Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Beware about KO4YOU

This is a discussion on Beware about KO4YOU within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello lads, As you may know there is some bullshit business going on by Grobar/Andrej Urankar named under KO4YOU, he ...
Page: 1

Default Beware about KO4YOU

Hello lads,

As you may know there is some bullshit business going on by Grobar/Andrej Urankar named under KO4YOU, he continues his scamming stuff by selling stolen work from all around people and yet offer you ridicilious pricing with bullshit services, since he is banned from here, he is using another forums or ways to reach his potential customers, thats why I'm opening thread here. He is selling cracked version of SOACS which is never get support from me yet won't get any patching, development etc thou he is claiming, he won't be able to. He is also selling stolen web panel of twostars which had remote code execution issue so when you leave his hosting or doesn't want his hosting, he will use exploit and ruin your server, he did this to ZoneMYKO once and I heard same issue happened on many servers. He is also selling stolen gfx works done by FaceOF and there is so many other stuff.
    So beware for this, I know buying files or opening server may cost to people but there is no gain without pain, I myself spent lots of time to develop SOACS to make it and same for other people yet stuff looks easy in your eyes or sounds like that to you but believe me, if it was easy it would be done by many people before.

I had like 2 3 people coming after getting failed with his business, he is also putting "bigdudle" card which I explained many times a guy who scammed me at the final day of recharge on paypal before didn't try to open server, delayed his open times because he was busy then he tried to open server after recharge but I won't join this conversation anyway, since it doesn't matter for me anymore because paypal ceased their execution on Turkey due to financial licensing issues thou if they ever come back I don't think I will use them.

TL;DR: Beware for such people and respect to developers.

Thread kind of got lost in the spam, but it's been approved now.

Banned Senior Member

But aren't KO4YOU panels wrote in asp.net and not in twostars php code? Aren't they made customely from stratch?
    Aren't KO4YOU graphic design done by DevilMody from the stratch and not Faceof?

Please tell us which 3 customers were not satisfied, i wan't to know, because maybe i buy.. Please tell us more.

KO4YOU tell me panels are made customely in ASP.NET, please tell me are they lying?
    They also say graphic designing from stratch, are they stealing faceof, or devilmody creating?

Bro, who lie now. You or them?

They say, they give me soacs for free and that soacs is stable and holding 300-400 players with no issues, and updates every month.
    Bro are they lying?

KO4YOU say all customer happy, 0 CHARGEBACKS like on Osmanx... Bro are they lying? We have proof yes?

Bro, maybe you don't know check the server resources.

They say me, people with osmanx support always have problems in launch of server, and osmanx get chargebacks often, but KO4YOU never problems, never chargeback.

Who lying, them or you bro? I don't know what to do.

KO4YOU say, osmanx is underdog liar and that they can take the latest SOACS update in just 5 minutes of work.

Some ppl say, osmanx is jeoulus because selling overpriced shit.. I don't know who to believe now.

KO4YOU say, FREE SOACS FOR ALL UP TO DATE.. is that true bro? Try PM them bro, maybe they give u latest soacs free i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    But aren't KO4YOU panels wrote in asp.net and not in twostars php code? Aren't they made customely from stratch?

Please tell us which 3 customers were not satisfied, i wan't to know, because maybe i buy.. Please tell us more.

KO4YOU tell me panels are made customely in ASP.NET, please tell me are they lying?
    They also say graphic designing from stratch, are they stealing faceof, or devilmody creating?

They say, they give me soacs for free and that soacs is stable and holding 300-400 players with no issues, and updates every month.
    Bro are they lying?

KO4YOU say all customer happy, 0 CHARGEBACKS like on Osmanx... Bro are they lying? We have proof yes?

They say me, people with osmanx support always have problems in launch of server, and osmanx get chargebacks often, but KO4YOU never problems, never chargeback.

KO4YOU say, osmanx is underdog liar and that they can take the latest SOACS update in just 5 minutes of work.

Some ppl say, osmanx is jeoulus because selling overpriced shit.. I don't know who to believe now.

KO4YOU say, FREE SOACS FOR ALL UP TO DATE.. is that true bro? Try PM them bro, maybe they give u latest soacs free i dont know.
    Grobar..???
    TheGreatEvil likes this.

We missed you Grobar! Glad you're ok

if you mean this site KO4YOU - Home so clearly he is UnitedKO owner

Bro are they lying?

Just because I feel like playing your little game, let me point out the simple fact that you admitted they're using Soacs files without Osman's permission. This is enough to raise some flags for most people. Osman is the only person that has full access to soacs files and he's pretty much the only person who can guarantee you they have the features you request. Oh and also the little fact that Osman is the only person with distribution rights to Soacs files.

Before we get into a discussion about people using MGame's files to run private servers, I'll just say that the official source is fucking old and the files used by most people have been modified heavily enough to claim that the PSKO files are not the same thing anymore and as such MGame has no legislation over the files we use to run private servers. And also the little fact that we don't give a fuck what MGame has to say. It's a honor system really.

Banned Senior Member

Was informed by some people that you made a post still claiming I scammed you. This was dropped ages ago. If I 'scammed' you I would of been banned from here. I got my money back because you gave shit support and half my stuff was not working. I'm so over the fact that you put it out as if I 'scammed' you when I'm well respected among the KO community. I may not play this game anymore but I certainly did not 'scam' you. Also I seriously don't recall trying to open a server. Maybe I made a post with speculation that I was but it certainly wasn't going to be with your files then.

Either way, I'm not involved with Grobars stupid ass. Anything hes using my name on don't believe it. I'm not sure what the hell this "bigdudle card" is but I despise the fucker just as much as anyone else.

P.S Thanks for alerting the community about this but regardless I'm not involved with a scum like Grobar and stop claiming I scammed you.

Banned Senior Member

You're talking about osmanx, dikbugle right? Since he's the one closing and leaving down a -1000€ PP Account to open a new one, while Grobar has same for 5 years with proven several X more payments than him. But he still has balls to open topic with lies claiming grobar got chargeback xD
    Kullop, a lot of websites such as poyrazbilisim distribute the soacs around. Anyone is allowed to obtain and do with it whatever they want.

Every month there is topic about Grobar, but 90% of those are unproven lies.

Some people acts bad, do a lot of shits, diss with Grobar, talks shits.. And after they apologize, and Grobar forgive, but he don't forget. So they come back crying.
    Is it his fault?

People must respect each other, and not hate all the time. And please stop lying.

Kullop, a lot of websites such as poyrazbilisim distribute the soacs around. Anyone is allowed to obtain and do with it whatever they want.
    Well there's nothing I can do about that. I can stop people using unauthorized files from advertising here though.

There hasn't been a topic about Grobar for like 4-5 months at least, from what I remember. Please stop lying.

Little archer Senior Member

Soacs files are trash anyway, sorry :|

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Soacs files are trash anyway, sorry :|
    Without soacs there would be no private servers around. And I'm talking about the best KO version that ever existed (1298).
    So yea, so trash.

p.s. cracked soacs are trash, indeed. just because they're not updated.

don't even know why osmanx has come to post here when he doesn't even have time for half of his current customers to give them updates, yet has the time to "warn" people on here... i guess thats good advertising for ya and bad customer service, @kallop the mgame source has been out but everything soacs has been based is custom code added via dll's so no osmanx hasn't build the files from scratch or even from the released source so no technically you don't have the rights to ban server topics based on the fact people are using cracked soacs files because the files osmanx used and still does to build his files are open source 1298 base files, else you would need to shut down pretty much every topic using the shared twostars panel and pus which if im correct twostars hasn't given the rights to anyone to resell it (which nickos did and got banned on snoxd for.). I myself still paid 150 to osmanx for broken files, which i originally asked for a refund as they were fucking terrible, did he give me one? no he released my files here on ko4life for all to see, so why is he not banned because thats technically scamming also, i don't come on here much anymore because its the same old bullshit, so ill shoot off again.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    don't even know why osmanx has come to post here when he doesn't even have time for half of his current customers to give them updates, yet has the time to "warn" people on here... i guess thats good advertising for ya and bad customer service, @kallop the mgame source has been out but everything soacs has been based is custom code added via dll's so no osmanx hasn't build the files from scratch or even from the released source so no technically you don't have the rights to ban server topics based on the fact people are using cracked soacs files because the files osmanx used and still does to build his files are open source 1298 base files, else you would need to shut down pretty much every topic using the shared twostars panel and pus which if im correct twostars hasn't given the rights to anyone to resell it (which nickos did and got banned on snoxd for.). I myself still paid 150 to osmanx for broken files, which i originally asked for a refund as they were fucking terrible, did he give me one? no he released my files here on ko4life for all to see, so why is he not banned because thats technically scamming also, i don't come on here much anymore because its the same old bullshit, so ill shoot off again.
    his files are open source 1298 base files ?
    I was banned on snoxd for selling twostars's panel ?

can't tell if stupid or trolling.

p.s. you should be dumb enough to call his files broken while you've no idea how to develop a server by yourself and expect everything to be done and to be given to you than using your little brain to do anything.

Banned Senior Member

What Sephiroth saying is basically true.

Osman is using base MGAME 1298 Ebenezer code without permission, additionally he started SOACS with purchased and *stolen* fixes.
    Osman stole or took the MGAME Code.. The same way as Grobar took the Soacs DLL. [But grobar paid for DLL to possess, Osman didn't pay MGAME to possess]
    Also a lot of things that are in the Soacs DLL was not made by Osmanx purerly, but he bought or took from others and compiled into the SOACS.

I don't know why Osmanx started a war here with Grobar, but obviously he will lose on the long term since Grobar has nothing to lose with KO4YOU, or KO4LIFE at all.
    However, we can see that only valid complains about server/purchases/chargebacks goes to Osmanx and not to Grobar as he said.

Regarding code made by others, i think Grobar is using the minimum percent of code made by others without permission, right after ApexKO, which is *taking* USKO Latest patches.

Next time think before you wanna beef with someone that just appears weak on the forums that is in your favor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast