Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1028
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I played this server for a while yesterday aaaand i can say that this is a great server...
Page: 34


  1. #496
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I played this server for a while yesterday aaaand i can say that this is a great server

  2. #497
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Full str BP can hit you like 2k with malice you know?
    Still having nightmares of me 2hitting you ?

  3. #498
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Still having nightmares of me 2hitting you ?
    No cuz I'm da mastah BP myself!

  4. #499
    maiaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Where can we find fire rings/ scorching staff etc for an attacker fire mage?

  5. #500
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maiaya View Post
    Where can we find fire rings/ scorching staff etc for an attacker fire mage?
    You can buy them from me hahaha

  6. #501
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maiaya View Post
    Where can we find fire rings/ scorching staff etc for an attacker fire mage?
    Fragments for rings, Gem of Faith, Gem of Bitterness for scorching.

    Anyway, working on Krowaz war, it's gonna be awesome, will update everyone once I'm ready to release it.I don't want to rush patches tho.

  7. #502
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    So should I enable Krowaz weps + Krowaz war this week? What do you guys think. Too early?

    I'm also considering removing Juraid for now since it always bugs at least 1-2 parties every time.

  8. #503
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Will you enable Krowaz armors with weapons because 1 cant go without the other, or you plan on nerfing int priest even more.

  9. #504
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Will you enable Krowaz armors with weapons because 1 cant go without the other, or you plan on nerfing int priest even more.
    I guess it will be like before..? It wont have the reall states, just a bit stronger then the current weapons.

    Anyway its still to soon I think... Many people still haven't got personals / juraid weapons.

  10. #505
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I guess it will be like before..? It wont have the reall states, just a bit stronger then the current weapons.

    Anyway its still to soon I think... Many people still haven't got personals / juraid weapons.
    Well the thing is that int priests are realy nerfed, first they upgraded the attack of all melees and bp, now they gonna add better weapons, while int priest stays the same. And the answer was that i was the only one complaining about that, no matter that my point is valid.

  11. #506
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Well the thing is that int priests are realy nerfed, first they upgraded the attack of all melees and bp, now they gonna add better weapons, while int priest stays the same. And the answer was that i was the only one complaining about that, no matter that my point is valid.
    I don't see how int priest would be getting nerfed when they'd be getting a gabs lol. Gabs is one of the strongest shields in the game.

    And no, I don't plan on adding krowaz armor anytime soon. I have a strong feeling that krowaz armor is one of the reasons people didn't join before. The stats were balanced, only a slight increase over the current Climax armor, but I think its because people see krowaz armor on other priv servs and instantly think its OP.

  12. #507
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    newschool shit scares people, that is.

  13. #508
    Senior Member BlackOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    So should I enable Krowaz weps + Krowaz war this week? What do you guys think. Too early?

    I'm also considering removing Juraid for now since it always bugs at least 1-2 parties every time.
    Ya know what? Stop listening to people, you wont/cant please everyone.

    Make a char of each class, and play the damn thing, and see what is needed where. Thats the best way to get the feel of your own server, and look at it from a player's aspect.

  14. #509
    Senior Member Ribb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    It's fukin secret!
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Server is really cool, better then the last server i played on. There re lotsa activity and shiet, i also see active GM's and Admins in game/forum. If you cant see anyone in game, Admins re always online on Forum so you can take help anytime you need.
    I really recommend to play, dont waste your times on other Light PvP servers, start here or die alone on others like a shiet.

  15. #510
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Ya know what? Stop listening to people, you wont/cant please everyone.

    Make a char of each class, and play the damn thing, and see what is needed where. Thats the best way to get the feel of your own server, and look at it from a player's aspect.
    I realize this, but its better to have at least an idea of what the majority of players want.
    Ribb likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 68
    07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
  7. Hits: 21
    06-30-2014, 12:42 PM

Similar Threads

  1. New server coming soon !
    By SRB in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:18 PM
  2. is there a new server coming soon on usko???
    By ShortCut in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. RRD Server Coming Soon
    By crivox in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:17 PM
  4. Unofficial Knight Online Private Server COMING SOON (UNKO)
    By jeffriestim in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •