This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; selam kanka...
LOL that was a fucking loooong time ago damn
Apparently this server is going to re-open? Correct me if I am wrong. Any date when given?
Kind of waiting for this. Really wanna play 80 cap for a change.
Most recent changes, these aren't huge as I'm working on multiple things at once.
- I've changed the PK quest NPC a bit. Climax armor gems have been added at 100 PK stones a piece, as well as gem of faith/gem of hope being reduced to 500 PK stones each. I felt they were too expensive before. I've also changed the prices on a few more items on there.
- Climax armor gems will drop in CZ at a low rate. I feel this is only fair for those that can't always attend the events.
- Chaos Stone bosses are changed, Talos/SQ will not spawn in it. I'd like Iron Set (+1) to have a nice value.
- Gem of Faith contains (+6) Juraid and (+7) Bi-Frost/FT weapons this time instead of straight up (+8) as before. Gem of Hope also contains the BP armors.
- CS is a bit more rare now.
- Starter shield stats increased a lil bit since CS will be a lil more rare.
- Felankor and Isiloons stats are increased to be a bit harder than before. I felt like those bosses died fast.
- Krowaz armor and weapons are removed. Climax will go back to its roots when it was first launched.
There is a bit of stuff I need to do, as I said, working on multiple things atm but I'll try to keep you guys informed to the best of my ability. If you want to follow the changes keep a eye on our forums or facebook.
Climax Knight Online
I'm going to leave Climax armors as they were before, 17 bonus stats with slight AC increase and 15 res all.
It's not like they're PUS only so it won't be OP, and theres many ways to obtain them.
Sometime next month I truly hope so.
Anyway, KOXP should be veryyyyyy limited now, if any at all.
Think I'll do the new USKO Moradon map this time. It's better for boss events and I can do a whole lot more quest wise/boss wise with it.
Shit part is I'll have to redo all the spawns =x
Got a few more minor things done, looking towards a beta soon.
Looking for a beta stage around the 20th to 25th (or sooner), thats my aim atm. There isn't much things left for me to do. I'd like to also mention I fixed that stupid skill point bug that was happening previously.
Finished adding in the USKO moradon as well as the spawns. Getting closer to a beta date.
Edit : I also plan on rebalancing Boss war + UTC event a bit. Previously I felt like UTC was too much gang bang. Boss wars were great, but still needed a lil bit of balancing.
Class change will be free this time. I feel like it would increase server population in the long run.