Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PendexO op vid, but where's my valks fag. I'm not adding 2 sets of armors at the ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    op vid, but where's my valks fag.
    I'm not adding 2 sets of armors at the start. I'll wait a month or 2 then release a new set of armor and some other stuff.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-12-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Don't forget to check out the server trailer if you haven't yet.

Last edited by bigdudle; 07-14-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Flame Ring, Shio Ring, and Imir ring are now all Mage only. The reason for this is archers hit about 150-200+ more with those rings on. Sins are pretty OP as well with the R attacks. Ring of the Felankor however will still remain available to all classes.

I'd like to point out as well that they're very minor tweaks to class damages and stuff. Most of the damages are strictly based from MYKO damages.

tell me you didnt nerf my bps ...

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Starter items changed a lil bit. I made a custom necklace with 3 wep def to all. Basically a weak version of Iron Necklace.

Armors are also changed since (+9) is enabled with extremely low chance (1.50%). All classes now start with (+8) armors up to chitin with each of them having health bonus and a stat for their class. Rogue armors are 7 health 5 dex, warrior is 7 health 5 strength. Mage has 7 health bonus and 5 int, and priest has 7 health and 5 strength. I figured this would be the best way to go with the starter items. People can still get on and PK instantly pretty much.

Since I made these changes, DM/EW/DS/DK now have chitins (+7) dropping from them at 65% drop rate and shell (+5) has been decreased to 15% drop rate. EW/DK also have FP (+7) dropping for Priest/Mage.

I'll keep posting the server changes as time progresses. I don't really have a whole left to do guys besides balancing stuff and minor changes to a few things. I'll be making a facebook page as soon as possible.

Also feel free to register on our forums. Climax Knight Online
    15% for Shells is low bro i prefer 50% shells 0%chitins xD lawl up it more xD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    15% for Shells is low bro i prefer 50% shells 0%chitins xD lawl up it more xD
    I changed it again since then, I'll have to update what I did later today. I'm no longer doing +9, I thought about it but no, not happening.

I changed it again since then, I'll have to update what I did later today. I'm no longer doing +9, I thought about it but no, not happening.
    Cool bra can u tell us what's the new Drop rate? :3

Banned Senior Member

Cool bra can u tell us what's the new Drop rate? :3
    I haven't decided yet, I have to go over all the drops soon.

Anyway guys, this was a big ass debate before and I'm curious now. Keep or remove Lightning/Ice shot?

They're gonna be archers that want to keep it and then they're the ones that don't. I know those 2 skills aren't meant for MYKO version but I can't see archers kiting all that well without them. I really need to know ur guys opinion on this.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-15-2014 at 03:41 PM.

remove.. we all saw how your previous server turned out in a archer server

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    remove.. we all saw how your previous server turned out in a archer server
    Ice/Light shot weren't the reason for that though, it was because of damages and the cast times DB side. With the cast times not what they should of been archers were comboing quicker than they should of. Cast times are set to what they should be and damages aren't as high now. Like I said, all damages are MYKO based besides mages and priests being tweaked a lil bit.

Anyway, I'll make my decision by tomorrow. A lot of my buddies have told me to remove it so I'm prolly removing it. They aren't even in MYKO anyway.

Banned Senior Member

Curious how you have the MYKO damages o.o or even close to em. I sincerely hope you didn't pull out the skills from the "MYKO" DB on Snoxd lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Curious how you have the MYKO damages o.o or even close to em. I sincerely hope you didn't pull out the skills from the "MYKO" DB on Snoxd lol.
    Well, I know for a fact he didn't do that... but, the majority of the data can be obtained from the (official) client's skill TBLs -- with the minor exception of a couple of skill types, which can be rebuilt from skill descriptions alone.
    Also, for the record, he said "MYKO-based" not %100 MYKOler.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I didn't copy them from that DB. I already know that DB isn't accurate lol. I adjusted them myself to be as close to MYKO damages as possible from memory. I'm not completely done yet either, from what twoey said I may do that if it will work out ok.

I haven't decided yet, I have to go over all the drops soon.

Anyway guys, this was a big ass debate before and I'm curious now. Keep or remove Lightning/Ice shot?

They're gonna be archers that want to keep it and then they're the ones that don't. I know those 2 skills aren't meant for MYKO version but I can't see archers kiting all that well without them. I really need to know ur guys opinion on this.
    Make then low stun and slow rate like 5% so they dont mass archers

Banned Senior Member

Make then low stun and slow rate like 5% so they dont mass archers
    Can't change the rates on 1298, its hard coded into the ko.exe even tho you probably won't understand what I mean by that.

The only thing I can do is allow people to get higher resistance, and from what I'm seeing people are complaining about archers on Bazinga atm and they don't even have ice/lightning shot enabled so :x.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM