Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 322
Like Tree127Likes

ChillKO +10/+1 Light Farm

This is a discussion on ChillKO +10/+1 Light Farm within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every class is OP is lame.. Well beside mage that his DMG is kinda low but the stun rate is ...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Every class is OP is lame.. Well beside mage that his DMG is kinda low but the stun rate is nice

    Anyway I think you should change the Gear + coz Rogue for example is hitting wayyyy to high, even w/o CP...

    Also I didn't like how strong you made the bosses... That way people can't play solo and you must have clan, and usually ppl who play in a PK server / light farm server aren't always looking for clan, just to log and PK / farm abit...

  2. #137
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    When was the last time you tested, we nerfed rogues last night and it seems to be totally fine now, no complains thus far from anybody.

    @ the bosses suggestion, we considered doing this, and probably will soon
    aussieguy likes this.

  3. #138
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    I am playing since last night, and yeah they are OP. Every vs ends when the first guy get the second spike... And CP barely increase the DMG...

    Haven't tested Warrior yet, but Rogue is OP and Mage is fine, just his dmg is shit.
    aussieguy likes this.

  4. #139
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I am playing since last night, and yeah they are OP. Every vs ends when the first guy get the second spike... And CP barely increase the DMG...

    Haven't tested Warrior yet, but Rogue is OP and Mage is fine, just his dmg is shit.
    The sins are actually the ones who suggested us to make sin dmg how it is now so idk, we got plenty of time to adjust it anyway.

    We will keep messing with the damages as time goes on, we dont want one class dominating everyone else.
    aussieguy likes this.

  5. #140
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Greetings,

    As most of you all have heard, ChillKO is in it's last week of beta. The CKO staff is preparing you all for the ultimate experience that you may or may not of had in a long time!

    What does this include?


    The CKO team has gotten together and has decided that if we reach 40 users online in this last week of beta, we will host a Special Event so you beta players can be the first to experience our custom bosses as well as Wars. Do not forget this is the last week of beta so if you donate via pus or send the money to [email protected] you will receive.
    1000 free KC on official for anything over 30$ donated
    1500 free KC on official for anything over 50$ donated

    This special offer ends Sunday, Oct. 14th.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-08-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    aussieguy likes this.

  6. #141
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71

    Default

    nice woooot

  7. #142
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    The sins are actually the ones who suggested us to make sin dmg how it is now so idk, we got plenty of time to adjust it anyway.

    We will keep messing with the damages as time goes on, we dont want one class dominating everyone else.
    I am a sin aswell...

    Also you should fix the Manes skill, you cant spam it, when you do it quick it does 1 skill and then just take mana and doesnt make any dmg...
    aussieguy likes this.

  8. #143
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I am a sin aswell...

    Also you should fix the Manes skill, you cant spam it, when you do it quick it does 1 skill and then just take mana and doesnt make any dmg...
    We added a CD to it due to a known 'bug' if you can call it one that is.. with staff + manes, we tryed to fix that. We're aware of it and will apply a fix to that soon.

    P.S About rogues, just wait until people get DD there will be a huge differance.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-08-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    aussieguy likes this.

  9. #144
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    lol i remember this server was only good for couple weeks.
    aussieguy likes this.

  10. #145
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    lol i remember this server was only good for couple weeks.
    Past is the past, we have a totally new staff and server set up this time. Besides this was 2 years ago, our stuff has changed since then.
    aussieguy likes this.

  11. #146
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Yo are you going to have the same host in the official? Coz this host suck.3

    Btw, are you able to fix instant magic? :O
    aussieguy likes this.

  12. #147
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Yo are you going to have the same host in the official? Coz this host suck.
    Of course not lol, we're buying a 300$ dedi for official, this is just hosted off Sicks PC atm being its only a beta.
    aussieguy likes this.

  13. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Of course not lol, we're buying a 300$ dedi for official, this is just hosted off Sicks PC atm being its only a beta.
    When's official-ish? Usually part of the beta process is ensuring everything's setup correctly on the end-server, so hopefully you'll not have any issues there.

    I only say this because of two things:
    - user error (and with deadlines can come rushing, and more chance for mistake),
    - and the KO server can behave very differently on different systems. Speed hack detection's one of the more known instances of this, though it's definitely not the only one (as I've previously come to the conclusion of in this thread, FT is another example).

    Will you be allowing for sufficient testing on the dedicated server?
    aussieguy likes this.

  14. #149
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    When's official-ish? Usually part of the beta process is ensuring everything's setup correctly on the end-server, so hopefully you'll not have any issues there.

    I only say this because of two things:
    - user error (and with deadlines can come rushing, and more chance for mistake),
    - and the KO server can behave very differently on different systems. Speed hack detection's one of the more known instances of this, though it's definitely not the only one (as I've previously come to the conclusion of in this thread, FT is another example).

    Will you be allowing for sufficient testing on the dedicated server?
    Errm good point twoey, maybe we'll need to do that i'll have to speak with the staff about it.

    Edit : Just spoke with Sick, he had plans to do that already.
    aussieguy likes this.

  15. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    RICK lets have thoose babies, They will be supdermodels for sure!
    aussieguy likes this.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AzuraKO | PK & Light Farm Server | www.azurako.net
    By Azura in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 06:29 AM
  2. [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.
    By Aristona in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 12:36 AM
  3. [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server.
    By Heterodox in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 12:42 PM
  4. Darkness KO (Re-Launched Light Farm Server)
    By Born123 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:44 PM
  5. New PK / Light Farm Server starting!
    By TroubleshooT in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 11:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •