Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Azura Don't worth waste your time arguing with him brah. Ofcourse not, when South Empire KO was ...
Page: 52

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    Don't worth waste your time arguing with him brah.
    Ofcourse not, when South Empire KO was opened with this money
    Jose Manuel Araujo Aka Prometheus is Scammer

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Homework View Post
    Ofcourse not, when South Empire KO was opened with this money
    Jose Manuel Araujo Aka Prometheus is Scammer
    Yes, yes, of course.

he talked bout your nose ROFL.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Homework View Post
    How come this server and BazingaKO was online for 4 months? I'd say maximum of 2 month.
    I've said before that ClimaxKO will close soon due to lack of vision plan and bad administration, I just got flamed, and seems like donators won't get their KC back.

Our server is available for 12months/1year, and the donators recieved their KC back all the time. That's an achievement.
    Hey Grobar I hope you enjoy your ban soon.

P.S

I just don't know how you guys can open a server and close it after taking all the donations.. Really bad people.
    ClimaxKO even stole the server from another guy who was banned from here.

Twostars already explained the whole 'oh my gosh Rick scammed the files' thing many times and so have I, I won't bother getting back into that stupid shit.

Seriously Grobar, you're fooling nobody and I put my money on it that you were the one DDoSing me for 3 weeks straight on my soyoustart server since it only had basic protection. Also quit bugging your servers panel, you removed the online list because before you had every user that logged in on there 5x more than what they should be on.

Also thus far not a single person on my server is mad about the relaunch, not even the donators. They're all ready and waiting to play the relaunch next year. Maybe if you weren't such a big of a scamming douchebag your servers would work out.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 11-29-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Was a fun server while it lasted, I even donated because I thought it actually deserved it (it did!), sucks to see it go down but that's the fate of every private server nowadays!

Also, why is Grobar even back on these forums? It's pretty funny that he's still here talking shit about people when his server fails like every week lolololol. Although to be fair, Sheldon DOES have a huge fucking schnoz.

The difference about ClimaxKO and BazingaKO closing compared to other servers is the fact that people understand why they close and they feel like their donations did not go to waste, but towards their own entertainment. Klemen left Flash to run BazingaKO while he played OSKO. BazingaKO was still up and a few updates were added before it finally died out. BazingaKO was up until there were literally 0 players online. It was a completely functional server and it lasted until there were no longer any good expansions to add and people got bored. ClimaxKO had the very same ending. No matter how much you try to liven up the server, at some point it will eventually die unless it's a VERY highly populated PvP server.

I really see no point flaming anybody here. Klemen and Rick both did an excellent job as server owners. They stick to their own game and leave other servers alone. If your server is actually worth playing then players will find their way there. No need to attack other servers in order to make yours more popular.

For the record i was also donator in Climax, i did plenty of bitching and yelling about stuff that needed to get fix ( some ware not ), but the feeling that i played good server won over all. I dont regret playing there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I really see no point flaming anybody here. Klemen and Rick both did an excellent job as server owners. They stick to their own game and leave other servers alone. If your server is actually worth playing then players will find their way there. No need to attack other servers in order to make yours more popular.
    I see no credits for the awesome the Peruvian ,guess its all full of finnish hate,bp hate ,ty.

waiting the server .........................................

Banned Senior Member

I have plans to advance the server to 15xx sometime next year (no it will not be a buggy released version, it'll actually legitly be a fully functional 15xx version.) The server will reopen as 1298 and then advance to 15xx as an expansion.

I've not started working on the server yet but plan to do so sometime after xmas since I'll have more time. I'm not sure if I'll make the server how Climax was on the previous launch, we'll see.

Content or actual client/server?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Content or actual client/server?
    Actual client/server.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Actual client/server.
    I'm rather interested in how you're planning to manage that. The 15xx files are amazing, but sadly full of bugs. Also I know you're no dev so I don't see you personally fixing those files

Trying to obtain Sexy KO files?
    Now I'm interested too xD

Banned Senior Member

Holidays are finally over, new year has begin, I'll probably start working on the server again towards the end of this month.

Hopefully everyone had a good xmas and new years.
    Merkava likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM