Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle Can't change the rates on 1298, its hard coded into the ko.exe even tho you probably ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Can't change the rates on 1298, its hard coded into the ko.exe even tho you probably won't understand what I mean by that.

The only thing I can do is allow people to get higher resistance, and from what I'm seeing people are complaining about archers on Bazinga atm and they don't even have ice/lightning shot enabled so :x.
    I understand you bra its all cool just disable then anyway they was mass archers without ice light xD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    I understand you bra its all cool just disable then anyway they was mass archers without ice light xD
    They're removed, same goes with Counterstrike.

You guys can expect a Closed Beta announcement this weekend or sometime next week. I'm not going to do a public beta, they're no point. I'll do a Closed Beta for friends or people who ask. I'll give more details regarding it once I'm ready for people to test.

They're removed, same goes with Counterstrike.

You guys can expect a Closed Beta announcement this weekend or sometime next week. I'm not going to do a public beta, they're no point. I'll do a Closed Beta for friends or people who ask. I'll give more details regarding it once I'm ready for people to test.
    give me link and day for beta on PM if u can

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    give me link and day for beta on PM if u can
    I'll give the link once I'm ready for Closed Beta.

Anyway guys, server is moving along nicely. Everything is nearly done and I'm only making final touchups on the server. I really need some people to test classes etc on closed beta (there really isn't any bugs, at all, I doubt you'll find any) if you do I'll be surprised :P.

See if you can fix the cancellation rate, most of the ppl that play mage or priest in PSKO complain about the same thing in every server and rage quit.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151º View Post
    See if you can fix the cancellation rate, most of the ppl that play mage or priest in PSKO complain about the same thing in every server and rage quit.
    I'll see what I can do, haven't really looked into that a whole lot.

Banned Senior Member

I'm also debating guys, should I add CS to PK item exchange for 9999 gems? I'm wanting to keep ironset/cs rare here.

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

if dread shields are farmable the only ones who are going to buy cs are mostly rogues, so put the drop rate on lesath at 5% and leave it at that imo

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    if dread shields are farmable the only ones who are going to buy cs are mostly rogues, so put the drop rate on lesath at 5% and leave it at that imo
    Dread is farmable via gems in Juraid event and of course from Gem of Faith exchanged via PK exchange. They aren't guaranteed to get a dread shield tho from the gems of course :P

But eh, 5%? I was thinking more like 1.50% xD.

I currently have CS set up like this

Lesath - 1.50%
    Isiloon - 5.50%
    Felankor - 10%
    Strife - 15%

I don't know, I'm doing closed beta soon (like really soon) and I'll let people test the rates on that stuff. I have so much stuff I need to tell everyone... all the changes on the server the past few days but I don't want other servers copying my ideas lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151º View Post
    I haven't compared the rates, but do you know off-hand if they did change/fix them in USKO?

Dread is farmable via gems in Juraid event and of course from Gem of Faith exchanged via PK exchange. They aren't guaranteed to get a dread shield tho from the gems of course :P

But eh, 5%? I was thinking more like 1.50% xD.

I currently have CS set up like this

Lesath - 1.50%
    Isiloon - 5.50%
    Felankor - 10%
    Strife - 15%

I don't know, I'm doing closed beta soon (like really soon) and I'll let people test the rates on that stuff. I have so much stuff I need to tell everyone... all the changes on the server the past few days but I don't want other servers copying my ideas lmao.
    its cool bro good rate its okey cuz actually cs on rogues op cuz warriors 70 :v

I have advised you before to not waste your time on KO. So I guess this makes no sense, but after playing a bit in BazingaKo, I have found some long lost love for this game. If you need a hand id be more than happy to help you test things out.

Best of luck bruh.

tester reporting

Jammin be sure you try the bps ,i personally made the redneck give them a "lil" boost , as lil as Rick's penis.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I have advised you before to not waste your time on KO. So I guess this makes no sense, but after playing a bit in BazingaKo, I have found some long lost love for this game. If you need a hand id be more than happy to help you test things out.

Best of luck bruh.
    Sure thing man, I'll let everyone know

Basically just finishing up some shiat and gfx, will be good to go for closed beta then. Depends how long it takes my brother to finish gfx stuff in all honesty.

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM