AgeOfKings New Privat server join it !

This is a discussion on AgeOfKings New Privat server join it ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It opened just a few days i played in alot of privat servers and thats probably the best i joined ...
Page: 1

Licky

Default AgeOfKings New Privat server join it !

It opened just a few days i played in alot of privat servers and thats probably the best i joined until now check hp for more informations
    Age Of Kings :: Index

looking to forward to get more players in it so come what ur waiting for =O

TheRealHipatos

Yes, I do love "privat" server too, especially the ones that are too cheap to even get a paid hosting, and so they use .sytes.net.

Next time provide a link that at least load and doesn't appear virus detected message.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    Yes, I do love "privat" server too, especially the ones that are too cheap to even get a paid hosting, and so they use .sytes.net.
    Made no sense at all, the dns has nothing to do with the host itself.

TheRealHipatos

You don't seem to get it, do you?

The server hoster obviously didn't invest a single coin into hosting his server,

Telling from how slow the site loads, I can say he's hosting it on his own network, he was too greedy to buy a paid hosting, as ".sytes.net" is free hosting just like ".no-ip.org".
    So I can say with confidence that a server hoster who makes an advertisment by writing 2 sentences, and still not manage to write them in proper English, and clearly didn't put any money in setting the server up, is only out on your donations and will use them for his own personal needs, so basicly anyone who's going to donate (if anyone does at all), he'll end up getting scammed.

BuyingPlatPremium

looks like nice server.ill come

join the fraud fest server ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    You don't seem to get it, do you?

The server hoster obviously didn't invest a single coin into hosting his server,

Telling from how slow the site loads, I can say he's hosting it on his own network, he was too greedy to buy a paid hosting, as ".sytes.net" is free hosting just like ".no-ip.org".
    So I can say with confidence that a server hoster who makes an advertisment by writing 2 sentences, and still not manage to write them in proper English, and clearly didn't put any money in setting the server up, is only out on your donations and will use them for his own personal needs, so basicly anyone who's going to donate (if anyone does at all), he'll end up getting scammed.
    You don't seem to get it, do you?".no-ip.com" isn't a hosting company but a manged dns service provider.

The way he advertised and the page loading time is a whole different issue.

Licky

yea maybe its a little free server at least there are no donators or op noobs so i am fine
    but currently server down for maintance

This totaly bushit server, 3 times i made +10 set very hard, 3 times he wiped server, not recommended to any1 guys, this owner total n00b developer, when he stuck, with some problem server will be down for a weeks, so you will not able to play, and you must to pray to God to didnt found wiped server when server comes online.
    Between, only warriors there, cuz only warrior weapon can be upgraded +10 10/10, rogue weapons cant be upgraded +10 cuz owner play warrior and he didnt want to be pwned by Sin xD muhahah so pathetic.

and stop advister ur shit server on our server!

Sputkin

and server IP?

noop server then?

AgeOfKings

will, first of all.. thanks for who ever made this topic for try to help.

2d, if i ever had a plan on buy a domain name for some one who own over 13 website
    and 33 domain i sure can do.

so its up to me to buy or not too... you think that domain.com is BEST than free.dood.com
    only show you know nothing.

name is just a NAME i can name my server SUCKKO and ppl will still join and play
    you know why!!
    coz its the GAME that matters ..

and i did not even made 1 topic by my self any where about my server..
    i did not even invite any one not even ASK players to join.

you who ever you are cry our load think that i will for real west 1 min of my times
    to go into your forum and say " come join age of kings " then think many times
    coz i did not and i will not do it.

about ppl cry and say they lost items, yes and if you come and play you WILL lose it
    soon or late.. nothing is 100%
    but we try.. and to do so we need to learn from our try and error.
    if you are not OK with that, no one force you to join.

the ALL idea of Age OF Kings, is to allow players to have FUN as the word mean in FACT
    and not to FACE dum admins who care about nothing but sell donation items to poor ppl.

every thing DROP in Age Of Kings even the stuff in the pus " i don't even know why i have 1 "
    every thing can be MAX power, all weapons all shells and all skills
    mage nova, archers what so ever.. if it part of the game its there for you.
    to use make it 10 and play with it.

it call DONATION where ppl do donate to help not as many p.s i join and the word for
    there donation system is " SELL items for real money " .

this is what Age OF Kings all about, Freedom to play and use all what you love to use
    and fail to have in usko " k2 sucky corp ".

sorry that i had to make it such a big post, its in fact my 1st and last one.

thank you and have a nice day

Age Of Kings Admin
    Age Of Kings :: Index