Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BlazinKO Private Farm Server **BETA STAGE**

This is a discussion on BlazinKO Private Farm Server **BETA STAGE** within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agreed to giving you 50$ lol. If all we cared about is money then I wouldn't be online every ...
Page: 2

I agreed to giving you 50$ lol. If all we cared about is money then I wouldn't be online every day. You were banned for spawning a "few" for Holy's clan. Quite a coincidence that he is an ADMIN on your server now. Just think its funny lol.

Is this what you consider a few?

2.4.2012: 98 Bosses Spawned

2.5.2012: 213 Bosses Spawned

2.7.2012: 1722 Bosses Spawned

Enough Said.

LOLZ and you can prove those were for people and not me as testing. ROFL. Show proof of the zone and location. You guys both knew i was testing drops. I'm not the only admin out of us three that spawned mobs for this reason Mattish was doing ti as well. Its all good for the money. I could have got 0$ for all i care and it wouldn't have mattered. If we want to go into detail about shit then how about i post a little convo between Mattish and myself talking about how he wanted to sell me Twostars PUS and Panel on the HUSH. If you ask me spawning mobs for testing purposes is far less of a shitty action then going behind someones back and trying to sell something that someone else owns to make a profit from it. This is just a fraction of the proof that you are working for a SCAMMER. Go ahead and take his side Eric, and when shit hits the fan and hes tired of you, then you will be the next to go when he can actually find someone that knows what they are doing. He only keeps you around cause you are his DB bitch. LOL ever wonder why you kept telling me that you were doing ALL the work. Or was that just bullshit too? I seem to remember that those words came out of your mouth a few times. Not to mention Twostars. He was the forst to be used. He set up EVERYTHING for Mattish and he was kicked to the curb as well. Coincidence I THINK NOT!

You can rest assured that YOU will be next! Once a replacement is found.

Do whatever you want to mattish. All i know is that he hasn't scammed me so far and I'll continue working with him as long as he continues to be honest with me. Once he does then I'm out and the server will go down the drain.

But its whatever. Good Luck with your server :P

Im not gonna do anything to Mattish i could care less about him now. If he wouldn't have told people i made money on the side WHICH I DIDNT i swear that on my daughter. It was not my intention to make money for ME. It was my intention to make the donators happy. Thats exactly what happened. And he goes and tells people that i was corrupt and pulled money in on the side. This is my point. I have no problem with you Eric i think you are a great guy and i enjoyed working with you. However don't just start flaming me because you still work with Mattish. I made that mistake about prodigy and look at what happened to me. And like i said... its only a matter of time. I wish the best for your server, and i say that because it basically is. YOU do MOST of the work. Don't say that you don't cause we all know the truth. As for Mattish I hope he enjoys making more an more enemies every day. I tried to be civil about it with him but after this shit he pulls its kind of hard to.
    Last edited by Bl4z3; 02-24-2012 at 08:15 PM.

ehh too much drama too much...I hope you both know what will happen to the population on your both servers when knight imperia stand up ? you should worry about it and not about who got 50$ from who and who didn't get lol

undef, you said the same stuff about euko. i respect you, but its very unbecoming to go around telling people their server will fail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12