Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By goldrush

FatalityKO | New LVL 72 Cap Myko PVP Server | Launch Friday 8pm (Gmt-5)

This is a discussion on FatalityKO | New LVL 72 Cap Myko PVP Server | Launch Friday 8pm (Gmt-5) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, my name is Renzo, i started playing this game more than 15 years ago, Played severs like: Diez, ...
Page: 1

Talking FatalityKO | New LVL 72 Cap Myko PVP Server | Launch Friday 8pm (Gmt-5)

Hi all, my name is Renzo, i started playing this game more than 15 years ago, Played severs like: Diez, Girakon, Cwest, Europe and Cypher (Steam) servers.
    Recently due to the pandemic I returned to play this game last year on Myko servers in Turkey like Darkko, Yourko, Euko and Osko.

With some friends that were playing that servers we decided to try making a awesome Myko Server for English and Spanish Community. (I miss that times of Cwest in official forum )

I hope you can give it a try! Atm server is on if you wanna check it and we are making the latest improvements.

⚔️FatalityKoLevel Cap 72 ⚔️MYKO ▌Server PVP ▌ Launch Friday 20:00 (GMT-5)
    V.1098 (15% Farm) ▌(85% PK)
    ⚔️ New Events!
    Throne System.
    --˃ Panel: FatalityKO | Knightonline PVP Server
    --˃ Discord: https://discord.gg/BN2ryRymKz
    We are giving some prices for people that win some events that we already made like 4x Pack Gamers and 1 Gamer Chair

We know its not easy to make and position a new private server but we are doing our best.

STARTING LVL 72 AND WITH ITEMS LIKE:
    CHITIN+7 BLACK AND HIGH CLASS WEAPON+7
    SCROLLS HP 1500 / ACC 300 / SWIFT / WOLF
    5k HP / MANA POTIONS
    Last edited by renzorider; 07-17-2021 at 11:28 AM.

wishing you ever success hope you get the players hard to find english speaking clans on ko at the minute

Quote Originally Posted by doubletop View Post
    wishing you ever success hope you get the players hard to find english speaking clans on ko at the minute
    Thanks you mate! I found some oldschool people, hope we can get all that people back thats why i made it pvp so people just login to pk and have fun, I think that, above all, now many of us have children and work, so it is not necessary to farm

unfortunately lack of players on when in log in united kingdom time zone .also im experiencing a lot of lag so not for me im afraid but good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletop View Post
    unfortunately lack of players on when in log in united kingdom time zone .also im experiencing a lot of lag so not for me im afraid but good luck.
    Lots of lag because of bot net and trojan in Knightonline.exe, you should rebuild your client without virus
    Saif likes this.