Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

CadosKO ROFD [Lv. 80 - FARM/PK ] | Official Date 17.07.2015 [GMT + 2]

This is a discussion on CadosKO ROFD [Lv. 80 - FARM/PK ] | Official Date 17.07.2015 [GMT + 2] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Beta Winners !!...
Page: 3

30 minutes to start !

How many users online?

The server is nice , but it needs more ppl to be online.

There never join people if him don't show User Online server PK need it or some screen shot from CZ (bowl or other part) there nothing. So? How people can join this server. If them don't know how much people online.

My suggestion.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    There never join people if him don't show User Online server PK need it or some screen shot from CZ (bowl or other part) there nothing. So? How people can join this server. If them don't know how much people online.

My suggestion.
    Regards.
    I agree !!

Damn this server is great, but need more ppl, and same suggestion.. User Online panel would be great.

Ok Here is my review of the game as I have played from day 1.

Fun server, lots of fun gathering and farming and exping with people.
    exp/farm rading was fun
    Making rebirth Was SUPER AWESOME!!
    Skills all worked properly for the first time in a long time on these type of servers
    Admin fixes issues daily

Now my problems with the server:
    Rebirth was changed from going to +3 at 100% to 35%- This had changed when mostly everyone had at this point all +3 rebirth so any new player would be at a disadvantage. Should have reset everyone to +1 reb instead of letting them keep it

Looting boxes was the absolute most annoying thing because the ones that had the items you needed were bugged so even though the loot would show up, you click it and it wouldn't do shit( Lost Iron Necklace hence my rage quit today)

Dissapearing/bugged mobs/bosses- This game changer is what makes you rage quit as well. You can be almost done killing a boss or smth then every mob and NPC dissapears like WTF ?!?

Anvil- I made Personal Bow +8 with just 1 BUS. I know people are saying its all luck but whats the point of percentages when it doesnt apply to the anvil. I watched someone burn 10 items in a row and burn the item they wanted to get with a trina as their 11th burn. But I was lucky with the anvil to just get stuff to +7 without burning. I eventually made a elixir +6 rebirth using the method of burning but the burns didnt seem to matter after that. Burned 11 items to be safe to upgrade to +7 rebirth and it burned with a TEARS OF KADARVIS!

Lastly, need more action in CZ and ardream. Farming and exp should be kept there as the exp and drops are the same % in emc/luff/eslant for both zones. So noone is in CZ.

My Rating I give this server is 6/10- would be a 10 easily once these issues are fixed and I and many of us who left would definitely return once these issues are resolved.

lSacredMarkiS

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Ok Here is my review of the game as I have played from day 1.

Fun server, lots of fun gathering and farming and exping with people.
    exp/farm rading was fun
    Making rebirth Was SUPER AWESOME!!
    Skills all worked properly for the first time in a long time on these type of servers
    Admin fixes issues daily

Now my problems with the server:
    Rebirth was changed from going to +3 at 100% to 35%- This had changed when mostly everyone had at this point all +3 rebirth so any new player would be at a disadvantage. Should have reset everyone to +1 reb instead of letting them keep it

Looting boxes was the absolute most annoying thing because the ones that had the items you needed were bugged so even though the loot would show up, you click it and it wouldn't do shit( Lost Iron Necklace hence my rage quit today)

Dissapearing/bugged mobs/bosses- This game changer is what makes you rage quit as well. You can be almost done killing a boss or smth then every mob and NPC dissapears like WTF ?!?

Anvil- I made Personal Bow +8 with just 1 BUS. I know people are saying its all luck but whats the point of percentages when it doesnt apply to the anvil. I watched someone burn 10 items in a row and burn the item they wanted to get with a trina as their 11th burn. But I was lucky with the anvil to just get stuff to +7 without burning. I eventually made a elixir +6 rebirth using the method of burning but the burns didnt seem to matter after that. Burned 11 items to be safe to upgrade to +7 rebirth and it burned with a TEARS OF KADARVIS!

Lastly, need more action in CZ and ardream. Farming and exp should be kept there as the exp and drops are the same % in emc/luff/eslant for both zones. So noone is in CZ.

My Rating I give this server is 6/10- would be a 10 easily once these issues are fixed and I and many of us who left would definitely return once these issues are resolved.

lSacredMarkiS

Out of curiosity why are you using such a name?
    lSacredMarkiS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Out of curiosity why are you using such a name?
    Because him > you.

Igen.
    lSacredMarkiS and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Because him > you.

Igen.

Just go and eat kebabs already, furthermore if u ll be lucky enough u might gonna be able to visit one of those internet cafes and get some assassin lesson :/
    ZeroH, lSacredMarkiS and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Just go and eat kebabs already, furthermore if u ll be lucky enough u might gonna be able to visit one of those internet cafes and get some assassin lesson :/
    Once i'm back i'll have a stop at your place to deliver the new PRO Assassssin Ata TURK Pedal for you. (Do the combo like Allah)

Futhermore tested this server and i liked it with increased population is has potential!

lol lSacredDavid, I aint gonna lie, I am a fanboy of urs and been using this since I became rogue back in 2011. (The lSacred part of my name) Hope ya dont mind

ZeroH <3 miss ya bro, we gotta come together and pwn some servers again one day. Im not too heavily into KO like that no more, but pros always stay pro and noobs will always be noobs so we shouldn't have a problem with schooling these new players

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    ZeroH <3 miss ya bro, we gotta come together and pwn some servers again one day. Im not too heavily into KO like that no more, but pros always stay pro and noobs will always be noobs so we shouldn't have a problem with schooling these new players
    Indeed been thinking of you,since i always found you somewhere random in the end ;p
    Sure thing once i'm done with my vacation i'll hit you up!

Sorry for going off topic,hope Cados doesn't mind to much
    lSacredMarkiS likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast