i need help with private servers.

This is a discussion on i need help with private servers. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys and gals . i used to play ko back in the day. myko until it closed then usko ...
Page: 1

shadowthread

Default i need help with private servers.

hey guys and gals . i used to play ko back in the day. myko until it closed then usko for about two years . however i got extremely tired of a terrible economy , people constantly hacking/cheating, gold farmers, not to mention the tedious grind. needles to say i quit playing and sold my account.

i have really been dying to get back into the world of ko. only i dont want the grind or the hacking. so after some thought i realized a private server could be the answer.
    however i have been unable to access any info on private servers. was hoping maybe somone on here could answer some of my questions.

how do i use a private server?

do i need to original client from here KOL - Chaos Expansion

if so how do i set it up.

i really just need some general information on the whole subject any help would be much appreciated.

Basicly,if u want to play a p.server i would recommend u Knight Imperia :: Index ...now all u need to do is to download knight imperia client,register and start the launcher.U dont need the USKO client.

shadowthread

sweet man thx