Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

ClimaxKO *Coming Soon*

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO *Coming Soon* within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There will be a sale on the following items this weekend - 5.00$ off all krowaz armors (25$ now instead ...
Page: 47

Banned Senior Member

There will be a sale on the following items this weekend

- 5.00$ off all krowaz armors (25$ now instead of 30$)

- Half off boss summon scrolls (250 KC instead of 500 KC)

- 5.00$ off all krowaz weapons (15$ now instead of 20$)

This sale will last until Monday morning.

Banned Senior Member

Halloween Event in 20 minutes.

At this point people are just hating for no reason. The whole server is pretty much a download, register, set your stats and you're ready to go PK server. How is this money hungry in any way? SexyKO had pretty much the same exact setup in theory but they had absolutely no way of obtaining the PUS items in-game.

If there were bugs or flaws or whatever then why were they not simply reported in a civilized manner? Due to all the bashing it seems pretty clear that the haters are here to either to just trash talk or to promote other servers which is very immature in my opinion.

Banned Senior Member

lol people gonna hate kallop, nothing new, I'm pretty well used to it by now .

Anyway - added Bi-Frost weapons +8 to vote rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop;3194961If there were bugs or flaws or whatever then why were they not simply reported in a [B
    civilized[/B] manner? Due to all the bashing it seems pretty clear that the haters are here to either to just trash talk or to promote other servers which is very immature in my opinion.
    if they ban your account, before you're able to warn people / admins about the bug how they can do it civilized manner? they left them no choice except to bring it on ko4life so people will be aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    if they ban your account, before you're able to warn people / admins about the bug how they can do it civilized manner? they left them no choice except to bring it on ko4life so people will be aware of it.
    Honestly I think that's pretty much just utter bullshit. If you find people bug abusing something then simply just report it, and if you're going to test it then let them know. I see no reason for them to get banned except if they did something really fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Honestly I think that's pretty much just utter bullshit. If you find people bug abusing something then simply just report it, and if you're going to test it then let them know. I see no reason for them to get banned except if they did something really fucking stupid.
    actually , if you would go through the few last replies you would notice that they tried contacting gm's without result in-game and their forums, but as they were absent they did only thing remaining.. to come here and gain their attention. I think it's rather cruel to ban them for trying to make people aware of existing bug. Which they claimed not to EXIST, before two and others post the video/how to do it.. Just shows how they care more of money than the server itself.

ban before listening is their method , and everyone should see about it before joining this server. Which is shame, because good server style and easy to gain gear but bad admin team.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

For fuk sake mortal what is with you and whole no PUS concept, every fuking server has a god damn pus in some form, rick has it setup at minimum prices and nothing there is OP. If you god damn lust for no money "hungry" server release one then and see how it goes. The fact is every server has a goddamn pus and every sucessfull server is making good money of it. I don't get how you still don't understand that and keep commenting about your failed no pus no donation concept of server trying to spill your past frustrations on other owners topics. Trust me there is many way many more other servers you could go in their ass commenting they are money hungry especially the latest 20xx versions. Sooner you accept this is what game has come to nowadays and it's filled with babashoppers everywhere you go better you gonna be off and life will be easier trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    For fuk sake mortal what is with you and whole no PUS concept, every fuking server has a god damn pus in some form, rick has it setup at minimum prices and nothing there is OP. If you god damn lust for no money "hungry" server release one then and see how it goes. The fact is every server has a goddamn pus and every sucessfull server is making good money of it. I don't get how you still don't understand that and keep commenting about your failed no pus no donation concept of server trying to spill your past frustrations on other owners topics. Trust me there is many way many more other servers you could go in their ass commenting they are money hungry especially the latest 20xx versions. Sooner you accept this is what game has come to nowadays and it's filled with babashoppers everywhere you go better you gonna be off and life will be easier trust me.
    it has nothing to do with PUS nor the stuff they're selling it's purely about the fact they denied any bugs existing before two and others posted about it and now they're flattering two just to get fix ... it's lame. Everyone do it for money now and there is no doubt about it.

and few players are banned now , because they found out bug that rick couldn't fix? so he went full denial..

actually , if you would go through the few last replies you would notice that they tried contacting gm's without result in-game and their forums, but as they were absent they did only thing remaining.. to come here and gain their attention. I think it's rather cruel to ban them for trying to make people aware of existing bug. Which they claimed not to EXIST, before two and others post the video/how to do it.. Just shows how they care more of money than the server itself.

ban before listening is their method , and everyone should see about it before joining this server. Which is shame, because good server style and easy to gain gear but bad admin team.
    it has nothing to do with PUS nor the stuff they're selling it's purely about the fact they denied any bugs existing before two and others posted about it and now they're flattering two just to get fix ... it's lame. Everyone do it for money now and there is no doubt about it.

and few players are banned now , because they found out bug that rick couldn't fix? so he went full denial..
    You have a very active imagination. Maybe you should just leave the QQ'ing to those who actually know what happened, rather than assuming/making stuff up?

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You have a very active imagination. Maybe you should just leave the QQ'ing to those who actually know what happened, rather than assuming/making stuff up?
    don't need to make anything up if i can read their comments , but glad you're defending and fixing their problems as they can't clearly do it themselves nor solve things prefer just banning innocent people trying to help the server. I am done with this topic, and let them do what they do best.

if there is more than three people complaining about something it clearly can't be my imagination only..

Banned Senior Member

I said I wouldn't reply to anything Mortal said but I'll do it one more time.

I love how he started the drama once again, as previously stated the guy only pops in when drama occurs or if he wants to start drama. The drama had died down but he started it once again.

As for the whole '3 people complaining' who are the 3 people complaining? The only 3 people I saw even post anything about it is you, the OP, and Reeses but I dont think reeses meant any drama.You realize I banned koxpers for like a week straight right? The whole 'we tried to tell the admin team' is a load of bullshit because I'm almost POSITIVE the guy who reported it here on this topic had no intentions of reporting shit instead he wanted to abuse it and got tired of us banning him all the time. There was 3 to 4 KOXPERS for a week that we banned none stop. Whats even more hilarious is Grobar posted the cheat before and a mod deleted and banned him so my guess is this guy is even affiliated with Grobar.

How can you not see that his posts are bs mortal, if he cared enough to report the shit he would of contacted an admin/gm directly via forum/facebook/ko4life. I don't ignore this type of stuff and would of listened. I have no idea why you constantly post on this topic when you've never played the server nor have any damn intentions of playing the server. The server is up now since August if you count the 70 cap. With a 'shit admin team' a server doesn't last that long.

P.S Lets see if you truly stick to your word and you're done with this topic, I truly hope thats the case.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 11-01-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I said I wouldn't reply to anything Mortal said but I'll do it one more time.

I love how he started the drama once again, as previously stated the guy only pops in when drama occurs or if he wants to start drama. The drama had died down but he started it once again.

As for the whole '3 people complaining' who are the 3 people complaining? The only 3 people I saw even post anything about it is you, the OP, and Reeses but I dont think reeses meant any drama.You realize I banned koxpers for like a week straight right? The whole 'we tried to tell the admin team' is a load of bullshit because I'm almost POSITIVE the guy who reported it here on this topic had no intentions of reporting shit instead he wanted to abuse it and got tired of us banning him all the time. There was 3 to 4 KOXPERS for a week that we banned none stop. Whats even more hilarious is Grobar posted the cheat before a mod deleted and banned him so my guess is this guy is even affiliated with Grobar.

How can you not see that his posts are bs mortal, if he cared enough to report the shit he would of contacted an admin/gm directly via forum/facebook/ko4life. I don't ignore this type of stuff and would of listened. I have no idea why you constantly post on this topic when you've never played the server nor have any damn intentions of playing the server. The server is up now since August if you count the 70 cap. With a 'shit admin team' a server doesn't last that long.

P.S Lets see if you truly stick to your word and you're done with this topic, I truly hope thats the case.
    The Schadenfraude guy who posted seems to be also affiliated with some other servers, although this is based on sheer instinct on my part. But by reading his posts lately it seems like the whole thing is an attempt to bash this server and promote other servers. After all, most of his accusations were completely invalid.

Banned Senior Member

Time has changed in the US so there will be a 1 hour difference now in the events.

You mean that the times will be as usual now because i think the rest of the world changed their time week ago.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
  6. Hits: 74