Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Far as I'm aware markus thats never worked on servers without SOACS/ACME. You're too used to servers that have that ...
Page: 60

Banned Senior Member

Far as I'm aware markus thats never worked on servers without SOACS/ACME. You're too used to servers that have that or the latest versions of KO.

Spike is supposed to fail, thats perfectly normal as long as its not literally saying 'skill failed'. As far as light feet being bugged from leg cut/scream thats the first I've heard of this, needa be more descriptive.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Far as I'm aware markus thats never worked on servers without SOACS/ACME. You're too used to servers that have that or the latest versions of KO.

Spike is supposed to fail, thats perfectly normal as long as its not literally saying 'skill failed'. As far as light feet being bugged from leg cut/scream thats the first I've heard of this, needa be more descriptive.
    ACME does have the HP bar function,so does TwoStars (should at least),since you're using his files i'd suggest you to send him a message.

Climaxko not bad server but Its already the 3th 4th server you relaunch to many time.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Climaxko not bad server but Its already the 3th 4th server you relaunch to many time.
    And next time dead, 3-4 monthly after start. so why i dont play it any more.

Well rick if you are re launching we kinda expected that u had that kinda stuff fixed,since majority of the servers have it fixed thats why im asking.And the light feet,well the light feet itself ends before the animation on the skill bar so im w/o LF for about a sec or two,and in that time you are pretty much dead meat.As for spike,again,played few servers as a sin it didnt fail at all,its your client only it looks like to me you didnt realy do anything to it,its the same as it was the last time,maybe some new item or a drop and thats it.No offence just sayin how it looks,we still gonna try out the official,also kallop pointed out few stuff yesterday while we tested in arena,so i hope u do something about those aswell.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    ACME does have the HP bar function,so does TwoStars (should at least),since you're using his files i'd suggest you to send him a message.
    I've already talked this over with twostars in the past. It isn't fixed on these files, and I do not want to bother him. Hes too busy with his own server to work with other ones.

@Markus Kallop never told me anything about what u guys tested in Arena. He told me classes seemed fine but he wanted to test mage damage. As far as light feet goes I'll check it out, seems the timings are off or something.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

can you give everyone the baals/krowaz armors? no way killing the people that got em (vs wise)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    can you give everyone the baals/krowaz armors? no way killing the people that got em (vs wise)
    To be fair, those items aren't gonna be added for a while but if you guys want me to inject you some on ur chars to test with them I dont mind. Just leave ur char ID's here or pm me easier for me to do that.

To be fair, those items aren't gonna be added for a while but if you guys want me to inject you some on ur chars to test with them I dont mind. Just leave ur char ID's here or pm me easier for me to do that.
    sended you a pm
    note: we're online so you might wanna dc us or make a notice

I've already talked this over with twostars in the past. It isn't fixed on these files, and I do not want to bother him. Hes too busy with his own server to work with other ones.

@Markus Kallop never told me anything about what u guys tested in Arena. He told me classes seemed fine but he wanted to test mage damage. As far as light feet goes I'll check it out, seems the timings are off or something.
    This is exactly why you shouldn't bother buying files from people and work on your own, this really isn't a good step to your users that you cant be arsed to message someone who sold you something to fix a bug because you can't be bothered, servers not even up and your being lazy.

ill be waiting for "server goes offline due an exploit" don't want to bother twostars because hes busy with his own project.... then what?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    This is exactly why you shouldn't bother buying files from people and work on your own, this really isn't a good step to your users that you cant be arsed to message someone who sold you something to fix a bug because you can't be bothered, servers not even up and your being lazy.

ill be waiting for "server goes offline due an exploit" don't want to bother twostars because hes busy with his own project.... then what?
    He never sold, he gave them to me free willingly. He doesn't have to do shit.

me and markus thought i'd be oke to add the krowaz armors/weapons instead of the black chitin stuff, but with their stats
    so then they just look like krowaz > black chitin

Banned Senior Member

Krowaz armors have better stats than the black chitins but not by a lot. I balanced them out as much as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

Uh, don't get me wrong, but isn't that what you did?

Anyway, I have no problem fixing critical bugs. Cosmetic stuff that's an issue on most other servers isn't really such a huge priority though.
    bigdudle likes this.

Rick I'm wondering whether I should report my findings or not. I will say that some classes are a bit unbalanced in different situations, but in PvP they're all good. Also, there's something I did with priest that is rather strong I'd say. I wouldn't change it though. If you do, then support priests will be nerfed too much.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74