Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Pussy BADGOODMEX HERE I buy 4k kc total 40$, why i go pay 15$ for a set ...
Page: 38

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy View Post

BADGOODMEX HERE

I buy 4k kc total 40$, why i go pay 15$ for a set not give bonus? so i use SHELL SET, I not seen it no refunds, and set climax not give bonus, so First i coming here, and post the problem, and warning YOU, i go chargeback, u can ban my account, u just need click 2 times for give money back to me, but NO, you want receive money free, no refund money? ok no problem, paypal is fair
    U can first check the stats of armor [climax] - ClimaxKO :: Character Info 15 RESIST.
    Now u can only cry.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    If he would of contacted me first instead of directly attempting charge back without asking me, I would of worked something out probably. But he chose to go and do that, so it is too late now.

It clearly states in my ToS at the panel that donations are non-refundable. The same thing applies when you purchase KC.

Anyway, his loss honestly for doing what he did, I am a nice guy and probably would of worked something out with him but like I said, too late.

Like I said, it even states the armor stats in the description upon purchasing the armor.

He donated and then 20ish mins later he attempts a chargeback without contacting me.

I POST HERE AFTER few minutes, and warning here, '' i go charge back '', i not want lie to guys, i buy kc wanted more status for my character, but set climax and set shell are same shit of status --''

Who pay for not receive bonus? who pay for not receive privilege???

Thx moderator, for ban my oficial account, where i sold around 3k $ here in ko4life, and buy many more too...... If i want abuse of private server, i dont go warning in my favorite forum --'',

once you pay , you can take it back w/o talking with the staff , is that hard to understand ? ...

Banned Senior Member

Chargeback is the same as scamming, you did it, now you can face the punishment. I stated before you could of simply contacted me WITHOUT attempting the chargeback.

Only thing I can say is man learn to read :

- Upon KC purchasing you agree that you can not be refunded (There is even a ToS on the panel that states that upon account registration so you automatically agree)

- There is a description of the armor stats when you're buying it.

- You've now lost 40.00$ and the ability to play Climax for being ignorant. If you would of contacted me directly through forums or a GM ingame something would of been worked out.

Your story still isn't adding up, Climax set = 15.00$ not 40$ lol.

Edit : Not to mention now you're bypassing a ban.

Banned

Chargeback is the same as scamming, you did it, now you can face the punishment. I stated before you could of simply contacted me WITHOUT attempting the chargeback.

Only thing I can say is man learn to read :

- Upon KC purchasing you agree that you can not be refunded (There is even a ToS on the panel that states that upon account registration so you automatically agree)

- There is a description of the armor stats when you're buying it.

- You've now lost 40.00$ and the ability to play Climax for being ignorant. If you would of contacted me directly through forums or a GM ingame something would of been worked out.

Your story still isn't adding up, Climax set = 15.00$ not 40$ lol.

Edit : Not to mention now you're bypassing a ban.
    I bought 4k kc, bought set climax+ hb+8 and around 1k in pus, u can check my account, hb+8+ set in acc, and 1,xx K KC IN PUS, i contacted you here, i post in forum to all seee

So what he did was clearly wrong,he bought it in the hope to get additional stats (Completely his fault)

So can i get an answer on why he is getting banned?
    (Just read the rules so hope PendexO comes back with a valid argument)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    So what he did was clearly wrong,he bought it in the hope to get additional stats (Completely his fault)

So can i get an answer on why he is getting banned?
    If I'm correct, chargeback is not welcomed at Ko4life, isn't it against the rules?

If I'm correct, chargeback is not welcomed at Ko4life, isn't it against the rules?
    Read the rules give me an argument.
    Gamers4Life Rules

Banned Senior Member

Read the rules give me an argument.
    Gamers4Life Rules

• Gamers4Life does NOT support scamming. Proven scammers will NOT be allowed to trade in this forum.

• Gamers4Life does NOT support scamming. Proven scammers will NOT be allowed to trade in this forum.

Trading

• It is strictly against to rules to post a marking topic for a friend or anyone other than yourself.
    • Gamers4Life will NOT investigate scam accusations. Moderators will decide how to proceed on a case by case scenario.
    • We do NOT allow trading of illegal, duped, sql injected or gm created items. We realize it is impossible to know the source of all items, but in cases where we know about the ilegal source of an item, we will block those posts.
    • Gamers4Life is not responsible for any item/account loss generated by trades in this forum.
    • Do not post links to "new sites" without authorization.
    • Do not post links to "Online Store" sites.
    • Do not advertise your own selling thread in someone else s' selling thread. This is both rude and unacceptable. (3 day mute/ban)
    • Market sections are strictly for marketing purposes (i.e. buying/selling virtual goods), any other topics considered as SPAM and will be locked.

Was this trading,and oh there are no rules for chargebacks in Private Servers?

Banned Senior Member

Trading

• It is strictly against to rules to post a marking topic for a friend or anyone other than yourself.
    • Gamers4Life will NOT investigate scam accusations. Moderators will decide how to proceed on a case by case scenario.
    • We do NOT allow trading of illegal, duped, sql injected or gm created items. We realize it is impossible to know the source of all items, but in cases where we know about the ilegal source of an item, we will block those posts.
    • Gamers4Life is not responsible for any item/account loss generated by trades in this forum.
    • Do not post links to "new sites" without authorization.
    • Do not post links to "Online Store" sites.
    • Do not advertise your own selling thread in someone else s' selling thread. This is both rude and unacceptable. (3 day mute/ban)
    • Market sections are strictly for marketing purposes (i.e. buying/selling virtual goods), any other topics considered as SPAM and will be locked.

Was this trading,and oh there are no rules for chargebacks in Private Servers?
    If you feel like he was banned wrongly, feel free to contact a mod sir. It's the way he did the chargeback is the reason it looks like a total scam.

This is my last reply to this matter, it's scamming rather you agree to it or not.

If you feel like he was banned wrongly, feel free to contact a mod sir. It's the way he did the chargeback is the reason it looks like a total scam.

This is my last reply to this matter, it's scamming rather you agree to it or not.
    I'm not a little bitch like you,calling the mod to protect your pitiful ass. Yeah i can call Shane to resolve this but i rather do it on my own since i want PendexO to come here and explain it to me.
    Shitloads of people chargeback and none of them get banned. Oh but wait most server owners don't have PendexO as one of their best friends do they?

Banned Senior Member

I'm not a little bitch like you,calling the mod to protect your pitiful ass. Yeah i can call Shane to resolve this but i rather do it on my own since i want PendexO to come here and explain it to me.
    Shitloads of people chargeback and none of them get banned. Oh but wait most server owners don't have PendexO as one of their best friends do they?
    I never told him to ban him. Thats the funny thing about this matter, he did it himself.

I never told him to ban him. Thats the funny thing about this matter, he did it himself.
    From what i read it doesn't seem to me that way. And when Grobar is around he is nowhere to be found,but when you have a problem he bans in 1 minute? (Seems quite odd to me)
    Well lets see what he has to say about that can't wait to see the explanation.

Banned Senior Member

From what i read it doesn't seem to me that way. And when Grobar is around he is nowhere to be found,but when you have a problem he bans in 1 minute? (Seems quite odd to me)
    Well lets see what he has to say about that can't wait to see the explanation.
    Believe what you wish but I woke up to finding out that he had banned him. I never requested it. He was not banned last night when he did the chargeback.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74