Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sebast44 no more player are going to come now.. we CAN see the corruption now.. bloodline clan ...
Page: 66

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sebast44 View Post
    no more player are going to come now.. we CAN see the corruption now.. bloodline clan got a GM in clan and guess what?!
    THEY GET BEST WEPS/ARMORS FOR FREE!!

yeah, we have to fight against the corruption and when we lose players calls us noobs and crybabies.. what to do?

i hope no1 come to server until corruption ends.
    You're making false assumptions. Just because a GM is in a clan means absolutely nothing. There have been tons of servers with GM's in clans. I watch my GM's closely. Unless you have 100% actual proof that this is happening, quit spreading false rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    You're making false assumptions. Just because a GM is in a clan means absolutely nothing. There have been tons of servers with GM's in clans. I watch my GM's closely. Unless you have 100% actual proof that this is happening, quit spreading false rumors.
    im not spreading rumors, every1 in server knows it... just saying what every1 knows already... and skills have to be fixed, stuns and slow rates MUST be lowered too.. 280 lr and still getting stuned everytime.. you add features, but wont fix the rest 1st..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sebast44 View Post
    im not spreading rumors, every1 in server knows it... just saying what every1 knows already... and skills have to be fixed, stuns and slow rates MUST be lowered too.. 280 lr and still getting stuned everytime.. you add features, but wont fix the rest 1st..
    As I've stated many times. You can not change stun and slow rates in 1298. Even if you can, it's very complicated but as far as I'm aware you can not.

As I've stated many times. You can not change stun and slow rates in 1298. Even if you can, it's very complicated but as far as I'm aware you can not.
    I did state this that once bugs arose you couldnt fix them for 1 there not your files and 2 you dont have the 1298 source, no offence intended but i did warn everyone like 10 posts back

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I did state this that once bugs arose you couldnt fix them for 1 there not your files and 2 you dont have the 1298 source, no offence intended but i did warn everyone like 10 posts back

.... as if anyone with SOACS/ACME could fix things like this themselves.

Besides, almost every 1298 server has stun/ice issues so what the hell is the news with that? lol

There isn't that many bugs on this server, at least not game breaking -_-. Stun/Ice is absolutely nothing new for 1298 servers.

.... as if anyone with SOACS/ACME could fix things like this themselves.

Besides, almost every 1298 server has stun/ice issues so what the hell is the news with that? lol

There isn't that many bugs on this server, at least not game breaking -_-. Stun/Ice is absolutely nothing new for 1298 servers.
    start learning yourself :P

Banned

Not sure what you talking about, even ICE/STUN can be balanaced and every bug can be fixed.

Example.

1299 ACME Server, 100% fixed United PVP
    1299 SOACS Server, 96% fixed Drevin KO

mattish is retard :P

Banned Senior Member

Exactly, people using ACME/SOACS. The people who DESIGNED that stuff themselves.

The server owners never fixed it... ACME/SOACS creators did.

Banned

Exactly, people using ACME/SOACS. The people who DESIGNED that stuff themselves.

The server owners never fixed it... ACME/SOACS creators did.
    True, but if you can't edit the exact % of the stun rate from mages, you can just simply fix and balance the database equally to the % rates.
    It's not like they say '' Here is ACME i am going to give you fucked stun rates. ''

Banned Senior Member

Anyway, added krowaz weapons to drop from CZ. Will take effect next restart.

Still thinking of a place to put the armors, will decide on that later.

UTC event today @ 6:00 P.M GMT -5.

Banned Senior Member

Server will be relaunched in the future, SOACS was purchased 1-2 months ago and I've slowly been working on it again. I also took out the information of the server on the first post as its being completely redone.

Anyway,

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Any expected updates / what to expect in the future (more / less the same as the past or what?), or is that still to be determined?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Any expected updates / what to expect in the future (more / less the same as the past or what?), or is that still to be determined?
    It won't be the same as the past, people got bored with how it was set up. I'm still deciding on everything (lvl cap and all) and more or less taking suggestions as of now so people can help me figure out the best way to go.

Banned Senior Member

My basic idea of the server layout is currently this

Either 70 cap or 73 Cap (leaning more towards 73 cap because mage/priest get more)

Medium farm with coins being semi-hard

I'll do my very best to design this server to how people want it to be designed. I'm currently just working on getting all the features working properly and making sure they're no major bugs. Once I decide how I'm going to design the server I'm going to edit the OP with more information but I have a pretty good idea already of how its going to be made.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

My basic idea of the server layout is currently this

Either 70 cap or 73 Cap (leaning more towards 73 cap because mage/priest get more)

Medium farm with coins being semi-hard

I'll do my very best to design this server to how people want it to be designed. I'm currently just working on getting all the features working properly and making sure they're no major bugs. Once I decide how I'm going to design the server I'm going to edit the OP with more information but I have a pretty good idea already of how its going to be made.
    Did you ever consider trying to remake SexyKO? Obviously with some adjustments to make it your own (climax or something), but an 80 cap pure pk (mostly)?
    zecabr likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM