Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CertifiedKO Official Start 27th 18:00 (GMT +1 )

This is a discussion on CertifiedKO Official Start 27th 18:00 (GMT +1 ) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ********√**...
Page: 4

Banned

********√**
    Last edited by swoozie; 04-03-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Balkanac

This server has a future ...good gm-s,not to hard exp,just need more player if you want to play some good ko come here!^^

Seriously, why do u guys bother to play here? It's true that the server has a lot of potential but i just don't understand how some of u guys can play here 24/7 while there are only (while i'm typing) 18 players online? (according to the site 49 -.-).

this server will die in less then 5 days due to the lack of a decent playerbase.

And if u guys wonder why there aren't that many players

- this is already the 3rd time in 2 weeks that this server opened
    - lot of corruption at the previous server
    - i told these retarded gm's to advertise/promote but they didn't (again)

these retards are like "oh lets open the server... AGAIN!!... do we gotta promote? NOOOOH TOMORROW SERVER OPENING BB CU CIAO"

fckin stupid
    u would think that after 2 fails in 2 weeks they should've learned something right?

Banned for scamming.

I only post this server doob using brain and learn to read . bye

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    Seriously, why do u guys bother to play here? It's true that the server has a lot of potential but i just don't understand how some of u guys can play here 24/7 while there are only (while i'm typing) 18 players online? (according to the site 49 -.-).

this server will die in less then 5 days due to the lack of a decent playerbase.

And if u guys wonder why there aren't that many players

- this is already the 3rd time in 2 weeks that this server opened
    - lot of corruption at the previous server
    - i told these retarded gm's to advertise/promote but they didn't (again)

these retards are like "oh lets open the server... AGAIN!!... do we gotta promote? NOOOOH TOMORROW SERVER OPENING BB CU CIAO"

fckin stupid
    u would think that after 2 fails in 2 weeks they should've learned something right?
    true dat.
    anyway like u said that server won't last long, prolly untill next friday when legendsko offical opens, i heared even the gms on ctko planning to start there not to mention 90% of the community..there will be noreason to keep it up with 3 ppl online..

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyJob View Post
    I only post this server doob using brain and learn to read . bye
    Seriouslyjob AKA Hard2kill AKA scammer

You're telling me to learn to read? Where did i offend you in all my previous posts?
    Exactly... i didn't... so please give urself a nice cup of stfuppercut

(probably cause i said "Seriously, why do u guys even bother playing"
    you really thought that i was taking against u? wtf man... that's kinda retarded lmao

i was just pointing out the obvious -> Admins who aren't actively promoting/advertising = dead server

TheBiatch

this is best myko server never get boored.
    Join us now.

UltraSpank

how can u not get bored when ur alone in cz lol this server was already dead b4 it even released..

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

21 users online on offical server, and it's weekend, the peak hour of users online.
    and this week 2 new farm servers open aswell, how many will u have then? im not into killing riotes all day..

SRB
    Banned

User symbols fixed,Clan grades fixed / g3 decreased.

Banned Senior Member

The server is pretty good so far, its enjoyable but it needs more players.

SPiRiT

... lame server as far as i se it have pure idiots playing it and trying to make account here just to [try] and promote the server. Me my self and i will play Legend ko for sure so dont waste time in a server ther kidds are admins.. BB server.. BB se ya next time you remake the server. or w8.. NO1 WILL even bother.. all hail Aristona and his friends

SRB
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    ... lame server as far as i se it have pure idiots playing it
    You didn't even try the server, and your comment '' pure idiots playing it '' tells everything about you.

SPiRiT

yeye your server arent gonna make it, just grow up and deal with it now of to bed se ya kiddııııs

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    yeye your server arent gonna make it, just grow up and deal with it now of to bed se ya kiddııııs

the kid here is only you and the rest of the morons depromoting this server without even playing...im not playing nor thinking of doing but you are just showing how low life you are hijacking ths post trying desperatly getting more users to legends KO

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast