Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1028
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal yep, that's why I am speaking of second chance now that he is banned from everywhere ...
Page: 40


  1. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    yep, that's why I am speaking of second chance now that he is banned from everywhere how can he sort this out when the charge back issue is sorted , which by the way can take a while... He lost 40 $ for being a fool to believe people in PSKO would have any decency, but to get banned as well even as contributor by donating? a bit harsh, don't you think... They should have a right to get refunded if they're not happy about the service.

    then again ... it's pure PSKO logic why even bother trying to solve anything just take it all and ban/ignore. easy way out
    He can't just be refunded though, that's the entire problem. He decided that when he a. didn't bother to contact/wait for a staff member to handle his case, and then b. opened a Paypal dispute immediately escalating it to a chargeback.
    Regarding the ban, I really don't see too much of a problem with him being banned from that server. Being banned from KO4Life seems a bit sketchy though given what seems to have happened (sounds like he just got impatient, and made a really rash decision). Either way, that decision wasn't made by ClimaxKO/bigdudle -- it was made by KO4Life staff, so there's not much bigdudle can do about that either way.

    Also, just to remind you (since you seem to think otherwise), bigdudle had absolutely no say in any of it; he didn't get to handle the issue before it was taken to Paypal (because he'd opened the dispute pretty much straight after posting it), and he didn't even get to refund the amount after it was taken to Paypal, because the guy'd immediately escalated it to a chargeback (which prevents you from refunding).

    I really don't see what any of this has to do with the server owner at all, let alone PSKO. The guy brought it all on himself; because of him, it's all up to Paypal to decide what happens.

    People do stupid things. The situation could be very different if the guy even remotely considered having a staff member refund it for him.
    But now there's an ongoing chargeback case which impacts bigdudle's Paypal account, nobody has access to that $40 for the duration of the case, and it'll take at least a week for it to be dealt with.

    Clearly it was a brilliant idea.

  2. #587
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    609

    Default

    TwoStars you're right at the payment thing as i've stated before. But let me now say a few words to my dear PendexO,he banned Max for nothing (He is abusing his power clearly and he can't even backup his statement).
    He gave me 1 infraction point cause i asked him to give me a valid explanation (Once again dumb move),than he starts calling me (Or any other particular member) unworthy of an explanation WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOL.
    Vincent has been banned (And if i remember correctly he shouldn't be allowed to post anymore but he clearly can?). So to sum things up you didn't delete Vincents new topic but you had the time to give me an infraction?

    Oh and before you say anything about me mentioning all of this in this topic,you haven't answered my PM. (And yes everything besides me mentioning Vincent belongs to this topic / server).

  3. #588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    TwoStars you're right at the payment thing as i've stated before. But let me now say a few words to my dear PendexO,he banned Max for nothing (He is abusing his power clearly and he can't even backup his statement).
    He gave me 1 infraction point cause i asked him to give me a valid explanation (Once again dumb move),than he starts calling me (Or any other particular member) unworthy of an explanation WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOL.
    Vincent has been banned (And if i remember correctly he shouldn't be allowed to post anymore but he clearly can?). So to sum things up you didn't delete Vincents new topic but you had the time to give me an infraction?

    Oh and before you say anything about me mentioning all of this in this topic,you haven't answered my PM. (And yes everything besides me mentioning Vincent belongs to this topic / server).
    A better place would be here or a PM to an admin, I guess.

  4. #589
    Senior Member BlackOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    149

    Default

    You are going under the premise that he did a "charge back" but it was never established that he did a charge back, only threaten one. I would like to hear his side of the story, but he has been banned by request from a server owner/gm. That surprised me that a server owner/gm could have the power to get someone banned on this forum "Gamer for Life" by just a request and no independent investigation by this forum's owner.

  5. #590
    Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bosnian Kingdom
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Hello fellaz,i aint taking nobody`s side in this case BUT that guy should think twice before donate for a crappy/easy farmable item,the times when you could be OP on a private server has passed long time ago and ppl appriciate it like that since not everyone is BABA.I have also donated 20$ for 2k kc (bought a hellbreaker few days ago) and suddenly Undefeatable weapons gonna be in the server from today (i count my donation like money spending for a low item now) but anyways i have talked to lilorc(admin) about it and he answered me nicely that he doesent refund or change items for anyone.Anyways i won`t even try to chargeback its my own fault.Also next time ill think more before i put my mouse cursor on the "pay now" button :P.Peace

  6. #591
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    You are going under the premise that he did a "charge back" but it was never established that he did a charge back, only threaten one. I would like to hear his side of the story, but he has been banned by request from a server owner/gm. That surprised me that a server owner/gm could have the power to get someone banned on this forum "Gamer for Life" by just a request and no independent investigation by this forum's owner.
    By your way of thinking, we dont know if he even donated in this server or infackt he even played here lol. Anyways you donate to a server either to support it or to gain some advantage ingame, how we are suppouse to know that he did not just got raped in cz and say "hey fuk that lets chargeback and move on to another place".

  7. #592
    Senior Member BlackOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    By your way of thinking, we dont know if he even donated in this server or infackt he even played here lol. Anyways you donate to a server either to support it or to gain some advantage ingame, how we are suppouse to know that he did not just got raped in cz and say "hey fuk that lets chargeback and move on to another place".
    Point in Fact, he DID say he Donated 40 bucks. Which makes your comment moot.

    ps. this is my last comment on the matter. Character- the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual. This is so lacking in the game we prefer to play. This has been a travesty!

  8. #593
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    TwoStars you're right at the payment thing as i've stated before. But let me now say a few words to my dear PendexO,he banned Max for nothing (He is abusing his power clearly and he can't even backup his statement).
    He gave me 1 infraction point cause i asked him to give me a valid explanation (Once again dumb move),than he starts calling me (Or any other particular member) unworthy of an explanation WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOL.
    Vincent has been banned (And if i remember correctly he shouldn't be allowed to post anymore but he clearly can?). So to sum things up you didn't delete Vincents new topic but you had the time to give me an infraction?

    Oh and before you say anything about me mentioning all of this in this topic,you haven't answered my PM. (And yes everything besides me mentioning Vincent belongs to this topic / server).
    I don't follow the whole private server scene thing and I don't really remember the vincent thing either but i he's banned and still posting here. Report im with proof. As for the guy who got banned here for charging back ( or not charging back, not very clear.. ), that's dumb. That's none of our business. Either way, as the admins will tell you, it's up to our decisions whether somebody stays banned or not. So if PendexO doesn't change his mind, he will stay banned.
    Calling you unworthy is a fucking joke rofl.
    nickos3 likes this.

  9. #594
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    TwoStars you're right at the payment thing as i've stated before. But let me now say a few words to my dear PendexO,he banned Max for nothing (He is abusing his power clearly and he can't even backup his statement).
    He gave me 1 infraction point cause i asked him to give me a valid explanation (Once again dumb move),than he starts calling me (Or any other particular member) unworthy of an explanation WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOL.
    Vincent has been banned (And if i remember correctly he shouldn't be allowed to post anymore but he clearly can?). So to sum things up you didn't delete Vincents new topic but you had the time to give me an infraction?

    Oh and before you say anything about me mentioning all of this in this topic,you haven't answered my PM. (And yes everything besides me mentioning Vincent belongs to this topic / server).
    PendexO mod power abuse.
    Sigh.

  10. #595
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    You are going under the premise that he did a "charge back" but it was never established that he did a charge back, only threaten one. I would like to hear his side of the story, but he has been banned by request from a server owner/gm. That surprised me that a server owner/gm could have the power to get someone banned on this forum "Gamer for Life" by just a request and no independent investigation by this forum's owner.
    enough reason, i already statted it in my post and dont feel like going in circles with the same subject over and over , but once again i'll tl:dr grobar's post as most of the includes alot of biased crap that at some point you might believe , but then you remember how trash person he's then it all goes down , so i just tl'dr;s those posts .

    @Zerohh, im not gonna re-answer what i've answered before that's just plain retarded, if you expect me to answer you , then make something WORTHY to answer and that hasnt been answered before , else im gonna keep ignoring you, there's no need for me to waste myself on people that only brings negative stuff to this forum.


    NOW if you wanna keep going public and bring the hype like nickos you can always bring this up to feedback section , i'd be happy to see you all whining and hating once again ,never gets old , last off-topic and post related to the chargeback attempt ,else its gonna be CONSIDERED as SPAM , therefore i'll be handing infractions and deleting posts wich wont take more than a minute to do.

  11. #596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karaman View Post
    How do you know that? You got acces to BigDudle's paypal?
    Twostars is again saying something on bleff.
    Ah, you got me -- I verified with bigdudle that it was a chargeback/claim and not a dispute before I posted. I'm not sure why everyone's so up-in-arms about it though, it doesn't concern anyone but bigdudle and the guy that charged back. Of course, my word (and his) won't be believed (seriously, why is this even a thing?), but I'm sure bigdudle will post a screenshot if it bothers you so much...

    Quote Originally Posted by Karaman View Post
    When user make a chargeback to you, the paypal will ask you if you want to refund the money to him, you have 5 Days to manually refund the money to him, after 5 days the chargebacker will be able to escilate it to a CLAIM! And after 5 days when it's escilated to a claim, you have to wait for paypal to decide and send the stuff/Text/pictures about the case.

    BigDudle has the abiliity to refund the money to the user, if he won't do that i'll personally help the user to get 100% REFUND!
    I lumped in chargeback with claims, because at the end of the day they're really the same thing; to my understanding, the only real difference (that affects anything I said) being that a claim is issued through Paypal, while a chargeback has been made through your bank/credit card provider. Either way you post your evidence and let Paypal handle it (or hand it to your bank/credit card provider to handle). I'm not aware of any other difference between the two that changes anything I said, so I think you're just being overly pedantic there.

    Having said that:

    1. As I've said repeatedly, you can refund at any time (not sure if there's a limit, there might be) OTHER than when you're hit by a claim/chargeback. When that happens, it's up to Paypal to decide what to do (taking into account the evidence you've provided). The option to refund is completely removed. I don't know the reason for this, but I assume it has something to do with their case resolution process. In saying that, it might be possible to call them and get them to refund it manually/close the case (this may depend on whether or not it's a claim or a chargeback though, they may let you if it's a claim, but not for chargebacks where it has to be handled by the bank/credit card provider?), but the option is removed from the website. Whatever the case, remember that the whole reason the buyer's in this mess is because he was being unreasonable and made some rash decisions -- he might as well be forced to wait; maybe he'll learn something from the ordeal...
    Edit:
    It's difficult to find an exact quote/reason for the refund thing, but here's the best one I could find:
    https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...an/td-p/356968
    You can refund a payment when its status is ‘Completed,’ ‘Pending,’ ‘Cleared,’ or ‘Uncleared.’
    For reference, right now, the payment status is "Being Reviewed By PayPal".

    2. You can escalate a dispute to a claim at any time. Sadly, there is no 5 day waiting period for that, which is really kind of stupid IMO. Since it's my word against yours, take Paypal's word: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/he...ORMATION&m=TCI
    You can escalate to a claim any time within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. A dispute will automatically close if it isn’t escalated to a claim within 20 days. Closed disputes cannot be reopened or escalated to a claim.
    Last edited by twostars; 10-03-2014 at 11:53 AM.

  12. #597
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    This is going way too far guys seriously. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE KO4LIFE BAN, TAKE IT TO ANOTHER TOPIC. This whole mess wouldn't of started if the guy would of contacted me DIRECTLY via facebook, ingame, or on the forums. An abrupt chargeback 20-30 minutes without contacting anyone in the staff is pure ignorance. I'm a pretty nice guy, honestly, everyone that PM's me with issues like this I reply to asap. If he would of contacted me without causing my paypal account a whole damn mess, I would of more than likely gave him the value of the the armors (1,500 KC) if he would of explained his situation to me.

    So I'll say it once again .. take the ''unjustified ban'' crap to another section. You're taking my thread way off topic.

  13. #598
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    enough reason, i already statted it in my post and dont feel like going in circles with the same subject over and over , but once again i'll tl:dr grobar's post as most of the includes alot of biased crap that at some point you might believe , but then you remember how trash person he's then it all goes down , so i just tl'dr;s those posts .

    @Zerohh, im not gonna re-answer what i've answered before that's just plain retarded, if you expect me to answer you , then make something WORTHY to answer and that hasnt been answered before , else im gonna keep ignoring you, there's no need for me to waste myself on people that only brings negative stuff to this forum.


    NOW if you wanna keep going public and bring the hype like nickos you can always bring this up to feedback section , i'd be happy to see you all whining and hating once again ,never gets old , last off-topic and post related to the chargeback attempt ,else its gonna be CONSIDERED as SPAM , therefore i'll be handing infractions and deleting posts wich wont take more than a minute to do.
    Ok so i'm the one plain retarded while 4 people which i don't even know support me? And who supports you? Oh damn man you got me on this one...
    Even Rapist told you what he thinks so yeah PendexO i'll get in contact with the admins cause we really do not need you. (Would be better to get someone who actually does something for the community on your place)

    You still couldn't clarify your ban on Max.

    P.s bigdudle tell PendexO to clarify the ban he made for Max,or better un-ban him and i think everyone will be flying out of this topic,including me.

  14. #599
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    The server will be restarted @ 1:00 P.M UTC 5 which is about 40ish mins from now. It will be off for 5-10 minutes. Krowaz war will take place @ 3:00 P.M UTC -5 and will last for 30 minutes. I still haven't chose the dates that it'll be automated nor the times, I'll be doing that soon.

    Chaos Stone will also be spawning krowaz mobs which will drop krowaz weapons at a low rate.

  15. #600
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,895

    Default

    Hi Rick! *waves*. I see things be getting a bit rowdy over here.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 68
    07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
  7. Hits: 21
    06-30-2014, 12:42 PM

Similar Threads

  1. New server coming soon !
    By SRB in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:18 PM
  2. is there a new server coming soon on usko???
    By ShortCut in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. RRD Server Coming Soon
    By crivox in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:17 PM
  4. Unofficial Knight Online Private Server COMING SOON (UNKO)
    By jeffriestim in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •