Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By MySexualIntention
  • 1 Post By Loc Dog
  • 1 Post By MySexualIntention

Knight Online World Europe - Medium/Hard Farm/XP Server, Lv 70, 1298, mProtect Acheat

This is a discussion on Knight Online World Europe - Medium/Hard Farm/XP Server, Lv 70, 1298, mProtect Acheat within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PANEL | FORUM | FACEBOOK [version 1298] [topic updated: 02/07/13] Welcome to the topic of Knight Online World Europe, i ...
Page: 1

Default Knight Online World Europe - Medium/Hard Farm/XP Server, Lv 70, 1298, mProtect Acheat

PANEL | FORUM | FACEBOOK

[version 1298]

[topic updated: 02/07/13]

Welcome to the topic of Knight Online World Europe, i guess your wondering what this topic is all about so here goes.

Knight Online World Europe will be an English Knight Onlineprivate farm server (With other language support), we are looking to provide users a place to remember the older times of Knight Online.
    Knight Online World Europe are not looking to provide you with anything new.... no new stuff you say? That's right, we're fed up of seeing all of these private servers with custom stuff who claim to be bringing back the old times of Knight Online. No border defense wars, no custom monsters, No new user interfaces.

So i bet your thinking well, what will you have? We will provide to the best of our ability a Knight Onlineprivate farm server, both old maps Breth and Piana, Low class and Middle class upgrades, Remnants at the end of every war that drop a unique and a lotto, Forgotten temple event, Castle siege wars and other exciting events!

Here is a list of things we are working on or have done to make it as fun as possible:

- Breth and Piana home maps for each Nation (With current monster locations)
    - Low / Middle class scrolls fully working
    - Item Rental system working
    - Castle Seige wars
    - Forgotten temple
    - Old user interface
    - New Quests
    - level cap 70

- Bronze, Silver and Gold premium only

Upgrade Rates:

Blessed Upgrade Scroll/Middle Class/Low Class:+1: 100%
    +2: 100%
    +3: 100%
    +4: 75%
    +5: 65%
    +6: 55%
    +7: 25%
    +8: 5%
    +9: Not Possible.

Trina:
    +1: 100%
    +2: 100%
    +3: 100%
    +4: 85%
    +5: 75%
    +6: 65%
    +7: 35%
    +8: 15%
    +9: Not Possible.

Unique Accessories will be set at +0 only for now.

Experience Rates:The experience rates are x4 of usko experience rates.you will get more exp in Colony Zone.

Getting started:Starting at level 1, The level cap will be set as 70 (70 skills) and no higher and you will need to obtain your master items from CZ bowl.
    Starting with: 500 National Points, 50k Coins and Every player will start in the (Beginners Clan) so people can talk and ask for help along with beginner items such as daggers and plates

Other Information:1. Owners, or Game Masters cannot get ingame characters to prevent corruption and will be online 24/7 Providing full time support.
    2. Game Master's boss summon codes, 30k R hits has been changed to prevent corruption even more.
    3. We do not sell items which may effect the economy badly in our Power Up Store to make a fair server between donators and non-donators. We also will not be selling any items in our Power Up Store directly.
    4. Donators do not get any advantages except having a donator tag in our forums, getting access to Donator's Lounge.
    5. We took necessary security steps in our Dedicated Server to minimize the threat of attacks.
    6. We are logging all information of players, such as their IP Address, registration country.
    7. Moradon: Scrolls will be obtainable (1500hp, 300ac, speed and attack) from the NPC in Moradon for FREE!

So as ive mentioned the power up store with premiums i guess your wondering what will be in it? there will be NO monster summon staffs what so ever, we feel these are only added to servers who's main goal is to make money, Yes of course bills need to be paid which is why we have setup the 3 premium system which will not cost to much, we've also added a few more thing's through the PUS such as:

- Trina Peice
    - 350 Armor Scroll's
    - 2000 Health Scroll's
    - More to be announced.

I will be implementing a new drop system where at random people may be able to be dropped a premium card, or other such cards in-game where they can obtain premium for nothing, absolutely free.

Server security, this is one of the highest aspects of our server, we currently have in development an anti cheat system (mProtect).

No server is 100% anti KOXP proof, but we will do our up most to keep the server clean with active GM's.

Ddos, no server is completely protected against a Ddos attacks, but as i have stated we will work around the clock to prevent any problems during and after launch.

This server is going to be based mainly upon the community and what people want in there server, not what the server creator wants in there server. So remember to tell as many as your friends as possible and feel free to repost this! The bigger population the better server you have to play in!

Well ill stop blabbing on, which im pretty sure you guys are bored of by now so if you have any suggestions what so ever for the server head over to our forums (temp forum)

There is no current release date for the server but the more feedback we get the sooner we can launch!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards

Knight Online World Europe Team

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

First, like if you're watching in 2013
    Manhattan and zuka like this.

24/7 Providing full time support.
    Wish I have a dollar for every time I heard that.
    eylem likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
    Here.

zuka likes this.

50$ for you

we are looking into paying staff, myself and the other members of our team will make sure will have some sort of support online 24/7.

Forum is currently down for maintenance, should be up in a few hours, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    Forum is currently down for maintenance, should be up in a few hours, thanks
    You didn't like my post, you just lost the latino vote mr. president.

we are still really busy preparing the server, we are looking to release the official in around 3 weeks, hope everyone keeps checking in and watching for updates, thanks

Great news, like the features. Good luck on it. I will be checking this server meanwhile testing others.

bump!

Hell yeah! This will be the best oldschool server, no doubt of that!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
    Hell yeah! This will be the best oldschool server, no doubt of that!

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post

Banned Senior Member

When will the server open Darwish?
    And why is the forum full of spammers?

Server started aleardy ? since i didnt read all what u wrote here i wonder if its a new server or old one .. panel isnt work either ..