Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ribb I don't wanna flame the server but i just didn't like. I bought Dual CHD from ...
Page: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    I don't wanna flame the server but i just didn't like. I bought Dual CHD from PUS and leave the server in a few hour. If anyone want i can gift my chd's, just PM me.

PS: Server community is really lame. Those peruvian people really annoying.
    they can say the same about english/turk people... but who cares just enjoy da game.

Banned Senior Member

Starter weapons will be upgraded to exceptional weapons soon to help out newcomers.

Also increased mages 75 armor to 300 AC instead of 250 AC.

Banned Senior Member

CSW today @ 5:00 P.M UTC -5.

El freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bumpidumpi

Really boring server. People are using 1440 hp pot with the aid of some koxp software. I tried it too, you don't really need to carry pots with you, the software uses 1440 hp pots like two-three times in a second as long as your health is below the threshold you set up at koxp's settings. It's really lame, everything is sold at PUS, you cannot farm everything that they sell. The people on this server are really, REALLY annoying. You would learn to appreciate Turks if you spent a day on this server.

After all, we know all Rick cares about is money and more money. You should check iLoveMyCombo's items. He bought edit stuff from Rick, everyone knows that. Sad, really sad.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    Really boring server. People are using 1440 hp pot with the aid of some koxp software. I tried it too, you don't really need to carry pots with you, the software uses 1440 hp pots like two-three times in a second as long as your health is below the threshold you set up at koxp's settings. It's really lame, everything is sold at PUS, you cannot farm everything that they sell. The people on this server are really, REALLY annoying. You would learn to appreciate Turks if you spent a day on this server.

After all, we know all Rick cares about is money and more money. You should check iLoveMyCombo's items. He bought edit stuff from Rick, everyone knows that. Sad, really sad.
    Here let me make a post to pwn your ass right quick.

First off, 1440 hp pot? Doesn't even exist in the database genius rofl. As for the KOXP thing, congratulations on being a cheater. KOXP is not 100% stoppable on any server, sorry.

Everything sold at PUS? Lol k everything is also obtainable in-game from events or farming, so once again, you're full of shit. Do you think every person donated for their items? Not to mention the stuff in the PUS isn't even no where considered OP.

People on the server are annoying? Sounds like a personal issue sir.

I only care about money? Yeah k. Thats why I have everything obtainable in-game with no OP items and I spent nearly a fucking year working on the server. Real smart broski.

As for iLoveMyCombo who the actual fuck is that? I haven't sold a single item to anyone other than whats in the PUS.

P.S Edited items ? LOL I just checked his items, he has normal stuff. ClimaxKO :: Character Info

From your post it sounds like you posted this out of pure jealousy posting on another account. I'll take my guess that you are another server owner hence the whole Sep 2014 register. Get some fucking balls and post on your real account if you have one or say who you are.

Anyway,

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Here let me make a post to pwn your ass right quick.

First off, 1440 hp pot? Doesn't even exist in the database genius rofl. As for the KOXP thing, congratulations on being a cheater. KOXP is not 100% stoppable on any server, sorry.

Everything sold at PUS? Lol k everything is also obtainable in-game from events or farming, so once again, you're full of shit. Do you think every person donated for their items? Not to mention the stuff in the PUS isn't even no where considered OP.

People on the server are annoying? Sounds like a personal issue sir.

I only care about money? Yeah k. Thats why I have everything obtainable in-game with no OP items and I spent nearly a fucking year working on the server. Real smart broski.

As for iLoveMyCombo who the actual fuck is that? I haven't sold a single item to anyone other than whats in the PUS.

P.S Edited items ? LOL I just checked his items, he has normal stuff. ClimaxKO :: Character Info

From your post it sounds like you posted this out of pure jealousy posting on another account. I'll take my guess that you are another server owner hence the whole Sep 2014 register. Get some fucking balls and post on your real account if you have one or say who you are.

Anyway,

Well aren't you the mature one!
    I'm sorry but I think you should make sure the people to whom you've sold *elite* items do not talk about them while they leave the server. And btw, if you want irrefutable proof that 1440 hp pots are usable, just let me know. I will make a video showing the proof.
    Kisses.
    Last edited by Sch4denfreude; 10-27-2014 at 01:53 PM. Reason: grammar

O_o Senior Member

Rick who are you trying to fool..? There are many people who uses those 1440 Pots and with your lame cracked anti cheat I dont believe you can ever stop it...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Rick who are you trying to fool..? There are many people who uses those 1440 Pots and with your lame cracked anti cheat I dont believe you can ever stop it...
    lame cracked anti cheat? ;o

I'd call it out-of-date ;p

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Lol my anti cheat is made by twostars but alright. It's no where near 'lame'. If anything it could be outdated a lil bit but it stops most stuff. If the 1440 HP pots you guys are speaking of are the premium potions those have been deleted already.

I dont know who the fuck ilovemycombo is once again. Quit spreading bullshit and lies.

Good job deleting them if there is still people using them without you not "knowing" , but I doubt it's the reason here. Probably no fuck was given to see people using nor buying them more and more. You attack those who try to help you improve and fix the mistakes you added to server, and you're behaving like this? seriously... It's not about money , but yet you add new pus item every week or two how it is not pay to win?

it's made by two , but don't mean people can't bypass it. Soacs is "dated" and still people find ways to abuse it , and it's made by one respected of PSKO.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Good job deleting them if there is still people using them without you not "knowing" , but I doubt it's the reason here. Probably no fuck was given to see people using nor buying them more and more. You attack those who try to help you improve and fix the mistakes you added to server, and you're behaving like this? seriously... It's not about money , but yet you add new pus item every week or two how it is not pay to win?

it's made by two , but don't mean people can't bypass it. Soacs is "dated" and still people find ways to abuse it , and it's made by one respected of PSKO.

I was waiting for your reply since you only pop in when drama occurs. I'm not even going to bother replying to anything you have to say after this post. Go back to doing what you always do, wait for drama to start on another topic then pop in and post on that one.

I was waiting for your reply since you only pop in when drama occurs. I'm not even going to bother replying to anything you have to say after this post. Go back to doing what you always do, wait for drama to start on another topic then pop in and post on that one.
    definitely a admin of the year, with your ignoring the server related replies. drama is phun!

Lol my anti cheat is made by twostars but alright. It's no where near 'lame'. If anything it could be outdated a lil bit but it stops most stuff. If the 1440 HP pots you guys are speaking of are the premium potions those have been deleted already.

I dont know who the fuck ilovemycombo is once again. Quit spreading bullshit and lies.
    I just tried out the 1440 pot exploit, it's still available for abusing. Also, QuarantinaKO is also using an anti-cheat that twostars has made and you CANNOT use that cheat on QKO. That's the reason I'll stick with QKO. And believe it or not, your server is P2W.

Btw, I can call Mert, Ben or other people that know you better than me to explain what kind of a person you are. You are for sale dude. You are lucky you have those other people that help you with the server.

Banned Senior Member

Pointless to argue with you as I can see you're a fail troll lol.

Edit :

Anyway thats that, think what you want, do what you wish. If you want to stick with QKO so be it, I care less lol.

Edit #2

As for the whole 'pay 2 win concept' you have got to be kidding me. Want a list of how to get all the PUS items? Aight babe, here you go.

1. Boss wars.

2. FT

3. BDW

4. Juraid

5. PK Exchange

6. Trading with other players (the market is actually really good)

7. Farming in CZ

8. Lets not forget that my GM's do events very often.

-shaking my head-
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-27-2014 at 05:15 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74