Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle I'm just wondering how many new players level 75 cap would bring in. Will bring lots ...
Page: 25

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I'm just wondering how many new players level 75 cap would bring in.
    Will bring lots of mages

Banned Senior Member

Dear community,

I know some people are going to totally disagree with this, and some will agree. Now before I even continue typing up what I want, yes, the people who donated will get a full KC refund on the relaunch.

I have been working on turning the server over to 80 cap the past 3 days or so. I was originally going to go lvl 75 cap until I decided that a relaunch would be the best option. I've noticed for the past week the server population has been decreasing. At this rate, with the current server population, the server would totally die within the next week. No matter how much effort I put into it, no matter how much more I try to get people to come, they won't, Simply because of how the server population is currently. That being said, a relaunch would most def help the server population increase massively. People don't like joining servers that are a month old with low population. Not to mention there is NO 80 cap servers out right now and thats a big plus to our server going 80 cap.

Those of you that play this server everyday know how balanced it is, and how amazing it would be with a higher population. You can clearly see how balanced I have things, and I would do the same for 80 cap. ClimaxKO has been in the making now since last November and it deserves a way higher population than what it got. There were a few reasons the server lost population, and I can tell you them.

- I released content too fast, krowaz armors/weapons were released SUPER fast and the krowaz weapons were way too easy to obtain. Everyone thought 0.75% would be hard but people got +8 krowaz super fast.

- The release time of the server was not that good, especially since we went 80 cap. There were a few servers still in their prime and that hurt the population.

- No where near enough effort put into advertising, but I'm pretty confident now with all the facebook likes that we have. I will also be checking into buying pinned topics on turkish forums. Not to mention with the players help on advertising, that will help the launch out extremely well.

It took me a lot of thought process the past few days to decide rather or not I wanted to do it, but I decided it would be for the best.

I will be taking the server off tomorrow (Sunday) and I'll apply the 80 patch to the server. All characters will be wiped, and I will hold a beta. The beta will most likely last about a week or so, giving me enough time to prepare for the official launch. I really do want to make one of the best PK servers out. You guys can help me by giving suggestions and helping with balance during the beta.

Official relaunch will be around 2 weeks time.

O_o Senior Member

Big mistake.

GL with the server, I am out.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Big mistake.

GL with the server, I am out.
    As I've stated, not everyone would agree since people have different tastes in servers. I think this is for the best and it'll make Climax more successful.

Sad to see you go but hopefully you change your mind, never know 2 weeks can do a lot :P

Banned Senior Member

Relaunches usually don't work. Unless your server has had a big player base in the past... your going to lose more than you gain.
    Troyyyyyyyy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Relaunches usually don't work. Unless your server has had a big player base in the past... your going to lose more than you gain.
    Not always true, there is no 80 caps out right now, at all, except maybe 1-2. I'm also buying pinned turkish topics this time, I didn't on this launch and that probably hurt me a little bit.

Klemen had to relaunch his serv a few times before he got it to its current state.

Everyone is launching 70 caps these days, time to bring back 80 cap
    Last edited by bigdudle; 08-31-2014 at 12:53 AM.

It dont fackin matter....go back 60-70 pages and start reading. Oneday you will be 60 pages back. Just do what ya want and try what ya want, like it hasnt already been done before.

Been alot of excellent servers come and go....so in the scheme of things, does it really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    +1.
    Making a relaunch wouldn't help. And thats what he dont get. He just throwed a big dick to all the people who weren't donators.
    We wasted many hours by gearing our selfs, which wasn't a easy thing - Atleast for me, because i was a clanless on his server.
    He is making a relaunch without considering all the people who weren't donators. He will give to all the donators a full KC refund, and to us? nothing.
    And to be honest? even with 40 people online, we could find a nice pk at cz.

Why we need to be fuked up because of your own mistakes?
    - You didn't advertised your server as you should did.
    - You made way to much events and thats how way to much people got a gg gear so fast. Especially KRUMP clan, who was enjoying those "personal events" because they were like the only people online, also making events at lately hours. like at 5 AM GMT +2, while not alot of people was online.
    - You released this jewels +1 patch so fast, also undef patch.

Anyway man, i wish you good luck with your new relaunch, but your server will suck again. and i put 100$ on it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Troyyyyyyyy View Post
    Anyway man, i wish you good luck with your new relaunch, but your server will suck again. and i put 100$ on it.
    I want that 100$ when you find out the opposite.

It was a great decision. No one can be harmed since you'll refund KC and doing something new before the ship sinks is great. Lvl 80 cap is the most fun in my opinion specially with those itens you had in 70 cap. Go for it!!

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

70 cap ftw ! you went to the dark side aq

Banned Senior Member

I'll be posting a FB event mid way through beta. There is also a Beta event for the people who play on the beta.

As you may know in the previous post we mentioned a relaunch and a new level cap which is going to be 80.This change will occur in the following days with a BETA stage that's going to last approx 1 week or so. However, we are going to give away KNIGHT CASH as a PRIZE to the top players, i'll explain it better here:

TOP Orc Dragon= 2000 Knight cash
    TOP Human Dragon = 2000 Knight cash
    TOP [H] Holder Orc = 1000 Knight Cash (there are 3 per nation and all of them are going to recieve that ammount)
    Top [H] Holder Human = 1000 Knight Cash (there are 3 per nation and all of them are going to recieve that ammount)

Banned Senior Member

ClimaxKO lvl 80 cap beta will go live @ 4:00 P.M UTC -5. You can register your account now to prepare for the beta launch. Beta will last around a week or so and the official ETA will be announced during mid to the end of beta.

I strongly encourage anyone who his looking for a new server to attend this beta to help me make you the best possible experience.

I will need help with balancing the skills, and player suggestions.

Banned Senior Member

Beta is online, report any issues that you find and I'll try to address them asap.

I'm already aware of the restat issue, you have to relog 3-4 times to fix it.

Everyone is opening 70 cape server , its 50-50 who prefer which cap they want to play , so this is the best decision.
    go for 80 cap

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM