Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server has been restarted, new map added....
Page: 50

Banned Senior Member

Server has been restarted, new map added.

Banned Senior Member

I might add long cape visual and a new UI soon, depends if people like that stuff or not.

Banned Senior Member

Well I've decided to not add the long cape visual, pathos, or wings patch. A lot of players do not like that stuff so I'll won't add it. However, I plan on updating the UI soon along with a few more minor changes.

Banned Senior Member

I'll be working on another patch soon. I might possibly release lvl 83 this month with no skill points, just extra stats.

Banned Senior Member

Bump cuz spam bots :x

Banned Senior Member

Greetings everyone. I'm saddened to inform you all that ClimaxKO will be closing before December the 4th when the dedi runs out. The reason for this is the population
    has decreased drastically in the past 3 weeks to the point where it won't last another 2 weeks. I'm deeply saddened that it has come to this. I will probably relaunch
    the server sometime next year (around spring) and donators will recieve some sort of KC refund once that occurs. Theres a few reasons the server has lost players.

- The server is simply 'old'. It's lasted about 4 months now and thats usually the average lifespan of most KO servers sadly to say. Reason being players hop
    servers way too much.

- I banned some people for NPting so they took most of the population with them but hey, I don't like cheaters.

- The KO community tends to hop servers when new servers release if they've played one for a while. There were 2 to 3 servers that released back to back and that
    hurt our population pretty badly.

I can say tho that this server was(is) very successful. It's lasted longer than 75% of servers thats released in 2014 and I'm happy to be the owner of it. As I said
    when I was first releasing the server I'd bring you all one of the best servers 2014 is to see and I did it.

Once I relaunch the server (I said around spring but give or take it'll be anywhere from Febuary to mid March) I plan to make some changes on certain things that
    the server currently has and fix some of the silly bugs that I haven't had time to fix. They aren't major bugs anyway but I'll do my best to fix them.

I will leave the forums up incase you guys want to stop by and check in. I'll update things on there (and on here) every now n then and let you all know whats changed on the server. You
    can feel free to leave any suggestions as well if you want anything implemented/changed before the next launch.

Once again I'm sorry that this has came up to our loyal players. Climax will for sure be back in the upcoming months.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 11-28-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Make the changes that i suggested and i'll see ya at spring time, the server is/was good indeed.

R.I.P.
    +++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Greetings everyone. I'm saddened to inform you all that ClimaxKO will be closing before December the 4th when the dedi runs out. The reason for this is the population
    has decreased drastically in the past 3 weeks to the point where it won't last another 2 weeks. I'm deeply saddened that it has come to this. I will probably relaunch
    the server sometime next year (around spring) and donators will recieve some sort of KC refund once that occurs. Theres a few reasons the server has lost players.

- The server is simply 'old'. It's lasted about 4 months now and thats usually the average lifespan of most KO servers sadly to say. Reason being players hop
    servers way too much.

- I banned some people for NPting so they took most of the population with them but hey, I don't like cheaters.

- The KO community tends to hop servers when new servers release if they've played one for a while. There were 2 to 3 servers that released back to back and that
    hurt our population pretty badly.

I can say tho that this server was(is) very successful. It's lasted longer than 75% of servers thats released in 2014 and I'm happy to be the owner of it. As I said
    when I was first releasing the server I'd bring you all one of the best servers 2014 is to see and I did it.

Once I relaunch the server (I said around spring but give or take it'll be anywhere from Febuary to mid March) I plan to make some changes on certain things that
    the server currently has and fix some of the silly bugs that I haven't had time to fix. They aren't major bugs anyway but I'll do my best to fix them.

I will leave the forums up incase you guys want to stop by and check in. I'll update things on there (and on here) every now n then and let you all know whats changed on the server. You
    can feel free to leave any suggestions as well if you want anything implemented/changed before the next launch.

Once again I'm sorry that this has came up to our loyal players. Climax will for sure be back in the upcoming months.
    i think you mean the "idea" of your server lasted longer then 75% of the servers that went online, i've not seen it online for more then a month.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    i think you mean the "idea" of your server lasted longer then 75% of the servers that went online, i've not seen it online for more then a month.
    It's open since 12.09.2014. That's 2,5 months. You don't see well.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It's open since 12.09.2014. That's 2,5 months. You don't see well.
    ok your right, was more then a month, but still i see a pattern here, launch, close, launch, close, launch, close.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    ok your right, was more then a month, but still i see a pattern here, launch, close, launch, close, launch, close.
    If you want to count the 70 cap it's been up since august minus the 2 weeks that I had it off for relaunch.

Anyway I'll wait a few months before I relaunch. This server still did good and we didn't exactly launch at a perfect time (nearly when everyone was starting class.)

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Good job Rick, we've both achieved 4 months longitivity on server which is a rare sight nowadays, we must have been doing something right, so let's try to spice it up for next time aiming for even longer up time ! :P

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Good job Rick, we've both achieved 4 months longitivity on server which is a rare sight nowadays, we must have been doing something right, so let's try to spice it up for next time aiming for even longer up time ! :P
    Collaboration. Please.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

How come this server and BazingaKO was online for 4 months? I'd say maximum of 2 month.
    I've said before that ClimaxKO will close soon due to lack of vision plan and bad administration, I just got flamed, and seems like donators won't get their KC back.

Our server is available for 12months/1year, and the donators recieved their KC back all the time. That's an achievement.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74