Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

CertifiedKO Official Start 27th 18:00 (GMT +1 )

This is a discussion on CertifiedKO Official Start 27th 18:00 (GMT +1 ) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga the kid here is only you and the rest of the morons depromoting this server without ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    the kid here is only you and the rest of the morons depromoting this server without even playing...im not playing nor thinking of doing but you are just showing how low life you are hijacking ths post trying desperatly getting more users to legends KO
    I agree it's a lack of respect to promote other servers. But I also agree that a farm server with only 50 people on isn't worth to start on

I'm not flaming, just saying why I don't bother to play here and why some people promote other servers here.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I agree it's a lack of respect to promote other servers. But I also agree that a farm server with only 50 people on isn't worth to start on

I'm not flaming, just saying why I don't bother to play here and why some people promote other servers here.

its ok to post "i dont think the server is worth playing due to have failed already and having such low pop after some time" but keep posting how bad the server is without even try it and promoting other server in this post proofs how low life people are and retarded but if the guy promoting would actually care for server he could ask an admin to delete the posts and warn the user like it has been done previously ... which actuallys proofs how this server is bad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345