Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bazinga KO has been online 3 months and 2 weeks it opened july and I took it offline 2 days ...
Page: 51

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Bazinga KO has been online 3 months and 2 weeks it opened july and I took it offline 2 days ago since there were 0 users online :P

Quote Originally Posted by Homework View Post
    How come this server and BazingaKO was online for 4 months? I'd say maximum of 2 month.
    I've said before that ClimaxKO will close soon due to lack of vision plan and bad administration, I just got flamed, and seems like donators won't get their KC back.

Our server is available for 12months/1year, and the donators recieved their KC back all the time. That's an achievement.
    Ye keep reopening server and restoring everyones KC ? that's an achievement indeed. You're facing same problems as any of us no achievement there when you relaunch and restore KC it's basic logic. ><
    DaddyIsHome likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Depends what you call an achievement? Your server died because you left it with the donations and went to play OSKO, we all know that you are only famous due to reason that you were buying youtube views, that's what make your server good for few months.

ClimaxKO closing server, but it was reaching 40 users on peak times, and he just closed it? He earned lets say 3k$ and the host is only 80$.. Still he close it because he can't afford the host?

Depends what you call an achievement? Your server died because you left it with the donations and went to play OSKO, we all know that you are only famous due to reason that you were buying youtube views, that's what make your server good for few months.
    Buying youtube views? rofl Grobar give me a break man. Weird how admins still haven't figured you out man, you sleazy slime ball.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

ClimaxKO closing server, but it was reaching 40 users on peak times, and he just closed it? He earned lets say 3k$ and the host is only 80$.. Still he close it because he can't afford the host?
    You speak like Grobar.

I don't know why people like Zuka 're protecting your ass (like he did when you pretended the "Serires" guy, owner of WesterenKO) but oh well, they're doing a good job.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Hehe thanks, but no.

I just don't know how you guys can open a server and close it after taking all the donations.. Really bad people.
    ClimaxKO even stole the server from another guy who was banned from here.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You speak like Grobar.
    He is Grobar I just don't bother pming admins and mods for his bypass every single time since I don't care. But I'm feeling in a mood today since he stepped on my nerves =P gonna send some photos and some chats to elias and shane.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Sad to see, i've played here, bought kc's, had a good time. It was really a good server

I'm not grobar lolz, i prefer red star belgrade to be honest.

You can be friend of shane or elies, i don't mind if is are taking peruvian donations from your servers, but meh don't give some false accusation that im Grobar when im most definetly a Delija.

There is no false acusations here wait around 24 hours till I report all skype logs and bits & pieces xD Oh man you are simply hillarious. The greatest scammer of them all. And posting "really bad people for reopening servers" phaaaaa that one really got me. Good one man xD

Oh and for the record. My server did not fail even close for me going to OSKO. Two of most active Gms were present ingame all the time. Punishment and Renzo. Active GMs. Punishment was even frapsing cheaters from his GM char and posting proofs on bans. Renzo was making lots of events. Anything characters related e.g. bugged chars, my brother Flash was handling and me when I checked forums pms. Staff support was still normal, even if I was playing OSKO. Dunno why you bringing up me playing OSKO like it has anything to do with my server progression. We've developed the server to a state where nothing else could have been added to my brothers' and mine knowledge to spice up the gameplay, it was endgame. Other than that GMs were active with support at all times. People simply jumped few servers like they always do, some come back later some don't, but over time frags of population are being lost and unless you have a 3000 players on launch you basicaly can't have a server online for more then a year with really interesting and attractive gameplay.

I don't even have you on Skype, Also I don't really know you. All I know is that you are buying youtube views,have a big nose and closing server after get donations
    You got very agressive after i mentioned you buying views for youtube, so it can mean only one things. It's TXXU

Yes, but that doesn't mean that you have to close server whenever donations are stop coming to your adress and whenever you lose some players, look at UltimatePvP he is so happy with 25 users online, while on other side ClimaxKO is shutting down 40 users online server.
    So that is a clear fact and a proof that ClimaxKO has betrayed and perhaps scammed their players? It was online for 30 days, it relaunched, it lasted 2 months it closed with 40 users online.

I don't even have you on Skype, Also I don't really know you. All I know is that you are buying youtube views,have a big nose and closing server after get donations

You got very agressive after i mentioned you buying views for youtube, so it can mean only one things. It's TXXU
    Do not need to buy youtube views Grobar have been in this shit for to long :P You just need to make a video on a highly populated server like it was cypher on osko and so forth. Put the links on their forum, be a killing machine and views begins to stack up themselves.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Do not need to buy youtube views Grobar have been in this shit for to long :P You just need to make a video on a highly populated server like it was cypher on osko and so forth. Put the links on their forum, be a killing machine and views begins to stack up themselves.
    Don't worth waste your time arguing with him brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    Don't worth waste your time arguing with him brah.
    Doesn't hurt Rick's topic really to have few extra posts I love Rick. And there is no such thing as a bad commercial XD

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74