Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Downloading and i hope you got some good warirors there to try em on vs...
Page: 37

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Downloading and i hope you got some good warirors there to try em on vs

Banned Senior Member

There will be a test for the new event today. There will not be drops on them however, this is simply just to get it balanced and see how things play out.

Banned Senior Member

Testing krowaz war later tonight for balance purposes and to see if they're anything else that needs added. If you guys want to test the new event, be on later tonight. There will be no drops, this is simply for what I stated - balance purposes. Drops will be implemented when I feel the time is right, and then the event will be automated.

Banned Senior Member

So it has been decided. I've thought about it all day since yesterday and the following things will occur.

- CSW will begin this Saturday. After the first CSW it will begin every Sunday at 5:00 P.M UTC -5. CSW this Saturday will also start at 5:00 P.M UTC -5.

- Krowaz war, as well as krowaz weapons will be added this coming Friday. Krowaz war will take place 2 to 3 times per week, once a day, and will last 40 minutes.

Remember that krowaz weapons on ClimaxKO have nerfed stats, they aren't as OP as they are with original stats. Even gabs has been nerfed. There will be no krowaz armor release as of now.

Banned Senior Member

Probably going to add another Juraid nightly at 5:00 A.M for aussies/malaysian players since its been requested a lot.

Add more events for Australians/Singaporeans/Malaysians, besides the Juraid mentioned.

Here's the list of the events in GMT +8 (the time zone for us):

Forgotten Temple

2000-

Border Defense War
    0400-
    1100-
    1500-
    2200-

Juraid
    0000-

Boss Wars
    Sunday to Thursday
    0200-
    0700-

Lunar Wars
    Friday and Saturday
    0200-

Note: The symbol '-' besides the time is confirmed as I can attend those events, those without I am not sure but I am sure you get my point. As you can see, most of the events are in midnight which is really hard for us to attend and I really have a high expectation of more from our regions will come play or for the others to stay online to attend those to-be added events.

Banned

I bought set climax ko from pus, and not give bonus str? so why i pay? for nothing? pls admin answer me, if really dont give bonus, I'll charge back, and u can ban my ip, my char, I never see a server u pay for donate, and not receive 1 point ap more --''

Banned

If u can refund my money, [email protected] on paypal

sorry, but i never go pay 40$ for just use chitins black, and not give more bonus, so i use shells, same ap, just little diference in def

Banned Senior Member

It clearly states 'no refunds' and also states the armors stats in the description.

You've attempted chargeback so you have been banned, and you more than likely will not win the chargeback case. So you've lost 40.00$ for doing something stupid.

Edit : Not to mention, Climax set is 15.00$, so..?

Quote Originally Posted by BadGoodMex View Post
    If u can refund my money, [email protected] on paypal

sorry, but i never go pay 40$ for just use chitins black, and not give more bonus, so i use shells, same ap, just little diference in def
    Never never never spend money on a knight online private server purchasing virtual items. Its like jacking off, because 99.99% of the time, your gonna end up sitting there with nothing but a limp dick in your hand!!!

As Thomas Tusser once coined "A foole and his monie be soone at debate, which after with sorrow repents him too late"

Which translate basically into "a FOOL and his money are soon parted"

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It clearly states 'no refunds' and also states the armors stats in the description.

You've attempted chargeback so you have been banned, and you more than likely will not win the chargeback case. So you've lost 40.00$ for doing something stupid.

Thats pretty fucked up. Why not work it out with the dude and be done with it. Do the right thing...or burn in hell...your choice

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Thats pretty fucked up. Why not work it out with the dude and be done with it. Do the right thing...or burn in hell...your choice
    If he would of contacted me first instead of directly attempting charge back without asking me, I would of worked something out probably. But he chose to go and do that, so it is too late now.

It clearly states in my ToS at the panel that donations are non-refundable. The same thing applies when you purchase KC.

Anyway, his loss honestly for doing what he did, I am a nice guy and probably would of worked something out with him but like I said, too late.

Like I said, it even states the armor stats in the description upon purchasing the armor.

He donated and then 20ish mins later he attempts a chargeback without contacting me.

scam attempt braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah iz scam attempt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh son ,that's bad, but whatever , server still growing up each day, let's hope for the best in the next days as a nice patch is incoming.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

BADGOODMEX HERE

I buy 4k kc total 40$, why i go pay 15$ for a set not give bonus? so i use SHELL SET, I not seen it no refunds, and set climax not give bonus, so First i coming here, and post the problem, and warning YOU, i go chargeback, u can ban my account, u just need click 2 times for give money back to me, but NO, you want receive money free, no refund money? ok no problem, paypal is fair

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74