Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude I just tried out the 1440 pot exploit, it's still available for abusing. Also, QuarantinaKO is ...
Page: 46

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    I just tried out the 1440 pot exploit, it's still available for abusing. Also, QuarantinaKO is also using an anti-cheat that twostars has made and you CANNOT use that cheat on QKO. That's the reason I'll stick with QKO. And believe it or not, your server is P2W.

Btw, I can call Mert, Ben or other people that know you better than me to explain what kind of a person you are. You are for sale dude. You are lucky you have those other people that help you with the server.
    Because there's a cheat which doesn't work on a server at the moment, it doesn't mean that it's not going to work later...
    It'd be better if you were reporting stuff and help to improve a server instead of blaming the staff/shaming that you'll play X or Y server instead..

I don't support bigduddle nor I'm against QKO (I even suggest it as one of the best servers to play in), but.. your posts in here... are tragic =/

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Because there's a cheat which doesn't work on a server at the moment, it doesn't mean that it's not going to work later...
    It'd be better if you were reporting stuff and help to improve a server instead of blaming the staff/shaming that you'll play X or Y server instead..

I don't support bigduddle nor I'm against QKO (I even suggest it as one of the best servers to play in), but.. your posts in here... are tragic =/
    We warned the server owner multiple times. And he just banned our accounts because he couldn't read what we said and he thought we were advertising the cheat in moradon... And please just make a character and when you find that ilovemycombo, vs him. You will know what I'm saying. You will always inflict him with half the damage he does to you. Then you will find warriors that take a good amount of damage but will never go below %80 hp... Dude just try his server out for a few hours you will know what I'm talking about. He doesn't appreciate constructive comments and suggestions so this is what it comes down to. Btw, I have NO relation with QKO administration. I just appreciate their hard work and determination to provide a quality atmosphere with no unfair advantage granted to some people only because they're donating.

Banned Senior Member

Erm... no server has KOXP completely fixed? ACME and SOACS are both some damn fine solid anti-cheats.. and the hacks that are used? Are macroing and not much else.. so.. it can be stopped.

Just takes an owner with experience to fix it.. Also taking what a player has to say regarding KOXP and 1440 pot and you going right to being a sarcastic dick.. doesn't help your case. While he stooped down to saying "all he cares about is money" is a pretty typical comment on your topic, by now I would've imagined you would know how to handle it by now, instead you still.. do not.

-shaking my head-

Banned Senior Member

lol there is no server that has released or is currently out that has KOXP completely fixed, no. ACME and SOACS are solid, yes, but there is still KOXPERS on them. I've played enough servers that has ACME/SOACS to know that KOXP does exist on them. Even Sexreplay with SexyKO never completely stopped KOXPERS.

As for me being a sarcastic dick, maybe this person should stop being a dick himself. I know who he is because his name sounded very familiar, he is one of my old haters that I used to PK against as funny as that sounds. I checked my PK video comments and found him posting there. This person is also turkish and I've been banning turk KOXPERS for the past week so I'm going to take a wild guess that hes involved with this and getting annoyed that his koxp characters are getting constantly banned.

Sure people can KOXP, but what good does it do them if they're banned almost instantly? I have GM's on almost around the clock. If people want to stoop as low as cheating their way on a KO private server then they're pretty sad.

My server has been online now for 3 months if you count the 70 cap server. If it is as bad as this person is saying people would of left by now. 1 person and a few more people that don't even play KO nor have the intention of playing my server really shouldn't be saying anything at all because that doesn't effect me one bit lol. There is 90-120+ players online on my server each day. On the weekends it peaks to 160+.

I wouldn't even consider this person a player at my server Reeses. I'm fairly certain he just made an acc on there to KOXP and bash out at me cuz he dislikes me. If I remember correctly, ilovemycombo was a dragon holder a while back and there was a person that made a fake KOXP char with a name like ilovemycombo thinking that I'd ban that person as well.

But hey, I know one thing for sure, when you got haters you know you're doing something right. Puts a smile on my face, really.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-28-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Rick who are you trying to fool..? There are many people who uses those 1440 Pots and with your lame cracked anti cheat I dont believe you can ever stop it...
    Actually, he's using my stuff, but it is rather dated now as I've been obviously rather busy working on my own project, let alone keeping up to date with exploits.

We warned the server owner multiple times. And he just banned our accounts because he couldn't read what we said and he thought we were advertising the cheat in moradon...
    Report it on their forums; unless you're already talking to a GM in-game I see no reason why announcing it in Moradon is a good idea.

Btw, I have NO relation with QKO administration. I just appreciate their hard work and determination to provide a quality atmosphere with no unfair advantage granted to some people only because they're donating.
    This is relieving because you're actually wrong:
    I just tried out the 1440 pot exploit, it's still available for abusing. Also, QuarantinaKO is also using an anti-cheat that twostars has made and you CANNOT use that cheat on QKO. That's the reason I'll stick with QKO. And believe it or not, your server is P2W.

Btw, I can call Mert, Ben or other people that know you better than me to explain what kind of a person you are. You are for sale dude. You are lucky you have those other people that help you with the server.
    They're both using my stuff, but QuarantineKO's is far more outdated. I don't even think it's using my client-side anticheat, but if it is, it's a really, really old implementation...

If anyone'd mind actually explaining the exploit instead of QQ'ing (2+ entire pages of it!!), I'd be more than happy to see what's up with that. Quite possibly the only reason it's not abusable on QuarantineKO (whatever it actually is) is simply a result of database (or client, even) config, if you did test it there yourself.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by harisba View Post
    Thankyou Grobar. Something I certainly don't say often, but yay.

Edit 2:
    Eh, as I'd suspected all this really does is trigger the skill without casting it. For a long while I checked for this in conjunction with extensive cast time/cooldown checks, but was forced to disable it because some skills were a real PITA. I'm guessing if it doesn't work on QuarantineKO, then it's because those checks are still enabled there -- which also means skills fail more frequently there too.

What I'll do is I'll reverse this behaviour and just have them whitelist PITA skills with dodgy behaviour. Means those skills are still somewhat abusable, but it's far better than allowing all sorts of abuse such as this pot abuse.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 10-28-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    slico likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by harisba View Post
    You do realize you just openly posted the fix, right?
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 10-28-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    slico likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    You do realize you just openly posted the fix, right?
    and , now the glitch did exist in your server as two agree with people here? oh my god , what kind of flatterer are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Erm... no server has KOXP completely fixed? ACME and SOACS are both some damn fine solid anti-cheats.. and the hacks that are used? Are macroing and not much else.. so.. it can be stopped.

Just takes an owner with experience to fix it.. Also taking what a player has to say regarding KOXP and 1440 pot and you going right to being a sarcastic dick.. doesn't help your case. While he stooped down to saying "all he cares about is money" is a pretty typical comment on your topic, by now I would've imagined you would know how to handle it by now, instead you still.. do not.

-shaking my head-
    In my years of gaming ,even on my years of using forums i've realized that gamers4life has the most toxic community that I've ever seen ,why would someone get wasted over no-ones? ,as for the rest of complains and whines they're all just words, i've been expecting for a solid proff untill now , but just a "updated" cheat was uploaded ,but meh , people makes a so much noise for stuff that will be worked in time , as for ClimaxKO dying ,its far beyond that, from 140 users base during WEEKENDS ,its 120-140 on NORMAL DAYS ,and 180ish- 200 on WEEKENDS, so i dont know what these people is talking about.

And what's more hilarious is that this community aint supporting the server either , the few english people that support climaxko's doesnt even use ko4life wich would be a 8% , then a 2% of turks , the rest are latinos (peruvians, columbians ,argentians and so on) , so basicly getting waste with trolls on these boards is useless , but the toxicity level of these people is quite hard, damn the hatred on these boards are damn awful.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Actually, he's using my stuff, but it is rather dated now as I've been obviously rather busy working on my own project, let alone keeping up to date with exploits.

Report it on their forums; unless you're already talking to a GM in-game I see no reason why announcing it in Moradon is a good idea.

We tried talking to in-game GMs they just didn't answer to out callings in moradon. All we said was "Can any authorities contact us we have a bug/exploit to report". Within ten minutes all of our characters were banned without any GM contacting us prior. We didn't want anyone other than server authorities find out about the kind of exploit we were to report. But it's too late for that now I guess.

This is relieving because you're actually wrong:

They're both using my stuff, but QuarantineKO's is far more outdated. I don't even think it's using my client-side anticheat, but if it is, it's a really, really old implementation...

Old or not, all the exploits that made me despise ClimaxKO(the first couple weeks were amazingly fun until we realized people were using holy pots and 8 arrows) are blocked on QKO. Even if you get any of them to work which I was successful at doing you get insta-DC'd. I already sent the exploit softwares I used to QKO staff so they can fix it. The thing is, I'm not really trying to hurt or name&shame private servers. I'm trying to help them out because I'm sick and tired of losing all my hard work put and money I spend on private servers because they close down soon enough due to some lousy exploit that hurts the player base. And CKO declined this offer whereas QKO hasn't.

And now that you said the anti-cheat QKO is using was made a long before the one CKO is using, QKO's success in blocking/disabling exploits is not thanks to you but thanks to their hard work and determination. You cannot even use auto-loot on QKO FFS.

If anyone'd mind actually explaining the exploit instead of QQ'ing (2+ entire pages of it!!), I'd be more than happy to see what's up with that. Quite possibly the only reason it's not abusable on QuarantineKO (whatever it actually is) is simply a result of database (or client, even) config, if you did test it there yourself.

I'm willing to explain them to you anytime you want to listen. They're pretty damn easy to disable/mitigate but some server owners do not give a rats ass as long as their server stays open and preserve the cash flowing into their pockets.
    /10chars
    /10chars

Old or not, all the exploits that made me despise ClimaxKO(the first couple weeks were amazingly fun until we realized people were using holy pots and 8 arrows) are blocked on QKO. Even if you get any of them to work which I was successful at doing you get insta-DC'd.
    Yeah, he's pretty good at keeping his lists of known bad stuff updated, but the pots/arrows thing in particular is technically abusable there in some forms; the only reason most of it's blocked there - and not here! - is because I was forced to disable various skill checks which caused skills to fail excessively (technically I shouldn't have disabled this particular one, it was really only disabled as a side-effect), but as I say it really doesn't fix it completely. Need to sort of explain more how things work for this to make sense, so uh, bear with me.

Ordinarily skills go through a couple of different states (e.g. casting -> effecting, or for archery/flying skills: flying -> effecting * # of arrows).
    All the exploit does, however, is it skips the casting/flying step, which happens to check for the item and remove it, hence -- no check! Free/unlimited pots [well, health/mana]/arrows! Yay! It's really not new at all, as you can imagine.

Previously, to address a whole multitude of issues similar to this, I imposed a check to ensure the initial casting/flying packet was sent (and succeeded) for that skill before allowing the effecting packet.
    In addition, I enforced checks better enforcing skill cooldown/cast times, as the server really only - very simply - handles cooldowns.

Between these two (both time based), a bunch of skills in particular (*cough* archer bug *cough*) caused issues so it was decided I'd just disable it, which ended up re-allowing these types of abuse.

Now, even though it's checked, it doesn't fix behaviour for all cases, because - and here's the fun part - some of these don't even bother with a casting packet (*points to some pots*). These have a cast time of 0, and are forced to be ignored.
    This is true in QuarantineKO (assuming they're even using this stuff, I honestly don't remember at this point, but this stuff has always existed anyway), and there's not much you can do about them -- assigning them a cast time would only tell the server that there should be a casting packet to look out for, which is wrong since there is none, so they'd fail always.

As such, they need to be addressed specifically -- which, again, isn't happening in QuarantineKO. QuarantineKO simply checks for the hack (he's told me so himself in a PM to let me know of the existence of this exploit), the exploit isn't actually stopped. It's a stopgap measure, and extremely easily bypassed.

And now that you said the anti-cheat QKO is using was made a long before the one CKO is using, QKO's success in blocking/disabling exploits is not thanks to you but thanks to their hard work and determination. You cannot even use auto-loot on QKO FFS.
    This isn't true of ClimaxKO? If so, then they're probably just blocking stuff which is evading detection (or just behaving simply) by name. There's both server checks and client checks in place to, in general (being the key word here), stop that kind of thing, though admittedly I've been meaning to address autolooting a little better at some point (there is at least a range check specifically addressing it, on both servers -- but obviously that doesn't really do all that much if they're in range). Never got around to it though.

They're pretty damn easy to disable/mitigate but some server owners do not give a rats ass as long as their server stays open and preserve the cash flowing into their pockets.
    Sure, you can disable all the pots, and you can disable all the archery skills... I'm sure a lot of players would be pretty pissed at that though.

The ideal fix here would be enforcing checks on all packets and taking the items when the skill is successfully being used. Really simple to implement with the source at your disposal (in fact our project's behaved like this since... well, a long time), but a PITA when dealing with binaries.

Regarding ClimaxKO, earlier I specifically fixed the pot behaviour (locally, it's not pushed live) but left arrows. I might have to go all the way and implement it as described, but as you might be able to tell, messing with these old binaries isn't really something I care to do these days (it's so fiddly, I can barely even remember how some of these systems work anymore; I keep thinking they work like ours do, but I'm astonished with how much ours differs in implementation now) so I was really just weighing my options and trying to think of a quicker workaround. But hey, if I'd just done it all earlier it'd be long fixed by now, so... time well spent there! :P

So... I'll probably just go all out when I do it.

Just got my internet connection back today (was in the process of moving house & ISP screwed me over by 'forgetting to process the application', so didn't really have a connection for almost 2 weeks.. instead of ~3 working days), so there's a bit I've needed to catch up on, but I'll try to get it done ASAP. Sorry it's taking me so long.

TL;DR: I'm lazy, it'll get done, sorry.

Little archer Senior Member

a server owner can't be so emotional in his replies.
    Sch4denfreude likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

1440 hp pot should be easy fix for a pk server I guess. Completely delete 1440 from database and refferences from magic type3 correct me if i'm wrong but if the ids don't exist hack has nothing to source it from ye? I mean sure it's kinda bad for farm servers where other potions have value but in a pk server there are 2 pots soul and water of favors others are not needed and this should prolly fix has anyone tested the hack when particular pots are deleted from database?

I can understand where twostars is going with this tho, he wants to secure it no matter what is in database or what values are there set for skill ids, but for us other retards anti-cheat coding wise, my soultion should fix it ye?

P.S: Actually I correct myself on 1 note. If the hack works in a way that has been described to me, which is enabling to use 1440 hp healing with any potion ingame, that means the healing effect refference in database has to be eliminated, so .. removing from magic type tables the refference for 1440 hp heal should fix it ye?

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    1440 hp pot should be easy fix for a pk server I guess. Completely delete 1440 from database and refferences from magic type3 correct me if i'm wrong but if the ids don't exist hack has nothing to source it from ye? I mean sure it's kinda bad for farm servers where other potions have value but in a pk server there are 2 pots soul and water of favors others are not needed and this should prolly fix has anyone tested the hack when particular pots are deleted from database?

I can understand where twostars is going with this tho, he wants to secure it no matter what is in database or what values are there set for skill ids, but for us other retards anti-cheat coding wise, my soultion should fix it ye?

P.S: Actually I correct myself on 1 note. If the hack works in a way that has been described to me, which is enabling to use 1440 hp healing with any potion ingame, that means the healing effect refference in database has to be eliminated, so .. removing from magic type tables the refference for 1440 hp heal should fix it ye?
    It's enabling you to use any type of pot regardless of whether you have it or not. I don't know what the big deal with the 1440 pots are, but it's allowing all of them. Even the hack that was linked here by Grobar allows you to specify which one, so there's no real point in just deleting 1440.
    The archery exploit is identical; it's just abusing the archery skills, not the pot skills, so instead of using a pot you don't have, you shoot an arrow you don't have at someone. The only difference in regards to fixing it, is archery skills behave differently to regular skills (there's no distinction to the exploit itself however).

The exploit, as I described above, just bypasses the check/use stage (because mgame does things illogically) and tells the server "I'm using the skill now".

It's all the one issue that really needs to be addressed completely.

Banned Senior Member

Will have the fix soon for the 1440 exploit and archer KOXP. Twoey is working on it.

Banned Senior Member

Greetings everyone,

Let me first start off by saying Happy Halloween to you all. Hopefully you don't eat too much sweets :P.

There will be 2x events tomorrow they will occur at the following times

3:00 P.M UTC -5

10:00 P.M UTC -5

Be there!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3