Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1028
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you start advertising today it's already too late redneck Nah joking man but seriously start the advertise with pins, ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    If you start advertising today it's already too late redneck Nah joking man but seriously start the advertise with pins, as much as you think they don't help, they do a lot. And get an active turk in your team that you can trust that's gonna translate and speak to turks once you go live. Just some tips, from a humble and noob developer :P

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    101

    Default

    there is ETA?

  3. #63
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troyyyyyyyy View Post
    there is ETA?
    No eta for official, no, but I'm doing closed beta soon for people to test stuff.

    Edit : At this moment I'm thinking sometime around early august, within the first 1-2 weeks for official.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-20-2014 at 11:04 AM.

  4. #64
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Closed Beta will begin tomorrow. I have to upload the client tonight and finish a few more things. There is no specific time for it to start tomorrow so I'm not setting an hour. If you want to participate in Closed Beta send me a PM on here, on our forums, or on facebook.

    Please note the following things if you test

    - You will probably lag.
    - Your account will not carry over to official.
    - You get no special benefits for testing early, this is simply just to help me balance things out and find any bugs/errors if there is any.
    - If you want to participate in the closed beta, please don't do it just to log 5 mins and back off. I need people to test stuff.

    In all honesty there probably is no bugs, the server is over 85% completed. The remaining 15% is simple stuff, such as in balancing classes, drops, and a few tweaks to things here and there.

    Forum link Climax Knight Online

    Facebook www.facebook.com/Climaxko

    The client will be available to DL tomorrow, I will send it to those that PM me.

  5. #65
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Closed Beta will begin tomorrow. I have to upload the client tonight and finish a few more things. There is no specific time for it to start tomorrow so I'm not setting an hour. If you want to participate in Closed Beta send me a PM on here, on our forums, or on facebook.

    Please note the following things if you test

    - You will probably lag.
    - Your account will not carry over to official.
    - You get no special benefits for testing early, this is simply just to help me balance things out and find any bugs/errors if there is any.
    - If you want to participate in the closed beta, please don't do it just to log 5 mins and back off. I need people to test stuff.

    In all honesty there probably is no bugs, the server is over 85% completed. The remaining 15% is simple stuff, such as in balancing classes, drops, and a few tweaks to things here and there.

    Forum link Climax Knight Online

    Facebook www.facebook.com/Climaxko

    The client will be available to DL tomorrow, I will send it to those that PM me.
    Go for it give me link when its ready :3

  6. #66
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    Go for it give me link when its ready :3
    Sure thing, I'll pm you and whoever else is interested in it tomorrow sometime.

    By the way guys, I originally planned to release UTC (Strife's Sanctuary) at the start of the server but I decided not to release it that early. I have a gate in Moradon that has zones and stuff waiting to release. There really isn't much of a point releasing UTC at the start because I want to wait to release Valks/Bahamut and stuff as well so when I make an expansion UTC will come with Valks n whatever else I decide to implement.

    There is so much stuff to do anyway on the server that you guys won't even care for UTC for a while lol

    Literally..

    - FT
    - CSW
    - BDW
    - Juraid
    - Boss War
    - Regular War
    - PK/Farm in CZ

    I probably missed some stuff but yeah, they're a lot of shiat people can do lol.

    I don't know how I'm gong to fit all these events in but I'm going to try and fit in 2 events per day on each diff time zone to balance it out as much as possible... besides lunar war I'll only do that about 3 days a week. I even have ideas for our GM's to do in events as well.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-20-2014 at 11:25 PM.

  7. #67
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Clients uploading, those that have pmed me will have their acc info + DL link in a PM tomorrow.

    If anyone is interested in testing the new stun hack that turks are using feel free to do so.

  8. #68
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    some1 else for beta testing ?

  9. #69
    Retired Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    (ive only read the first page)

    I think enabling +9 is bad because upgrading doesn't count for "end game" activity. Even if I played and was bored out of my mind I would never try to farm up loads of +8s just to see them all burn. 3.50% is a joke too.

    Anvil and gambling are not good end game content imo.

    How about cosmetics? Different colors of chitins, or gryphon / valk / bahamut armor skins (with the same stats of +8 chits, maybe extra 50 hp per piece?). You can get these for a ridic amount of gems, or maybe exclusive to some NP symbol users?

    Is there a way to make high NP symbol users gain slightly reduced NP per kill? that way people actually have a chance to catch up and the competition remains fresh.

    For clan end game, maybe fancy capes? Idk if there's tech for that in this ko version tho.


    Anyway, seems like a good server. GL!

    PS: archers were nerfed right?

  10. #70
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    (ive only read the first page)

    I think enabling +9 is bad because upgrading doesn't count for "end game" activity. Even if I played and was bored out of my mind I would never try to farm up loads of +8s just to see them all burn. 3.50% is a joke too.

    Anvil and gambling are not good end game content imo.

    How about cosmetics? Different colors of chitins, or gryphon / valk / bahamut armor skins (with the same stats of +8 chits, maybe extra 50 hp per piece?). You can get these for a ridic amount of gems, or maybe exclusive to some NP symbol users?

    Is there a way to make high NP symbol users gain slightly reduced NP per kill? that way people actually have a chance to catch up and the competition remains fresh.

    For clan end game, maybe fancy capes? Idk if there's tech for that in this ko version tho.


    Anyway, seems like a good server. GL!

    PS: archers were nerfed right?
    Not bad suggestions, I've actually considered doing some of those already. As far as +9 goes, isn't happening. I thought about it a lot already and ur reason is one of the main reasons it's not happening.

    And yes, archers are nerfed. They don't have lightning/ice shot nor counterstrike. So far I've adjusted the damages as good as possible on them.

  11. #71
    Retired Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Well that's to be expected since its a level 70 cap server meaning old files (so no new skills)... or are these post rofd files somehow still limited to 70 cap?

    What about the 5/3 arrows? styx cd?

  12. #72
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Well that's to be expected since its a level 70 cap server meaning old files (so no new skills)... or are these post rofd files somehow still limited to 70 cap?

    What about the 5/3 arrows? styx cd?
    5/3 arrows? If you mean combo with them, yes. Or as in dmg reduced?

    I nerfed Styx CD to 25 seconds, and it takes away 1,500 mana. Anything above 1.5k-2k is overkill imo since everyone has low ass mana. But to make up for the nerfs on styx, the weight has been decreased on it to 10 so you can carry more.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-21-2014 at 01:18 PM.

  13. #73
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Downloading it i can log when i over right? or need wait or something? :3

  14. #74
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    Downloading it i can log when i over right? or need wait or something? :3
    Yes, you can log anytime you want as long as I have server online. Just use the infos that I PMed you and connect to the public server

  15. #75
    Retired Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    5/3 arrows? If you mean combo with them, yes. Or as in dmg reduced?

    I nerfed Styx CD to 25 seconds, and it takes away 1,500 mana. Anything above 1.5k-2k is overkill imo since everyone has low ass mana. But to make up for the nerfs on styx, the weight has been decreased on it to 10 so you can carry more.
    Easy there balance master lol

    25 secs from 7 is too much, and if styx isn't able to completely deplete a bar most of the times then it's 100% useless ("let's try to inflict a clutch styx on this priest / warrior and pray that they are already low on mana!"). 1500 reduction and 25 seconds cooldown, just what's the purpose of this item ability then? Balanced around the chance of facing an archer party? Not having enough mana is similar to a silence that lasts 2 secs or lower (depending on pot pre-cast time), yet it's treated as if it was more powerful than a stun or a slow in this game, CC that is extremely easy to re-apply on top of that. Surely no mage has to wait 25 seconds to stun someone for 3 seconds again and again, right?

    The compensation buff is without mincing words, awful. A usability buff that has nothing to do with actual pvp performance. It's like nerfing magic shield to 60 resists each and 2 min cooldown but to compensate you no longer need to spend stones of rogue when casting it.

    With styx in this state, an archer is just as weak as a mage in a solo situation against any class that isn't rogue.

    Not trying to be negative, just my 2c.

    edit: An actual compensation buff would be normalizing the cast, making it become a normal arrow cast instead of the slow self-snare one.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 68
    07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
  7. Hits: 21
    06-30-2014, 12:42 PM

Similar Threads

  1. New server coming soon !
    By SRB in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:18 PM
  2. is there a new server coming soon on usko???
    By ShortCut in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. RRD Server Coming Soon
    By crivox in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:17 PM
  4. Unofficial Knight Online Private Server COMING SOON (UNKO)
    By jeffriestim in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •