Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

ChillKO l Official Release Date Saturday, 14 July 2012 12:00 P.M MT GMT -07:00

This is a discussion on ChillKO l Official Release Date Saturday, 14 July 2012 12:00 P.M MT GMT -07:00 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Decided to show you guys our very own custom ChillKO UI_US ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Imageshack - ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

This server ftw

Bump for thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Banned Senior Member

ChillKO client download link! Chill KO.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Will be adding more links by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    server look nice but this is too much blue for me lawl

Funniest post ive seen so far. You know chakaraKo is owned by some swedish douchebag? Lildick is frrom the states.

Lmao u guys must be kids looking at ur msn loggs. "CORRUPT SHELDON COOPER and lilorc6 friends" blablablal..

And honestly u call that proof? thats only a kid telling u some shit. Why dont u post some real proof. Lmao

gratz noonecantstopme,if i may ask wtf is truth in those shitty msn convos... he saying that lilorc is owner of chillko and some of his clannie gonna play server ?.. please explain me..ur friend look mad some funnny shiit

actually like i know they gave themself items and why should i talk here? let the server open and intime you will see nothing against the owner but when i got news i post them dont want it end like idonisko, and i am aint say they scammer or something, but what i am saying here, just be carefull like in xionisko at every server got currpted just hope on this wont have.

cant dl your client cus its too big for free usedrs on speedyshare..

cant make account...

Loled, that's retarded.

Person A. Dislikes person B. so Person A. decides to be a dick and spread rumors about person B's. server, it's not like it's a secret that it's rick that's the owner of chillko o.O

Banned Senior Member

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=LMEljo4 more dl links will be added, sorry for only 1 link guys, its all we could do last night

http://www.filebox.com/?op=upload_re...84hlihtu&st=OK <-- need to register to DL this

@the guy calling me corrupt, where is the proofs if the server hasnt even released :/ dont believe everything you hear just saying.

I don't know what you're on about ChakraKO, we wasnt owners there... I played that server.

Just a heads up, Punisher is not sheldon, Metahaze is my brother and he does not play sin, sick is a old friend of mine from ages ago so.

P.S those SS's prove nothing more than a hater/jealous person. I've never babashopped on KO besides WirezKO back in 2008, just saying.

This post is just too much hahaha. Can't stop lauphin sorry !!

And you are calling that "proof" ...

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

And what is corrupt there? ask rick or sick that I've already donated before server even opened I have even transaction ID on tuesday server will get 190$ donation from dedi mostly covered from darkshadowoflucifer. And what exactly is there corrupt? All we will get is PUS gear for that money nothing more nothing extra. All other donators can get same gear for much less? And why is it corruption if I am a forum mod? remind me again? I have experiences with being forum mod and I am also in charge for balcan languages on chillko because last chillko had a lot of players from croatia serbia bolgaria bosnia montenegro etc. Anyway I'm busy today. As it goes to me you know I have money and I invest something in every server I play? Hate me for that all you want but I ain't getting no free gear nowhere lol So that's that about corruption.... how can you people be so prejudice and say corruption here corruption there corruption everwhere if server hasn't even opened yet? I mean really? Don't be so jealous of me being mod on forum. Obviously they'd rather give me a mod firstly for having an experience with that and secondy because they trust me. At least I know if I was an owner of server I wouldn't want to give staff titles to random ppl but I'd rather have trustable people on those positions anyone that disagree? As long you are a part of fair game you got nothing to worry about. And who is member of staff is none of your concern really. Do you care who is member of staff on official servers? no you don't.

And can you for once stop your harmfull propagandas and just try to enjoy server? Spread rumors when you will have solid prooves and don't be bitches ... <.<

P.S: for you intereset the link he gave you on msn from video is my pk video on chakra that guy is PenguinQ the biggest KID and SCAMMER I had ever seen that has always sucked as sin but till thinks he's best.

Banned Senior Member

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast