Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Chaos Crusade KO || Reign Of Fire Drake || Farm Server

This is a discussion on Chaos Crusade KO || Reign Of Fire Drake || Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow.... If you are saying something on this thread, it's not for me to answer? Didn't you just quote my ...
Page: 4

Wow.... If you are saying something on this thread, it's not for me to answer? Didn't you just quote my fucking post and reply to it.

Americans are dumb, but you sir. Rofl. Wow.

I can't seem to log in. I make my char then hit start and then nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem too or is it just my shitty computer?

I think it's down again.

CCKO

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    I think it's down again.
    Server it's up, I've double checked...

Now it's your chance to win 500 KC!

If you plan to play our server or are a currently playing in BETA version, please the text read this bellow;

Hello, if you're a beta player you probably saw that the EXP is a bit hard.

Almost everybody won't play in beta because they will EXP and will not win anything with that and they think it's just loss of time.

So, I'll reward those Beta players with the amount of 500 KC in our Power-Up Store when we launch the official version.

Rules for win the 500 KC
    There are only TWO rules.

1 - You must have at least 1 character in your account Level 50 or higher.

2- It's only ONE account per user. So please don't even bother trying to make 501518631 accounts and try to earn the reward.

Your,

-Chaos Crusade Administrator
    Last edited by CCKO; 10-16-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: typos

How are the xp rates going to be when the server launches?

CCKO

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    How are the xp rates going to be when the server launches?
    Exactly as it is now or a bit easier.

NOTE:If you're experiencing error in Launcher or Login screen, please change your in Server.ini to

Code:

Wow.... If you are saying something on this thread, it's not for me to answer? Didn't you just quote my fucking post and reply to it.

Americans are dumb, but you sir. Rofl. Wow.
    americans are dumb but yet you play american games are on an american forum and you also suck american cock
    Last edited by Avast; 10-18-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Wow, nice comeback there kid. Mad props to you!

CCKO

Please don't turn this thread into a flame discussion.

theres some things that needs to get worked on like drops and shit like that cuz random mobs drop random shit rofl deru drops shards

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

My biggest concern is this is going to be a 70 cap server. Yes, having the whole ROFD features is wonderful, but do you really want to have the "newer" CZ mob spawns? Like having Brahman/Paramun replacing the farm Deruvishes/Apostles, Doom Soldiers in the place of the 3 spot Stone Golem spot, and I don't know what else you've changed, I only spent like 5 minutes in CZ.

But my biggest problem is, this is a 70 cap server, we're not leveling to 83, can you imagine any parties sub 65+ killing Brahmans or Paramuns, or even attempting Evil Wizards, etc. with crappy armors/weapons/uniques, unlike the BETA, where still the mobs hit hella hard because of our levels and health.

Point being, noone is going to level in CZ on mobs they can't even touch unless they're in a GG 8 man party, making CZ dead and probably thus forcing players to leave. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the whole ROFD idea, love the interface, the timed Bifrost, etc. (I hope you guys get most of the ROFD USKO quests working properly, Monster Suppression Squad would be fun as hell to run, and the NPC that has like 10 or more quests that's located next to the teleporter in each home nation seems to be missing)

What I propose, is keeping everything as is, but reverting Colony Zone to the OLD one, with the derus/apos, trolls, golems, etc. Whether or not it's the old or new bowl doesn't matter to me much, but increasing player activity in the PK zones is. I think I read that you plan on eventually increasing the level cap and such like USKO did, and kind of "progress" through the patches in a similar way. Well then, why not just implement the CZ with newer mobs when you plan on raising the 70 cap, it will give players a whole new feeling with stronger/harder mobs to level on, now that they're high enough and strong enough to kill them, instead of dull/boring old ones they grinded to get 70.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    whenever i opened up the inventory... my char cannot run right...the cursor is not working...
    @Admin

So.. Its gonna remain as it is?

Also please check on your mobs.. Some dont attack..

Wow, nice comeback there kid. Mad props to you!
    ^ Sucks Alot OF Dicks

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    ^ Sucks Alot OF Dicks
    Hahahaha

Banned Member

what happened to the server?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2011, 08:13 PM
  2. Hits: 7
    10-16-2011, 09:21 AM