Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by iMissCarnacWest Just tried, nope, no luck unfortunately. I'm thinking I'm the only one who is having this ...
Page: 33

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iMissCarnacWest View Post
    Just tried, nope, no luck unfortunately. I'm thinking I'm the only one who is having this issue so I did a re-install, still can't solve though.
    Hummm, try restarting ur router to reset your IP or try connecting with wtfast.

Did them both. Still nothing.

So i dont know how you upgraded the attack on melees but rogues are doing alot of dmg ... with 48 dd as int priest i cant handle 3 rogues on me. You did something for attakers but forgot the priests. There was suppouse to be fix for the Priest personal hammer but its not done yet. Pretty unbalanced server at the moment, no wonder there are so few intel priests around.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    So i dont know how you upgraded the attack on melees but rogues are doing alot of dmg ... with 48 dd as int priest i cant handle 3 rogues on me. You did something for attakers but forgot the priests. There was suppouse to be fix for the Priest personal hammer but its not done yet. Pretty unbalanced server at the moment, no wonder there are so few intel priests around.

Well dude last night i was having problems with my combo because of lag but anyways a battle priest maliced and 3 shot me. I think i am not going to play anymore. I got disgusted.

by boosting other classes, u just made sins op than the rest ( PS : that boost wasn't in need at all , it was perfect as it was ) mages slow / stun rate were fine and still

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    How's that possible if i was tanking 3 sins on a bp using dd 20 helm and ds ? , all i had to do was dribbling and healing , int priest has alot of hp so its quite hard to believe you'd die with 3 sins ,also not mention that most of you still pking in 1500 -300 scrolls , we might add 2k 350 to npc.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    How's that possible if i was tanking 3 sins on a bp using dd 20 helm and ds ? , all i had to do was dribbling and healing , int priest has alot of hp so its quite hard to believe you'd die with 3 sins ,also not mention that most of you still pking in 1500 -300 scrolls , we might add 2k 350 to npc.
    Ok i am not gonna argue about obvious things. Think about what you are doing to the server and how it affects all the classes not just selected ones. For the reccord i am not poor geared myself. I guess will play abit more as priest and change class when you enable Krowaz weapons and completely screw things up.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Well dude last night i was having problems with my combo because of lag but anyways a battle priest maliced and 3 shot me. I think i am not going to play anymore. I got disgusted.
    A BP 3-4 shotting a maliced rogue on a 80 cap? Thats pretty normal in my eyes. That was how it was on sexyko even.

As for rogues, haven't really saw any complains. I monitored PK last night and everything looked fine. They're still subject to change however if things are too OP with them.

I could possibly even enable 25 DD helmets for mage/priest but everyone says 'mage op qq'

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    A BP 3-4 shotting a maliced rogue on a 80 cap? Thats pretty normal in my eyes. That was how it was on sexyko even.

As for rogues, haven't really saw any complains. I monitored PK last night and everything looked fine. They're still subject to change however if things are too OP with them.

I could possibly even enable 25 DD helmets for mage/priest but everyone says 'mage op qq'

Nah its just 80 cap and well dunno game play could be my fault . But its still disgusting man ıgh.

Banned Senior Member

Had to do a 1 hour rollback, fucked up on something.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 09-18-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Nah its just 80 cap and well dunno game play could be my fault . But its still disgusting man ıgh.
    Full str BP can hit you like 2k with malice you know? Buffer BP especially can go for such an annoying build.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Full str BP can hit you like 2k with malice you know? Buffer BP especially can go for such an annoying build.

Yea yea i know but its still annoying man. Was fun when i was doing that on kronosko though now i know what they feel.

Yea yea i know but its still annoying man. Was fun when i was doing that on kronosko though now i know what they feel.
    Buffer BPs are mostly just big pussy twats who don't know how to play BP. But that's just my opinion. Still quite annoying playing against them because they town every time they see me on duffer BP. :l

Banned Senior Member

Events updated, added 1 more lunar war to fri/sat at 7:00 P.M UTC

FT - 8:00 A.M UTC -5
    FT - 5:00 P.M UTC -5
    FT - 12:00 A.M UTC -5

BDW - 10:00 A.M UTC -5
    BDW - 4:00 P.M UTC -5
    BDW - 11:00 P.M UTC -5

Juraid - 12:00 P.M UTC -5
    Juraid - 9:00 P.M UTC -5

Boss Wars

Sunday - Thursday
    2:00 P.M UTC -5
    7:00 P.M UTC -5

Lunar Wars
    Friday
    7:00 P.M UTC-5
    Saturday
    7:00 P.M UTC -5

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I played this server for a while yesterday aaaand i can say that this is a great server

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74