Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle Sigh, this topic needs a lot of cleaning up. In a few pages all will be ...
Page: 21

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Sigh, this topic needs a lot of cleaning up.
    In a few pages all will be forgotten anyway, might as well leave it. Larger threads tend to look more appealing, anyway.
    SheldonCooper and Jonko like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    In a few pages all will be forgotten anyway, might as well leave it. Larger threads tend to look more appealing, anyway.
    There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Banned Senior Member

2k hp/350 AC scs added to PUS. This will help slow down the pk 'a little'. I'll be adding them to blue chest soon so that people will want to attend FT more.

Bigdudle, you told me that the server would be just as SexyKO, or atleast have alot things in common. You were wrong, i've played your server for 10 minutes and i was bored, there was literally nothing to do except a few babashop-only players ruling the server. Conclusion, imo you did quite a bad job here and your server failed again. Expected alot more, but to bad it isn't that good.. wish you all the luck in the future, but if you continue like this i don't think the server will last that long.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Bigdudle, you told me that the server would be just as SexyKO, or atleast have alot things in common. You were wrong, i've played your server for 10 minutes and i was bored, there was literally nothing to do except a few babashop-only players ruling the server. Conclusion, imo you did quite a bad job here and your server failed again. Expected alot more, but to bad it isn't that good.. wish you all the luck in the future, but if you continue like this i don't think the server will last that long.
    Babashop? That stuff is not babashop only, they went to events and stuff to get those items.. ask any player that plays on this server daily.

Edit : I guess you didnt dare check the forum 'guide' section for drop list and exchanges.... shrug.

Babashop? That stuff is not babashop only, they went to events and stuff to get those items.. ask any player that plays on this server daily.

Edit : I guess you didnt dare check the forum 'guide' section for drop list and exchanges.... shrug.
    nah, friend of mine checked it and informed me well enough to not play here... i promised you that i would try it out which i did and you promised me that it would be like sexyko which it wasn't.... i do hope you manage to get something good out of it tho! maybe try to get in touch with replay, such a nice server he had.

Banned Senior Member

nah, friend of mine checked it and informed me well enough to not play here... i promised you that i would try it out which i did and you promised me that it would be like sexyko which it wasn't.... i do hope you manage to get something good out of it tho! maybe try to get in touch with replay, such a nice server he had.

Fair enough, but if you checked drop list and item exchanges you'd realize that its not 'babahop only' lol. As a matter of fact, most PUS stuff is pretty easy obtain.

Edit : Also I wouldn't say fail.. if anything its growing currently lol. We reached 100 users over the weekend (that was more than the official release sadly to say.) All I fucked up on was releasing in August and not advertising well enough. If you actually gave the server a chance you'd realize its not 'fail' lol.

We usually peak around 65-85 players per day at server peak hours. Any new player can start the server as a fresh char, and go cz and PK. There is events every single day, rather its automated ones, or custom GM ones.. 10 mins is just not a fair try in all honesty.

If I would of bought pinned topics, timed the launch a lil better, the population would be just like LegitKO's if not better. This server is not much diff than how legitko was set up, its honestly set up better with more events and all. Theres a reason that it didn't die day 1. I'm satisfied currently with the population staying around 55-65 on most of the day, thats more than enough during weekdays for PK since the server is pretty much set up for everything in CZ.

Fair enough, but if you checked drop list and item exchanges you'd realize that its not 'babahop only' lol. As a matter of fact, most PUS stuff is pretty easy obtain.

Edit : Also I wouldn't say fail.. if anything its growing currently lol. We reached 100 users over the weekend (that was more than the official release sadly to say.) All I fucked up on was releasing in August and not advertising well enough. If you actually gave the server a chance you'd realize its not 'fail' lol.

We usually peak around 65-85 players per day at server peak hours. Any new player can start the server as a fresh char, and go cz and PK. There is events every single day, rather its automated ones, or custom GM ones.. 10 mins is just not a fair try in all honesty.
    For me 10 mins was enough to decide wether it was going to bring me fun or not. And yes i indeed had fun at your previous release and that got screwed up by that other dude...

Banned Senior Member

For me 10 mins was enough to decide wether it was going to bring me fun or not. And yes i indeed had fun at your previous release and that got screwed up by that other dude...
    How is this server any different other than population? It's literally the same server with extra features lol. If anything its because you joined that server day 1/2 and it had around 150 users on most of the time.

Like I said, I picked a bad launch date and didn't advertise well enough to have that same population, not to mention multiple servers were releasing or already had released.

How is this server any different other than population? It's literally the same server with extra features lol. If anything its because you joined that server day 1/2 and it had around 150 users on most of the time.

Like I said, I picked a bad launch date and didn't advertise well enough to have that same population, not to mention multiple servers were releasing or already had released.
    The fact that you start as a noob with shells/shards and see people with raums/baals/wirinoms with black chitin or that krowaz stuff + unique sets while ur starting with a bronze belt and starter items is already dismotivating people to even try, unless they got a big group to play with because if your alone you will get perma-raided and pushed to leave the server. it's nice to have raids in cz, but for the new players it could be really annoying. + on top of that, i expected ALOT from this server because according to your posts you were putting alot work in it. and still i see alot un-finished things like the moradon stairs you can't walk up, the wirinoms looking really strange the nebiros looking like murky's etc. etc. it's still not finished, these things are also not good for a server that delivers so much big expectations.

Banned Senior Member

- Moradon stairs (simply hit /town (I changed the coords for that exact reason...), that is on every server with that moradon)

- Those weps are missing dxts... nothing more. I was in fact told to keep the dxt's out for whatever reason, people like it don't ask me why.

- Krowaz stuff (as in armors?) they have the exact same stats as climax armors which is obtainable from juraid events lol >< its simply for cosmetic reasons

- As far as the raids go, ur the first to complain about that.

Edit : Not to mention, krowaz weapons have nerfed stats. Check the panel and you'll see for ur self. Same goes for the krowaz armor, has the same stats as climax armors. Both of those armors only give ~25 extra ac with 25 res total.

As a matter of fact, the raiding system was the exact same on LegitKO, the armors were the exact same (minus having krowaz for cosmetic), and the moradon was the exact same...

Banned Senior Member

Boss war in 30 minutes (8:00 P.M UTC -5)

deleted my post no longer involved here.....boring though
    Last edited by BlackOak; 08-27-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    - As far as the raids go, ur the first to complain about that

I dont think ppl complain about the raids, I think they just quit playing the server. Sad to see you put all the farming mobs in one spot. Makes it easy for raiding parties to kill underdeveloped chars in one central spot. I tried to farm there yesterday, and was consistantly molested by 3 sins. So I just logged out of the game, since there is nothing else to do.
    Hm well I will add them to other spots throughout CZ I guess.

Maybe to the bifrost mobs as well?

Hm well I will add them to other spots throughout CZ I guess.

Maybe to the bifrost mobs as well?
    that's pretty much what i said...

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3