every last minute. We Encourage our players too eat healthy, enjoy life as for what it has too offer. Use FreshKO too Reach ultimate happiness in your life. Some people just need a couple hours of kicking some ass on knightsonlline too clear there mind off of current events in life. Too be happy without spending a arm and a leg. Too Rekindle once GREAT friendships aquired threw online gaming. I myself can say i have met some really awesome people that i still speak with from time too time.

Boss Events
    I would only like too do 1 boss event every week. Depending on our most active times will this be set in stone.

WAR!
    We will be voting in forums as too how often this will be held. I have some methods too help control war depending on how many players are online. Too keep things intresting and fun even if not very many players are online.

New system for Nation points REWARD FOR ASS KICKIN!
    We will be setting up a few choices you can do when you hit the certain goal of nationpoints. Basically its like your np can be traded in for And bare with me this is only a example. buttt.. Sayy you hit 500k NP And thats how much 200$ Into however you prefer too be given but that clears your NP.

Monthly NP Prize.
    The Top NP Earner For each nation of every month Will be given 50$ - 75$ Value of anything they want. Giftcards, purchase of ebay, ANYTHING. Plain cash for all i care.

FreshKO Coins
    Another Hidden idea that will stay hidden until day of release. But i am mentioning so you can ponder on what fun new exciting things we have in store.

This is only the tip of the iceburg as too what i am exposing. Please keep checking back with us! Ask questions! Say hello, keep the topic burning!
    There is no set date as too when we will open up beta. But if i had too guess.. Sometime next month.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 07-22-2014 at 02:00 AM.
    zuka, MrRapist, Jamm1n and 1 others like this.

Banned Senior Member

FreshKO was the first server too ever start giving away Real life items.

This could be argued o.o however, welcome back ya fag.

It could be argued, but a argument I will win. Thanks buddy. Glad too be back doing my hobby.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

<3 welcome back

crossed fingers that you actually could keep it online for that "60days" you said! it's quite hard nowadays, you'll see

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Good to see that you're back m8!

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    Good to see that you're back m8!
    Thank you! Good to see your still around. Hope we have your support!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    <3 welcome back
    I've missed you

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    crossed fingers that you actually could keep it online for that "60days" you said! it's quite hard nowadays, you'll see
    business skills is where that comes into play, and how much money i'm really willing too spend. Seeing how i did FreshKO Super BROKKKEE with a broken computer and no job... I think things will fall into place much much better. Not too mention I'm Sure there is quite a few new bugs around. But we still have our secure files That have tons of things already patched. With that being said...

Not saying we our 100% Secure... Because no one ever is. But with the money i have set aside for FreshKO.... We have a good Chance. And will be hiring a staff with limited access Too Fix any problems that come our way. If that is, it's something i can't figure out on my own. FreshKO Will be a great server and has no intention on butting heads with any other server out there. We are about bringing joy into people's lives and having a good time, not out too be number one. Just want everyone too have fun. Hopefully things go as planned so i can carry on with hiring a dev team too begin building a game i have been writing since i left ko.

Bare with me people, its been a long time since i have had too use grammer or even type on a computer. I know it's terrible. Excuse me.

4 years ago I actually rushed home from work to play FreshKo. Man this brings back some memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    4 years ago I actually rushed home from work to play FreshKo. Man this brings back some memories.
    That comment! That comment right there, Is the only reason i am back. And back too stay.

Little archer Senior Member

was freshko that good?

hi

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    was freshko that good?

hi
    It really was. The server was set up nicely and the people who plaid it where (for the most part) really laid back. Not too many people WTF farming everything or playing 24/7. If I could warp us back to that time to show you, I would.

I met so many people that have staid friends since then on that server. Man, Skyler, you just took me on a ride down memory lane with this thread. I dont do much gaming this days but I hope you do well this time around.

Shit has changed a lot since then though. Too many servers, super high expectations, 1000% whining and people who want fuck with others have gotten a lot better at it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    It really was. The server was set up nicely and the people who plaid it where (for the most part) really laid back. Not too many people WTF farming everything or playing 24/7. If I could warp us back to that time to show you, I would.

I met so many people that have staid friends since then on that server. Man, Skyler, you just took me on a ride down memory lane with this thread. I dont do much gaming this days but I hope you do well this time around.

Shit has changed a lot since then though. Too many servers, super high expectations, 1000% whining and people who want fuck with others have gotten a lot better at it as well.
    I have our old files, all the way up until i had all that stuff go down. This was the peak of our server, we had just received a very important patch. All our server files have been worked on by twostars, I was hoping too have him back as a back up dev but from the sounds of it as of right now he wont be involved. But with that being said, i still have a few old friends that are very knowledgeable and with everyone's heads together and the good news on recovering all our old files (3,000k+ emails/accounts) I promise our dedicated server will put any average ddos'er to stop. and the funds too put a stop too any experienced one. (Accounts will be wiped)

What FreshKO has better then any other server out the gate is our files and our funding. We also have very dedicated players, you being one of them. The longer i am on here the more people i run into and find out how bad everyone has been wanting FreshKO back around. It brings so much pleasure too even have you guys remember me, let alone a stupid project i worked on a few years ago. I will give it my all, for everyone that remembers me pulling my 18+ hr a day shifts.... lol i can't say that will happen again.. But i can say i have a lot invested into everything already. I plan too have FreshKO Up on a beta run within two weeks. Us getting our files back was a super huge come up. Right before i left i was so close too releasing a very important patch. And i am very excited too get my hands dirty again. Tomorrow night I plan too have FreshKO up and will be letting old players be online while i'm changing things around.

-Any old player that i recognize that would like a account while i'm doing work please pm me.
    Your also more then welcome too be there and add suggestions. More then welcome, encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    was freshko that good?

hi
    lol, Hello razor!

FreshKO would love too have you come get your ass whipped in cz. Least i know you can't tbl edit in my server ohhhhh snappp. Q('.'o) *POW*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast