Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cinuks Knight Online | Level 75 +9/+2 | Official Launch: 27th September, 7PM GMT+0

This is a discussion on Cinuks Knight Online | Level 75 +9/+2 | Official Launch: 27th September, 7PM GMT+0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server system really good too bad when there is good server no ppl to support it...
Page: 2

MAL

server system really good too bad when there is good server no ppl to support it

Really? Ya think this is a good server to play? Think I will give it a go round......aint to cray cray bout doin all the item collecting and crafting, but will try it out

Tried it out, didnt like grinding xp...and another one of those 9mil xp loss per death and 2k xp gain per kill. Not my thing...its all grind and collecting craft stuff.
    Last edited by BlackOak; 10-02-2014 at 07:54 PM.

MAL

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Really? Ya think this is a good server to play? Think I will give it a go round......aint to cray cray bout doin all the item collecting and crafting, but will try it outTried it out, didnt like grinding xp...and another one of those 9mil xp loss per death and 2k xp gain per kill. Not my thing...its all grind and collecting craft stuff.
    exp not even problem made 75 in 2 days and wasn't even exp all u need to do u can farm boss and exp in same time+ there is quests for exp at cz also rest is for fine for me most of items u get by quests in cz or dark land and its not bad thing so every 1 can get it..and respect ur try

Quote Originally Posted by MAL View Post
    exp not even problem made 75 in 2 days and wasn't even exp all u need to do u can farm boss and exp in same time+ there is quests for exp at cz also rest is for fine for me most of items u get by quests in cz or dark land and its not bad thing so every 1 can get it..and respect ur try
    Ya this might be good for team/clan thing, but for solo, not alot to offer. No decent weapon to start with, no accessories unless ya make the run to abyss which I find boring as hell, and then there is the grind for xp. when a garuna killed me and I lost 9mil xp, and deleveled, that was enough for me. doubt I could kill any kind of boss, when a garuna owned me. nah...but thanks for the server to try.

I do Wish ya well!

MAL

well i didnt start with any 1 but joined with ppl there but when i started was able to solo boss's as archer even run and back to kill but still able to kill hardest boss talos / tk and need 3 ppl as males or just priest with u

wont really say anything , I guess its not advertised properly ..thats it :|

Happy Sunday, bump!

this server failed when it started lmao.

MAL

for me i'm still support many server started with so low player and became best like maxko ..nusko and many otherso i would say ..give more time since server is fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by MAL View Post
    for me i'm still support many server started with so low player and became best like maxko ..nusko and many otherso i would say ..give more time since server is fine for me
    maxko and nusko was never started with low population if i remember correctly, and if they did i would say they were wiped the servers and started advertise again. that's how you need to get players here.
    about this server, he should wipe and pay from his pocket(which i would really know he wouldn't) and launch this server fresh.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    maxko and nusko was never started with low population if i remember correctly, and if they did i would say they were wiped the servers and started advertise again. that's how you need to get players here.
    about this server, he should wipe and pay from his pocket(which i would really know he wouldn't) and launch this server fresh.
    You're right but Cinuks has been wiped for more than 3 times since 5 months ago =p

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You're right but Cinuks has been wiped for more than 3 times since 5 months ago =p
    bad advertise, or maybe the server concept itself is good and maybe the owner is bad.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    bad advertise, or maybe the server concept itself is good and maybe the owner is bad.
    If the owner was bad I guess that 'd be reported already =o (at least i think so, since, g4l members tends to not ignore such stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    If the owner was bad I guess that 'd be reported already =o (at least i think so, since, g4l members tends to not ignore such stuff)
    i meant with the advertise and such

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12