Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TwoStars you're right at the payment thing as i've stated before. But let me now say a few words to ...
Page: 40

TwoStars you're right at the payment thing as i've stated before. But let me now say a few words to my dear PendexO,he banned Max for nothing (He is abusing his power clearly and he can't even backup his statement).
    He gave me 1 infraction point cause i asked him to give me a valid explanation (Once again dumb move),than he starts calling me (Or any other particular member) unworthy of an explanation WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOL.
    Vincent has been banned (And if i remember correctly he shouldn't be allowed to post anymore but he clearly can?). So to sum things up you didn't delete Vincents new topic but you had the time to give me an infraction?

Oh and before you say anything about me mentioning all of this in this topic,you haven't answered my PM. (And yes everything besides me mentioning Vincent belongs to this topic / server).

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    TwoStars you're right at the payment thing as i've stated before. But let me now say a few words to my dear PendexO,he banned Max for nothing (He is abusing his power clearly and he can't even backup his statement).
    He gave me 1 infraction point cause i asked him to give me a valid explanation (Once again dumb move),than he starts calling me (Or any other particular member) unworthy of an explanation WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOL.
    Vincent has been banned (And if i remember correctly he shouldn't be allowed to post anymore but he clearly can?). So to sum things up you didn't delete Vincents new topic but you had the time to give me an infraction?

Oh and before you say anything about me mentioning all of this in this topic,you haven't answered my PM. (And yes everything besides me mentioning Vincent belongs to this topic / server).
    A better place would be here or a PM to an admin, I guess.

You are going under the premise that he did a "charge back" but it was never established that he did a charge back, only threaten one. I would like to hear his side of the story, but he has been banned by request from a server owner/gm. That surprised me that a server owner/gm could have the power to get someone banned on this forum "Gamer for Life" by just a request and no independent investigation by this forum's owner.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Hello fellaz,i aint taking nobody`s side in this case BUT that guy should think twice before donate for a crappy/easy farmable item,the times when you could be OP on a private server has passed long time ago and ppl appriciate it like that since not everyone is BABA.I have also donated 20$ for 2k kc (bought a hellbreaker few days ago) and suddenly Undefeatable weapons gonna be in the server from today (i count my donation like money spending for a low item now) but anyways i have talked to lilorc(admin) about it and he answered me nicely that he doesent refund or change items for anyone.Anyways i won`t even try to chargeback its my own fault.Also next time ill think more before i put my mouse cursor on the "pay now" button :P.Peace

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    You are going under the premise that he did a "charge back" but it was never established that he did a charge back, only threaten one. I would like to hear his side of the story, but he has been banned by request from a server owner/gm. That surprised me that a server owner/gm could have the power to get someone banned on this forum "Gamer for Life" by just a request and no independent investigation by this forum's owner.
    By your way of thinking, we dont know if he even donated in this server or infackt he even played here lol. Anyways you donate to a server either to support it or to gain some advantage ingame, how we are suppouse to know that he did not just got raped in cz and say "hey fuk that lets chargeback and move on to another place".

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    By your way of thinking, we dont know if he even donated in this server or infackt he even played here lol. Anyways you donate to a server either to support it or to gain some advantage ingame, how we are suppouse to know that he did not just got raped in cz and say "hey fuk that lets chargeback and move on to another place".
    Point in Fact, he DID say he Donated 40 bucks. Which makes your comment moot.

ps. this is my last comment on the matter. Character- the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual. This is so lacking in the game we prefer to play. This has been a travesty!

Banned

I don't follow the whole private server scene thing and I don't really remember the vincent thing either but i he's banned and still posting here. Report im with proof. As for the guy who got banned here for charging back ( or not charging back, not very clear.. ), that's dumb. That's none of our business. Either way, as the admins will tell you, it's up to our decisions whether somebody stays banned or not. So if PendexO doesn't change his mind, he will stay banned.
    Calling you unworthy is a fucking joke rofl.
    nickos3 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

PendexO mod power abuse.
    Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    enough reason, i already statted it in my post and dont feel like going in circles with the same subject over and over , but once again i'll tl:dr grobar's post as most of the includes alot of biased crap that at some point you might believe , but then you remember how trash person he's then it all goes down , so i just tl'dr;s those posts .

@Zerohh, im not gonna re-answer what i've answered before that's just plain retarded, if you expect me to answer you , then make something WORTHY to answer and that hasnt been answered before , else im gonna keep ignoring you, there's no need for me to waste myself on people that only brings negative stuff to this forum.

NOW if you wanna keep going public and bring the hype like nickos you can always bring this up to feedback section , i'd be happy to see you all whining and hating once again ,never gets old , last off-topic and post related to the chargeback attempt ,else its gonna be CONSIDERED as SPAM , therefore i'll be handing infractions and deleting posts wich wont take more than a minute to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Karaman View Post
    How do you know that? You got acces to BigDudle's paypal?
    Twostars is again saying something on bleff.
    Ah, you got me -- I verified with bigdudle that it was a chargeback/claim and not a dispute before I posted. I'm not sure why everyone's so up-in-arms about it though, it doesn't concern anyone but bigdudle and the guy that charged back. Of course, my word (and his) won't be believed (seriously, why is this even a thing?), but I'm sure bigdudle will post a screenshot if it bothers you so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Karaman View Post
    When user make a chargeback to you, the paypal will ask you if you want to refund the money to him, you have 5 Days to manually refund the money to him, after 5 days the chargebacker will be able to escilate it to a CLAIM! And after 5 days when it's escilated to a claim, you have to wait for paypal to decide and send the stuff/Text/pictures about the case.

BigDudle has the abiliity to refund the money to the user, if he won't do that i'll personally help the user to get 100% REFUND!
    I lumped in chargeback with claims, because at the end of the day they're really the same thing; to my understanding, the only real difference (that affects anything I said) being that a claim is issued through Paypal, while a chargeback has been made through your bank/credit card provider. Either way you post your evidence and let Paypal handle it (or hand it to your bank/credit card provider to handle). I'm not aware of any other difference between the two that changes anything I said, so I think you're just being overly pedantic there.

Having said that:

1. As I've said repeatedly, you can refund at any time (not sure if there's a limit, there might be) OTHER than when you're hit by a claim/chargeback. When that happens, it's up to Paypal to decide what to do (taking into account the evidence you've provided). The option to refund is completely removed. I don't know the reason for this, but I assume it has something to do with their case resolution process. In saying that, it might be possible to call them and get them to refund it manually/close the case (this may depend on whether or not it's a claim or a chargeback though, they may let you if it's a claim, but not for chargebacks where it has to be handled by the bank/credit card provider?), but the option is removed from the website. Whatever the case, remember that the whole reason the buyer's in this mess is because he was being unreasonable and made some rash decisions -- he might as well be forced to wait; maybe he'll learn something from the ordeal...
    Edit:
    It's difficult to find an exact quote/reason for the refund thing, but here's the best one I could find:
    https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...an/td-p/356968
    You can refund a payment when its status is ‘Completed,’ ‘Pending,’ ‘Cleared,’ or ‘Uncleared.’
    For reference, right now, the payment status is "Being Reviewed By PayPal".

2. You can escalate a dispute to a claim at any time. Sadly, there is no 5 day waiting period for that, which is really kind of stupid IMO. Since it's my word against yours, take Paypal's word: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/he...ORMATION&m=TCI
    You can escalate to a claim any time within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. A dispute will automatically close if it isn’t escalated to a claim within 20 days. Closed disputes cannot be reopened or escalated to a claim.
    Last edited by twostars; 10-03-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Banned Senior Member

This is going way too far guys seriously. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE KO4LIFE BAN, TAKE IT TO ANOTHER TOPIC. This whole mess wouldn't of started if the guy would of contacted me DIRECTLY via facebook, ingame, or on the forums. An abrupt chargeback 20-30 minutes without contacting anyone in the staff is pure ignorance. I'm a pretty nice guy, honestly, everyone that PM's me with issues like this I reply to asap. If he would of contacted me without causing my paypal account a whole damn mess, I would of more than likely gave him the value of the the armors (1,500 KC) if he would of explained his situation to me.

So I'll say it once again .. take the ''unjustified ban'' crap to another section. You're taking my thread way off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    enough reason, i already statted it in my post and dont feel like going in circles with the same subject over and over , but once again i'll tl:dr grobar's post as most of the includes alot of biased crap that at some point you might believe , but then you remember how trash person he's then it all goes down , so i just tl'dr;s those posts .

@Zerohh, im not gonna re-answer what i've answered before that's just plain retarded, if you expect me to answer you , then make something WORTHY to answer and that hasnt been answered before , else im gonna keep ignoring you, there's no need for me to waste myself on people that only brings negative stuff to this forum.

NOW if you wanna keep going public and bring the hype like nickos you can always bring this up to feedback section , i'd be happy to see you all whining and hating once again ,never gets old , last off-topic and post related to the chargeback attempt ,else its gonna be CONSIDERED as SPAM , therefore i'll be handing infractions and deleting posts wich wont take more than a minute to do.
    Ok so i'm the one plain retarded while 4 people which i don't even know support me? And who supports you? Oh damn man you got me on this one...
    Even Rapist told you what he thinks so yeah PendexO i'll get in contact with the admins cause we really do not need you. (Would be better to get someone who actually does something for the community on your place)

You still couldn't clarify your ban on Max.

P.s bigdudle tell PendexO to clarify the ban he made for Max,or better un-ban him and i think everyone will be flying out of this topic,including me.

Banned Senior Member

The server will be restarted @ 1:00 P.M UTC 5 which is about 40ish mins from now. It will be off for 5-10 minutes. Krowaz war will take place @ 3:00 P.M UTC -5 and will last for 30 minutes. I still haven't chose the dates that it'll be automated nor the times, I'll be doing that soon.

Chaos Stone will also be spawning krowaz mobs which will drop krowaz weapons at a low rate.

Hi Rick! *waves*. I see things be getting a bit rowdy over here.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Hi Rick! *waves*. I see things be getting a bit rowdy over here.
    Always happens on my topics man haha nothing new =P.

Anyway, server is going down for a quick restart,will be back up in 5-10 minutes.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74