Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

CadosKO ROFD [Lv. 80 - FARM/PK ] | Official Date 17.07.2015 [GMT + 2]

This is a discussion on CadosKO ROFD [Lv. 80 - FARM/PK ] | Official Date 17.07.2015 [GMT + 2] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS lol lSacredDavid, I aint gonna lie, I am a fanboy of urs and been using this ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    lol lSacredDavid, I aint gonna lie, I am a fanboy of urs and been using this since I became rogue back in 2011. (The lSacred part of my name) Hope ya dont mind

I don't rly mind and your name is atleast different / you seems like a decent guy. While it was quite frustrating when i saw this few months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjO5DCvt54

Exact name copy + that retarded movie title / movie itself and there are quite a few like that, i was like wth.

On the side note:

lSacredMarkiS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    I don't rly mind and your name is atleast different / you seems like a decent guy. While it was quite frustrating when i saw this few months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjO5DCvt54

Exact name copy + that retarded movie title / movie itself and there are quite a few like that, i was like wth.

On the side note:

hahahaha nice pic. YEa I saw someone do that vid im like seriosly.... I knew it wasn't you especially by the Youtube user's name.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Indeed been thinking of you,since i always found you somewhere random in the end ;p
    Sure thing once i'm done with my vacation i'll hit you up!

Sorry for going off topic,hope Cados doesn't mind to much
    <3 For real brah. We gonna wreck shit!

Im sure Cados dont mind. If he relaunches with these things fixed in mind, this server will be insanely good. It was really really fun here anyway but without those issues, this server will be a big competitor trust me.

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post

that youtube title...
    lSacredMarkiS likes this.

The server now changed to pk server untill the admin fixes every bug ingame.
    Drop rate changed to 100 %
    Upgrade rate also 100 % to +10
    u can hit 80 in 1 min on worms

come enjoy the pk with us , the pk is really awesome
    And help the admin to discover more bugs to fix :P

Greeting!!~

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMolly View Post
    The server now changed to pk server untill the admin fixes every bug ingame.
    Drop rate changed to 100 %
    Upgrade rate also 100 % to +10
    u can hit 80 in 1 min on worms

come enjoy the pk with us , the pk is really awesome
    And help the admin to discover more bugs to fix :P

Greeting!!~
    Facepalm.
    Greeting

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Facepalm.
    Greeting
    Let him take his time,Rome wasn't built in a day.

That scroll vs doh...haha

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

i might give it a try,
    how is it right now?
    any good?

Banned Regular Member

Server doesn't look so bad at all, considering it's old NusKO. However, the files being used are basically public released, that has been slightly modified by a specific company. There is a lot of bugs in here, more than you can imagine, most likely exploits as well.. Paying 70$ monthly for the hosting and the files/db in package, can't really be something good, can it?
    [Federal-Hosting] | 1299 - 1453 - 1886 - 1915 Version Hizmeti | %100 DDOS KORUMA| YAZ KAMPANYASI

Good luck, hope you can make it work.

Regards.

@drevin / UltimatePvp, there is no need to use 2 accounts , im not using that hosting shit, dunno why they list me there,
    besides i developed my website + updating my source code on my own, also i wrote my own anticheat which will get released shortly,
    so all my files are independent from others, i don't use files from randoms, i write what i need myself and since people know old NusKO, they know my style,
    I'm not noobish copy / pasting / buying / selling files to pop-up my server, even if things goes slow, i'm still proud that it's all being done by myself

P.S would be great if u can note some bugs as u mentioned "There is a lot of bugs in here"
    BTW r u still waiting for vincent's files ? u told me he is slow or lazy i think ?

Regards!

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cados View Post
    @drevin / UltimatePvp, there is no need to use 2 accounts , im not using that hosting shit, dunno why they list me there,
    besides i developed my website + updating my source code on my own, also i wrote my own anticheat which will get released shortly,
    so all my files are independent from others, i don't use files from randoms, i write what i need myself and since people know old NusKO, they know my style,
    I'm not noobish copy / pasting / buying / selling files to pop-up my server, even if things goes slow, i'm still proud that it's all being done by myself

P.S would be great if u can note some bugs as u mentioned "There is a lot of bugs in here"
    BTW r u still waiting for vincent's files ? u told me he is slow or lazy i think ?

Regards!
    you should probably just not respond to people like him, hes pretty mentally challenged from what it seems and just enjoys boasting his own ego while advertising some random and dead server, dont bother and just keep developing your own server.
    Cados likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    you should probably just not respond to people like him, hes pretty mentally challenged from what it seems and just enjoys boasting his own ego while advertising some random and dead server, dont bother and just keep developing your own server.
    sure, i just focus on my target whatever negative people could say

KO server admins have so much beef with each other!

there are noobish ones who just keep their childish envy control them , it's very simple, whoever got a project should focus into it and stop caring what others are doing.. anyways, we'll just keep going forward

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast