Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle Believe what you wish but I woke up to finding out that he had banned him. ...
Page: 39

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Believe what you wish but I woke up to finding out that he had banned him. I never requested it. He was not banned last night when he did the chargeback.
    As i said i hope he has a valid argument. I have no connection to Max whatsoever and i'm aware that what he did deserves him a ban at YOUR server.
    Banning him on ko4life? That's the most stupid thing i've ever seen. Oh and the rules stated there are for Official servers if i re-call correctly.
    BlackOak likes this.

Banned Senior Member

For the release of krowaz weapons the following changes will be taking place today

- Bi-Frost fragment drop rate will be increased by 5%. It is now 25% drop rate.

- Priest and Mage climax armors will have increased AC. Priest Climax will have Chitin AC and mage will have Crystal AC.

- Gem of Faith drop from deva increased by 5%. It is now 40% drop rate.

- Juraid mobs now drop NP's. Deva will drop 2,000 NP's which will be split evenly among the party, the other juraid mobs will drop 300.

These changes were made to keep Juraid alive and make people motivated to do it even if they get krowaz weapons.

This list could possibly change throughout the day, it all depends on what else I want to do.

For the record i dont have to explain my actions , but since you're becoming ANNOYING , i'll do it ONCE so you can stop posting crap on this topic.

Trading

• Gamers4Life does NOT support scamming. Proven scammers will NOT be allowed to trade in this forum
    1)Chargeback is a a way to scam , by some basic logic ,if you expect to run with anything that you havnt paid(chargeback) then its called SCAM.
    2)lilorc didnt request me to ban him , like everyone elses in the forum that has attempted/done chargeback gets banned, it was rediciolus to treat to deal with someone when you already ATTEMPTED to chargeback, guess he wasnt smart "enough"
    3)Grobar is a proven corrupt inside server owner/DDoS'er(again proven from insight) stuff that i've been witness off and ALSO got few proffs somewhere in any of my HDD's that i WONT bother to look at) , plus there's no need to proff you anything, you're just a normal user , the only people that need something valid to ban in this forum are the moderators, wich we use to backup our bans/infractions.

Banning his alt account aswell.

ps: quit that bitchy attitude and stop spamming this topic, if you have anything else to add , use the feedback section.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    For the record i dont have to explain my actions , but since you're becoming ANNOYING , i'll do it ONCE so you can stop posting crap on this topic.

1)Chargeback is a a way to scam , by some basic logic ,if you expect to run with anything that you havnt paid(chargeback) then its called SCAM.
    2)lilorc didnt request me to ban him , like everyone elses in the forum that has attempted/done chargeback gets banned, it was rediciolus to treat to deal with someone when you already ATTEMPTED to chargeback, guess he wasnt smart "enough"
    3)Grobar is a proven corrupt inside server owner/DDoS'er(again proven from insight) stuff that i've been witness off and ALSO got few proffs somewhere in any of my HDD's that i WONT bother to look at) , plus there's no need to proff you anything, you're just a normal user , the only people that need something valid to ban in this forum are the moderators, wich we use to backup our bans/infractions.

Banning his alt account aswell.

ps: quit that bitchy attitude and stop spamming this topic, if you have anything else to add , use the feedback section.
    Trading

• Gamers4Life does NOT support scamming. Proven scammers will NOT be allowed to trade in this forum

Once again i'm unsure if you got what i wanted to say. (I've never wanted to attempt as a troll but seems like you don't get it)
    Nevermind i'll contact Shane since i can see i get an infraction for nothing.

Oh and Mr.Almighty sorry for me being only a member.

Banned Senior Member

To spice some things up for the upcoming CSW this Saturday, the winning clan (and/or alliance) will be rewarded 1,000 NPS per member. This does not count for alt accounts, only your main account will be rewarded NP's. If the alliance clan helps the main clan win both CSW's, every single member will be rewarded 1,000 NP's

Also the server will be going offline in a couple hours for ~10-15 minutes for a quick patch.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-04-2014 at 11:34 AM.

PendexO seems like you won't answer to my PM,so i'll go public once again. Make a valid argument,or think about un-banning Max.

(Oh and don't consider this as trolling,you seem to be using your forum "POWAH" pretty well)

Only person that got scammed is that poor feller who lost 40 bucks. Now he's out 40 bucks and no account. Granted he was STUPID for giving yall 40 bucks in the first place. That SHIT yall sell is VIRTUAL, and is worth nothing in real life, but 40 bucks is 40 bucks hard currency. Its a shame really, I dont think his intent was to scam, he just made a honest mistake. It was only like 20 minutes had passed when he realized his mistake and bought the crap virtual armor yall have for sale. He probably tried to get yalls attention and was ignored by the idiots yall have as GM's, so he come on here hoping to get some attention. Its not like he tried a charge backs first, it was only what we call "An ATTENTION GETTER" when he said it. So sad he got the SHIT end of that stick.

Yall do what ya want, but what goes around comes around, and you will be 3x loss, what this poor sucker loss. Mark my words!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Only person that got scammed is that poor feller who lost 40 bucks. Now he's out 40 bucks and no account. Granted he was STUPID for giving yall 40 bucks in the first place. That SHIT yall sell is VIRTUAL, and is worth nothing in real life, but 40 bucks is 40 bucks hard currency.
    I know right, everything should be free because there's no server fees or anything like that, is there? The problem here most certainly isn't with a virtual item being sold. This really has nothing to do with anything.

Its a shame really, I dont think his intent was to scam, he just made a honest mistake. It was only like 20 minutes had passed when he realized his mistake and bought the crap virtual armor yall have for sale. He probably tried to get yalls attention and was ignored by the idiots yall have as GM's, so he come on here hoping to get some attention. Its not like he tried a charge backs first, it was only what we call "An ATTENTION GETTER" when he said it. So sad he got the SHIT end of that stick.

Yall do what ya want, but what goes around comes around, and you will be 3x loss, what this poor sucker loss. Mark my words!
    Admittedly, I don't fully know what happened, but from what's been said in this thread (not assuming things), the guy either a. issued a chargeback before even contacting staff, or b. issued a chargeback (shortly!) after attempting to contact staff (or post publicly, whatever it was). Really, it's possible for both of them to be true given the very short jump to chargeback (i.e. bigdudle not seeing/having the chance to deal with the request before it was escalated).

Not only does that make him a dick, his actions reflect poorly on the Paypal account owner. There's no sane reason for bigdudle to want to ignore his request -- it reflects badly on him in both the server, and as previously stated, Paypal. The real problem is he was never given a chance to deal with it, because the guy made an extremely rash decision to jump straight to a chargeback case, taking all control from the server owner (case escalated), so even if bigdudle wanted to, he couldn't do crap. What happens with the chargeback case is ultimately up to Paypal (which will take what, a little over a week to sort? Seems being impatient didn't help much here...), and that's entirely on the guy who didn't bother to give bigdudle a chance to help him.

So guys, if you have issues like that, give them time to handle your case. Don't jump straight to a chargeback, that's extremely excessive, unnecessary, and I'm sure you don't absolutely need that money back within the next 5 minutes (which isn't even going to happen when issuing a chargeback) -- just give them enough time to deal with it for you. Despite what you may think, it's in everyone's best interests to sort these things out before they escalate into chargeback cases. Nobody likes dealing with chargebacks, and they reflect poorly on your Paypal account.

Edit:
    Regarding banning him, banning him from the server I'd definitely do -- he was an impatient dick, his actions negatively affected bigdudle.
    The KO4Life ban, well... if he wasn't actually trying to scam here (just being impatient), then I don't really think much of the KO4Life ban, but that's really up to KO4Life staff to decide.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

What should of been done was, 1. Put the account on a temp ban so nothing could be moved. 2. make contact with the purchaser 3. offer a refund on the armor (since that was the issue and not the other items purchased). 4. everyone would of been happy, and release the account. A server owner can do these things, but nope they just shaded the dude/dudette and slammed the door in his face.

What should of been done was, 1. Put the account on a temp ban so nothing could be moved. 2. make contact with the purchaser 3. offer a refund on the armor (since that was the issue and not the other items purchased). 4. everyone would of been happy, and release the account. A server owner can do these things, but nope they just shaded the dude/dudette and slammed the door in his face.
    No, you're entirely missing the problem here -- he issued a chargeback (i.e. an escalated dispute) with Paypal; that takes things out of the owner's hands completely. They can't refund even if they wanted to, all they can do is wait for Paypal to deal with it...

If it isn't escalated immediately, i.e. it's still a dispute, yes -- that's exactly the right course of action (even if he's still a dick for going through Paypal to handle it, instead of contacting the owner first). Escalating it to a chargeback immediately is extremely stupid though.

he did charge back and was a bit a dick, but really.. not even giving him a second chance to clear it out? if he want the money back and be banned from server what is the issue? Don't try bs people he did the wrong thing and we don't give a flying fuck about him anymore.. server owners have done the same plenty of times.

sure you get your own share by speaking for them, but damn... haven't this server done enough money to refund one 40 $? I don't really know this guy who want his money back, but wasn't grobar ALSO blamed for exact same reason by not refunding anything? You'll get lot easier , by accepting that and not letting him screw up your pp.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    he did charge back and was a bit a dick, but really.. not even giving him a second chance to clear it out? if he want the money back and be banned from server what is the issue? Don't try bs people he did the wrong thing and we don't give a flying fuck about him anymore.. server owners have done the same plenty of times.

sure you get your own share by speaking for them, but damn... haven't this server done enough money to refund one 40 $? I don't really know this guy who want his money back, but wasn't grobar ALSO blamed for exact same reason by not refunding anything?
    Read up a post. The money can't be refunded, because he escalated it to a chargeback.
    If he'd either contacted bigdudle before dealing with Paypal, or just opened a dispute but didn't escalate it, the money could have been refunded, and everyone could have been on their merry way.
    But because he clearly didn't want to work things out at all, he skipped all that and just told Paypal to deal with it.

So no, nobody can do anything but Paypal at this point.

Edit:
    sure you get your own share by speaking for them, but damn...
    What? Are you talking about me? If so, bigdudle hasn't paid me anything, ever. I don't deal with other private servers anymore, even this one.
    I posted because nobody here seems to understand how Paypal works, and why bigdudle couldn't just refund it. The only person in the wrong here is the guy who issued the chargeback; there's no possible way for the owner to be in the wrong here when at absolutely no point was he given a chance to do anything about the situation. Ever.

Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Read up a post. The money can't be refunded, because he escalated it to a chargeback.
    If he'd either contacted bigdudle before dealing with Paypal, or just opened a dispute but didn't escalate it, the money could have been refunded, and everyone could have been on their merry way.
    But because he clearly didn't want to work things out at all, he skipped all that and just told Paypal to deal with it.

So no, nobody can do anything but Paypal at this point.

Edit:

What? Are you talking about me? If so, bigdudle hasn't paid me anything, ever. I don't deal with other private servers anymore, even this one.
    I posted because nobody here seems to understand how Paypal works, and why bigdudle couldn't just refund it. The only person in the wrong here is the guy who issued the chargeback; there's no possible way for the owner to be in the wrong here when at absolutely no point was he given a chance to do anything about the situation. Ever.

Seriously...
    yep, that's why I am speaking of second chance now that he is banned from everywhere how can he sort this out when the charge back issue is sorted , which by the way can take a while... He lost 40 $ for being a fool to believe people in PSKO would have any decency, but to get banned as well even as contributor by donating? a bit harsh, don't you think... They should have a right to get refunded if they're not happy about the service.

then again ... it's pure PSKO logic why even bother trying to solve anything just take it all and ban/ignore. easy way out

Only person that got scammed is that poor feller who lost 40 bucks. Now he's out 40 bucks and no account. Granted he was STUPID for giving yall 40 bucks in the first place. That SHIT yall sell is VIRTUAL, and is worth nothing in real life, but 40 bucks is 40 bucks hard currency. Its a shame really, I dont think his intent was to scam, he just made a honest mistake. It was only like 20 minutes had passed when he realized his mistake and bought the crap virtual armor yall have for sale. He probably tried to get yalls attention and was ignored by the idiots yall have as GM's, so he come on here hoping to get some attention. Its not like he tried a charge backs first, it was only what we call "An ATTENTION GETTER" when he said it. So sad he got the SHIT end of that stick.

How to make yourself sound intelligent.

1. Use "yall"

You sound like a fucking inbred redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    yep, that's why I am speaking of second chance now that he is banned from everywhere how can he sort this out when the charge back issue is sorted , which by the way can take a while... He lost 40 $ for being a fool to believe people in PSKO would have any decency, but to get banned as well even as contributor by donating? a bit harsh, don't you think... They should have a right to get refunded if they're not happy about the service.

then again ... it's pure PSKO logic why even bother trying to solve anything just take it all and ban/ignore. easy way out
    He can't just be refunded though, that's the entire problem. He decided that when he a. didn't bother to contact/wait for a staff member to handle his case, and then b. opened a Paypal dispute immediately escalating it to a chargeback.
    Regarding the ban, I really don't see too much of a problem with him being banned from that server. Being banned from KO4Life seems a bit sketchy though given what seems to have happened (sounds like he just got impatient, and made a really rash decision). Either way, that decision wasn't made by ClimaxKO/bigdudle -- it was made by KO4Life staff, so there's not much bigdudle can do about that either way.

Also, just to remind you (since you seem to think otherwise), bigdudle had absolutely no say in any of it; he didn't get to handle the issue before it was taken to Paypal (because he'd opened the dispute pretty much straight after posting it), and he didn't even get to refund the amount after it was taken to Paypal, because the guy'd immediately escalated it to a chargeback (which prevents you from refunding).

I really don't see what any of this has to do with the server owner at all, let alone PSKO. The guy brought it all on himself; because of him, it's all up to Paypal to decide what happens.

People do stupid things. The situation could be very different if the guy even remotely considered having a staff member refund it for him.
    But now there's an ongoing chargeback case which impacts bigdudle's Paypal account, nobody has access to that $40 for the duration of the case, and it'll take at least a week for it to be dealt with.

Clearly it was a brilliant idea.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM