Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1028
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg I feel loved!! <3...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    107

    Default

    omfg I feel loved!! <3


  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    If you start by fixing the cancellation rate you will see more BP and paper mages around. If you gave them 25 dd and spear D just for paper classes there will be more ppl willing to play it. Whats the point of making a 70 cap server and get 2 hit that ain't fun at all.

  3. #93
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Might actually give dd to mages (20 one with high MP requirement ) , and dd 20/25 for priests with high str requirement aswell, about the spear club axe defense i dont think they would be needed , combine them with a cs and any mage could outpot x2 warriors easly lol.

  4. #94
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151 View Post
    If you start by fixing the cancellation rate you will see more BP and paper mages around. If you gave them 25 dd and spear D just for paper classes there will be more ppl willing to play it. Whats the point of making a 70 cap server and get 2 hit that ain't fun at all.
    Like I said previously, I'll check into it and see what I can do.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-23-2014 at 11:08 AM.

  5. #95
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Just changed Gem of Hope. It'll give +8 regular weapons now and not 100% giving a juraid jewel +1. I did this so newcomers will still get something decent if they join juraid and get gem of hope from either pking or winning juraid.

    I made this change because rols etc wouldn't have a value if it was 100% to get a juraid jewel. I'll be changing the Climax armors gems as well. Instead of a 100% chance of getting a climax armor, I'll add in shells +8 as well to those gems.

    Edit : P.S Bacardi, I think the cancellation rates on this server are perfect, just tested spamming a priest fully geared with a sin + warrior fully geared and he was able to live through us both pretty easily.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-23-2014 at 10:24 PM.

  6. #96
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    DD helmets added.

    Mage/Priest will start out with a g1 (13) DD helmet and a Grade 4 13 DD helmet. There will be G1 17 DD helmets available to drop from a mob, not sure which mob yet tho. But they won't have a high rate so they'll have a pretty nice value.

    *Mage and Priest will be the only ones to have DD helmet*

    P.S I also changed Styx to 2,000 mana instead of 1,500.

    I'd like to ask everyone to check out our forums and facebook.


    http://w11.zetaboards.com/ClimaxKO/index/

    www.facebook.com/climaxko
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-23-2014 at 01:05 AM.

  7. #97
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    For those that have my Closed Beta client you will need to DL this data folder and replace it with your current one otherwise you will not be able to log.


    http://www.mediafire.com/download/b1...xcrc6/Data.rar
    I'm changing starter jewels a bit and going to enable upgrading jewels to +1. This means they'll drop at +0, I'm probably going to make it 20-25% to go +1. The gap between +0 and +1 isn't huge anyway so it'll keep people busy even after they have their weapons/armors.

    Also, if you read ko4life may be down for a couple of days, if it is, follow our facebook and forum for updates.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-23-2014 at 11:29 AM.

  8. #98
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    For those that have my Closed Beta client you will need to DL this data folder and replace it with your current one otherwise you will not be able to log.


    Data
    I'm changing starter jewels a bit and going to enable upgrading jewels to +1. This means they'll drop at +0, I'm probably going to make it 20-25% to go +1. The gap between +0 and +1 isn't huge anyway so it'll keep people busy even after they have their weapons/armors.

    Also, if you read ko4life may be down for a couple of days, if it is, follow our facebook and forum for updates.
    So new client will be upload for players who dont have beta ? :3

  9. #99
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    So new client will be upload for players who dont have beta ? :3
    I originally wasn't going to make people that had the closed beta client REDL but you probably will have to considering I added some new items.

    Anyway, bit of an update. Krowaz armors are now added and are PUS only. They have the exact same stats as Climax armors which are obtainable ingame. They're simply for cosmetic purposes since some people may prefer a diff skin than Black Chitin.

    Jewel cap is now +0. I made a change of plans and you can read this topic on the forum for more information. Server Expansions

    Starter items changed since the jewel cap is +0. Rings are half stats of ROL/RoC/ROM and the earrings are the quest ones. The necklace/belt remain the same (5 weapon def to all on them)

    They're some more minor changes but no point posting it I suppose. Anyway official ETA *might* be announced later today or tomorrow. I'm also accepting no more closed beta testers since official will be announced soon.

  10. #100
    Senior Member PaletazO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I originally wasn't going to make people that had the closed beta client REDL but you probably will have to considering I added some new items.

    Anyway, bit of an update. Krowaz armors are now added and are PUS only. They have the exact same stats as Climax armors which are obtainable ingame. They're simply for cosmetic purposes since some people may prefer a diff skin than Black Chitin.

    Jewel cap is now +0. I made a change of plans and you can read this topic on the forum for more information. Server Expansions

    Starter items changed since the jewel cap is +0. Rings are half stats of ROL/RoC/ROM and the earrings are the quest ones. The necklace/belt remain the same (5 weapon def to all on them)

    They're some more minor changes but no point posting it I suppose. Anyway official ETA *might* be announced later today or tomorrow. I'm also accepting no more closed beta testers since official will be announced soon.
    Looks cool make , dam black chitins so ugly i prefer normal chitins do they have same stats as black chitins? or shells

  11. #101
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    Looks cool make , dam black chitins so ugly i prefer normal chitins do they have same stats as black chitins? or shells
    Same stats as black chitins

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    I cant login even with the new data folder still getting stuck when loading information.

  13. #103
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151 View Post
    I cant login even with the new data folder still getting stuck when loading information.
    Yeah, cuz that one is outdated already lol. It's best if you just wait because you will be better off dling the new client considering all the changes that have took place in the past 2 days. I'll be announcing an official ETA anyway soon, possibly even tomorrow when I wake. Too tired tonight to type up what all I want to say.

    I could of course put all these files into a patch but you'd be better off just dling it again lol.

    But yeah, thats the anti-cheat not allowing you to log since ur client doesn't match what it needs to.

  14. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    The little time that I played there seems very promising I got to test out the priest and the cancellation rate wasnt that bad at all. Still need more testing with archer and sins to try to cancel cast skills. If the rate is good that will attract a lot of players willing to play caster classes.

  15. #105
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151 View Post
    The little time that I played there seems very promising I got to test out the priest and the cancellation rate wasnt that bad at all. Still need more testing with archer and sins to try to cancel cast skills. If the rate is good that will attract a lot of players willing to play caster classes.
    Good to know

    Anyway, now time to give you guys some good news.

    The official release date has been decided. ClimaxKO will be officially releasing on 8.8.2014 1:00 PM GMT -05:00. We will most likely be running an Open Beta for everyone a few days before the Official starts so people can have the client downloaded and ready to go. The open beta will also help us eliminate any remaining issues that may be found. We will also be doing an on facebook for KC so keep an eye out for that!

    Time to get hyped up guys, spread the word to your friends and get ready for one hell of a server.

    Countdown timer has also been added to the topic, will be adding it to our forums shortly.



Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 17 57 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 68
    07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
  7. Hits: 21
    06-30-2014, 12:42 PM

Similar Threads

  1. New server coming soon !
    By SRB in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:18 PM
  2. is there a new server coming soon on usko???
    By ShortCut in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. RRD Server Coming Soon
    By crivox in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:17 PM
  4. Unofficial Knight Online Private Server COMING SOON (UNKO)
    By jeffriestim in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •