Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

ChillKO +10/+1 Light Farm

This is a discussion on ChillKO +10/+1 Light Farm within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Another DL link DepositFiles Also rewards and events for Beta have been decided. The user that reports the most bugs ...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

Another DL link DepositFiles

Also rewards and events for Beta have been decided.

The user that reports the most bugs will be rewarded! They are rules to this though - you can NOT report visual bugs or things such as text/misspelled words.. that doesn't qualify as a bug. You also can not report things that we already know about, all that we know about will be posted in the known bugs post @ Bug Reports on forum. The winner will be able to choose either 3 pieces of supershell (your choice which supershell class you want) or an iron necklace +1.. you can also choose iron belt +1 if you don't want iron necklace +1

The user that gives the most positive suggestions (nothing too crazy) can choose either 3 pieces of supershell (your choice which class) or an iron necklace +1, you can also choose iron belt +1 if you don't want iron necklace +1. We will choose wisely on who wins this.

The user that obtains the highest amount of NP's in Beta Test can choose either 3 pieces of supershell (your choice which class) or an iron necklace +1, you can also choose iron belt +1 if you don't want iron necklace +1.

We will only have 1 winner from each thing, and you can only win once. So if you win the highest nps (for example), you can not win again.

We encourage everyone interested in the server to give it a try to help us improve it. We do not promise that they will not be any lags, after all it is beta.

Registry on the panel will be unlocked as soon as we release beta.

- ChillKO Team
    aussieguy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Would like to give some credits to Mortal from SNOXD for providing some help to the server, he is a great guy.
    aussieguy likes this.

The BETA time will start in 1h 20 min ! Come and try to win a prize before official goes on !

Banned Senior Member

10 minutes until beta release!
    aussieguy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Beta is live!

Also in the process of uploading more client links, sorry about it being delayed been busy with other things but the yshould be anohter link up in a few hours.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-02-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    aussieguy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Another DL link, this one may not be as fast if you do not have premium, we'll be adding more DL links soon.

http://rapidshare.com/files/53488769...a%20Client.rar
    aussieguy likes this.

Seems interesting so far.

I got 2 questions:

- Does this server also have the visual bug with the HP bars (the hp is down but we still see it full hp)?
    - What if, like we often see in other servers, the majority of population decides to choose the same class (ex. archer), what you guys plan to do about it?

Best of luck!

Banned Senior Member

1st Question

Sadly.. that can't be fixed with our version. It is only fixable on 15xx/18xx as far as I know, I'll check around though

2nd Question
    I highly doubt that will happen, we're trying to make a different variety of classes here. All are pretty balanced, and PK is pretty fast paced, nothing like tanking for 20 mins as other servers are. All classes should be able to solo/duo as well.

But lets say that did happen, we would probably figure out a way to make others choose different classes as in nerfing archers if needed, buffing other classes if needed. In all honesty, people usually go one specific class because it out powers everything else, therefore they'd be no variety, we will do our best for that to not occur here.
    aussieguy likes this.

dont be dumb u redneck , twostars fixed the hp bar delay thing in a 13xx client or 1299 back in kocrusade(2007-2008) nuub nub nub.

ps: sick still waiting for my custom pink rogue shells.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    1st Question
    But lets say that did happen, we would probably figure out a way to make others choose different classes as in nerfing archers if needed, buffing other classes if needed. In all honesty, people usually go one specific class because it out powers everything else, therefore they'd be no variety, we will do our best for that to not occur here.
    Why would you either nerf or buff other class because alot of people play 1 kind of class
    i don't get it . i mean people can play whatever they want but because they all play same class
    you're gonna nerf or buff other class ?..<.<

Banned Senior Member

Not saying we'd do that, but I don't know why the whole server would choose 1 specific class. If the whole server is 1 class it would seem to me that... that class would be OP, thats just my logic. When I say a lot, I mean almost the whole server btw lol. But yeah, that won't happen on our server, highly doubt it

@Elias If i can come up with the fix for it i'll d oit
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-02-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    aussieguy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

We made a change on beta, everyone can get 80 on worms in 1 min or less. We did this so people could test classes and find more bugs, but it will be changed back to 2-3 hours of xping on official.
    aussieguy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Bump server is ggggggggggg

Banned Senior Member

We encourage everyone to test the beta! This is the server you're looking for guys if you need a PK server check it out.

Beta will most likely last around a total of 1 week depending how long it takes us to fix some things, but they aren't that much wrong! But yeah it really depends how long it takes us to make additions/fix bugs before we end beta! Check us outttttttt

P.S I figured I should mention because I forgot to say this, at the end of beta all accounts will be wiped, that should be pretty obvious though.

the panel lags for me sooooo much, maybe u can fix it somehow? ;o

and there are no resolution 1920x1080, could u add this please, homo? ;***

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast