Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Brutal KO - BETA TODAY! 62, Dedicated Server, No Donators.

This is a discussion on Brutal KO - BETA TODAY! 62, Dedicated Server, No Donators. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah a misunderstanding. He was banned because he has the same last name as a scammer. Moderator automatically assume he ...
Page: 2

Banned

Yeah a misunderstanding. He was banned because he has the same last name as a scammer. Moderator automatically assume he was related to the scammer and banned him. So nothing is wrong with him at all.

Banned

Scammers name is Aaron Watkins. Owners name is josh Watkins. Just a coincidence misunderstood by a staff member.

when official ?

Banned Senior Member

Official should be sometime around next week, but today at about 8:00 PM or so. The panel and client will be released and users will be able to register for everything.

CST Central Time > What's current time in Central Time Zone now? (USA & Canada)

You can check here for the time.

-Reeses

Banned Senior Member

Josh is back on the staff. It's your call whether to play. His family will be financially supporting the server out of their own pockets and I didnt believe it was fair to leave him off. So he is back. Freedom is now back.

The beta will be launching tonight at 8:30 PM my time which is stated above in the link. I hope to see you all there. I will probably be releasing the client an hour early or so. So you all who are playing can download and register and prepare.

so for now how much time to open ?

Banned Senior Member

It is 9:22 AM. You can check the link I posted for my time.

Banned

Who are you trying to fool? Ijust looked into this and as far as I can tell the email is watkinsj@ and so was the scammers. ip ranges match. surnames match. funny enough the guy vatalion92 pmed me in first person saying he got banned ( watkins nick on beramus was vatalion ) and now he's talking in 3rd person here. wtf are you guys up to? Locked and links removed. It was never 100% proven that the scammers first name was Aaron as he used to share with his brother/cousin (cant remember exactly). He will remain banned. Also trying to fool us is one thing but trying to fool the players and ko4life members is another so enjoy your vacation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12